Public Apology to IRON

Ranger al

2 Days ago in my rush to put my nation in cruise control I made a horible mistak. This mistake was not only against the Goons and IRON but also my fellow clan mates.

When two goon members attacked me I only had two days before i would not be able to access my nation again for 5 weeks. So on instinct i wanted for us to come to peace agreements as soon as possible so i could finish up. But i took the wrong path and decided to claim that i was protected by IRON. My lie was figured out almost abruptly due to the keen and clever members in the GOON alliance. I have now learned that this is the worst possible option to accomplish anything. Through my hurry i could of caused a cyber war. Next time I will realize that lieing will just get me rocked harder and i should've just given my attackers all my tech in their raid immediatly If i didnt plan on partaking in the war.

My sincerest of apologies
Ranger AL

[quote name='NorthernLights' date='24 June 2010 - 03:46 PM' timestamp='1277408774' post='2348980']
Good job owning up to your mistakes. Good luck in the future.

( I secretly wanted Ramirus to be the OP :( )
[/quote]
I, honestly, was thinking the same thing.

Thanks for apologizing.

[quote name='NorthernLights' date='24 June 2010 - 03:46 PM' timestamp='1277408774' post='2348980']

[/quote]

yeah i thought it was gramlins too...

[quote name='NorthernLights' date='24 June 2010 - 08:46 PM' timestamp='1277408774' post='2348980']
[/quote]

I was hoping..

[quote name='Beefspari' date='24 June 2010 - 08:55 PM' timestamp='1277409317' post='2348991']
Just so this doesn't get too out of hand, having him apologize to IRON was our terms for peacing out with him over our raid on his nation.

Since he fulfilled them, we'll be peacing out now.
[/quote]

Thank you for the stipulation on his terms. Cheers Goons!

[quote name='Beefspari' date='24 June 2010 - 08:55 PM' timestamp='1277409317' post='2348991']
Just so this doesn't get too out of hand, having him apologize to IRON was our terms for peacing out with him over our raid on his nation.

[/quote]

Very creative.

GOONS is seeming more and more benevolent in their raiding...though benevolent and raiding seem like a bit of a oxymoron.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='24 June 2010 - 02:08 PM' timestamp='1277410105' post='2349002']
Very creative.

GOONS is seeming more and more benevolent in their raiding...though benevolent and raiding seem like a bit of a oxymoron.
[/quote]
You mean creative in having him apologize for lying about being protected? Just didn't want him to get away with this is all.

You should visit our Mercy board sometime to read up on the more interesting ones.

Edited by Beefspari

[/quote]
Didn't think it would be Ramirius, but I hoped it would be a Gramlin

OP, we all make dumb, quick, reckless decisions. The thing is you just need to overcome those choices you made. You should apply here: Swordorder.com/forums and we'll teach you right. Plus we're protected

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='24 June 2010 - 03:08 PM' timestamp='1277410105' post='2349002']
Very creative.

[/quote]

Well [ooc] this is a game [/ooc] so if you can come up with creative ways to enjoy it, why not? I can applaud Goons for this.

BTW, if you'd like to make it up to IRON, join them. They're a friggin awesome bunch. B-)

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='Beefspari' date='24 June 2010 - 12:55 PM' timestamp='1277409317' post='2348991']

[/quote]

Well done.

Oh and I thought the OP might be RAM (or at least someone from RAMlins) coming to his senses as well.

[quote name='Ranger al' date='25 June 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1277407335' post='2348959']
2 Days ago in my rush to put my nation in cruise control I made a horible mistak. This mistake was not only against the Goons and IRON but also my fellow clan mates.

When two goon members attacked me I only had two days before i would not be able to access my nation again for 5 weeks. So on instinct i wanted for us to come to peace agreements as soon as possible so i could finish up. But i took the wrong path and decided to claim that i was protected by IRON. My lie was figured out almost abruptly due to the [u]keen and clever members in the GOON alliance.[/u] I have now learned that this is the worst possible option to accomplish anything. Through my hurry i could of caused a cyber war. Next time I will realize that lieing will just get me rocked harder and i should've just given my attackers all my tech in their raid immediatly If i didnt plan on partaking in the war.

My sincerest of apologies
Ranger AL
[/quote]

Cheesy and very obvious :P

Good to see it resolved, HF.