Consequence Coalition

Confusion

[quote name='Clash' date='05 June 2010 - 04:36 PM' timestamp='1275770164' post='2324881']
o/ PS, our "comrades"

The ol' self-fulfilling prophecy at work. Get up your coalition and attack a bunch of people. Then declare they are all working together. Well... I guess they are NOW, right? Hindsight logic at it's bestest. Confusion uses it all the time.

Oh I'm not really labeling MHA anything at all, cept the ringleaders. Confusion should be proud of himself really. Hey he got all these alliances to quit thinking for themselves and just do what he tells them to do. They don't war for themselves, they don't peace for themselves and they don't post for themselves. Maybe they just aren't FOR themselves? That was more my point. Seems like y'all made a good choice. The leaders of some of these other "alliances?" Maybe not so good.

I'm saying we went out of our way to try to fly without even treaties this session. We still have none, and have behaved that way all session long. Certain others are all so close they don't need treaties, hmm? A coalition without treaties. Interesting to say the least. Well, whatever it takes I guess.

Oh well, off to war. Hell, we had one in the works ourselves.
It was going to be very original.
[/quote]
No Clash, I'd like to share something with you. " It is through our actions that our friends will be lifted and our enemies will quake. For Justice is no more than Vengeance in disguise." I learned that quote from a friend of mine (CN wise). And it somehow ends up relating to everything I do. Sometimes I wonder if it's a Coincidence or if it's that I make it that way. Well, over time. I've realized with every action there is a result, with some actions you come to lose friends you once where close with. Everytime I gain a friend (CN Wise), I lose another friend and make them an enemy. What I haven't come to figure out is how to make friends without losing a friend. ( I can't make everyone happy) Now in a game, for example this war and previous ones. I find myself making more allies and end up losing a current ally or a friend. As you have come to see in this thread. However, i'd like to know, why can't we have a war with friends? Why can't let's say (taking a random pitch here) Warriors hit TPC and still be friends (Which I don't see happening).

Example. I use to be really close friends with TPF now known as TPC....That all changed when I joined the other side of the "treaty web".

Edited by Confusion

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schad' date='05 June 2010 - 03:31 PM' timestamp='1275769880' post='2324874']
Umbrella, MHA and MCXA: 139 nations, 351,000 NS. TPC: 99 nations, 344,000 NS.

Fark, SWAT, SMUG, AoD, RE, Vault: around 290 nations, 670,000 NS. PS, TFK, RnR, TDF, tW: 487,000 NS.

All numbers ballparked, likely to be wholly incorrect, and best ignored.
[/quote]
Sounds close, thank you.

Most of this post just isn't worth addressing.
[url="http://www.fallacyfiles.org/redherrf.html"]Mere red herrings.[/url]

My logic is based on facts.
[quote name='Confusion' date='05 June 2010 - 02:39 PM' timestamp='1275770371' post='2324891']
Why can't let's say (taking a random pitch here) Warriors hit TPC and still be friends (Which I don't see happening).[/quote]
How could we ever work up to this when you keep putting us on the same "side?" We've been around exactly one session, and from the start you've plotted against us - together. You're the one with the coalitions these days, neither of us.

I think you've got plenty of lapdogs to fight first.

[quote name='paul711' date='05 June 2010 - 03:42 PM' timestamp='1275770530' post='2324898']
Sounds close, thank you.
[/quote]

I forgot the number of nations in the second grouping...TDF/RnR/TFK/PS/tW have around 167 vs. 290 for RE et al.

[quote name='Clash' date='05 June 2010 - 04:44 PM' timestamp='1275770658' post='2324903']
Most of this post just isn't worth addressing.
[url="http://www.fallacyfiles.org/redherrf.html"]Mere red herrings.[/url]

My logic is based on facts.

How could we ever work up to this when you keep putting us on the same "side?" We've been around exactly one session, and from the start you've plotted against us - together. You're the one with the coalitions these days, neither of us.

I think you've got plenty of lapdogs to fight first.
[/quote]
No Clash, that's just an answer the one of your "questions". Anyways, something many of us seem to dislike. o/ War

[quote name='Schad' date='05 June 2010 - 03:45 PM' timestamp='1275770720' post='2324907']
I forgot the number of nations in the second grouping...TDF/RnR/TFK/PS/tW have around 167 vs. 290 for RE et al.
[/quote]
That second war is the one I'm intrigued by.....but who am I to question anything anyone does in TE?

[quote name='Confusion' date='05 June 2010 - 09:39 PM' timestamp='1275770371' post='2324891']
No Clash, I'd like to share something with you. " It is through our actions that our friends will be lifted and our enemies will quake. For Justice is no more than Vengeance in disguise." I learned that quote from a friend of mine (CN wise). And it somehow ends up relating to everything I do. Sometimes I wonder if it's a Coincidence or if it's that I make it that way. Well, over time. I've realized with every action there is a result, with some actions you come to lose friends you once where close with. Everytime I gain a friend (CN Wise), I lose another friend and make them an enemy. What I haven't come to figure out is how to make friends without losing a friend. ( I can't make everyone happy) Now in a game, for example this war and previous ones. I find myself making more allies and end up losing a current ally or a friend. As you have come to see in this thread. However, i'd like to know, why can't we have a war with friends? Why can't let's say (taking a random pitch here) Warriors hit TPC and still be friends (Which I don't see happening).

Example. I use to be really close friends with TPF now known as TPC....That all changed when I joined the other side of the "treaty web".
[/quote]

Because TPC are about 5-6 times larger than us. It's the same reason you haven't had MHA attack RE.

So, what precisely has gotten you so uppity about TPC/TPF that you've formed a coalition against them, their allies and the Warriors not once but twice with the space of a month?

[quote name='paul711' date='05 June 2010 - 04:49 PM' timestamp='1275770940' post='2324914']
That second war is the one I'm intrigued by.....but who am I to question anything anyone does in TE?
[/quote]
Paul: If you compare high tier nations etc. you'll see why.

@ Warriors, I recall you egged confusion on in finding someone to hit you, so this should be everything you ever wanted no?

Not meant to turn into a harsh blood feud of nonsense

[quote name='Frostfirefox' date='05 June 2010 - 02:52 PM' timestamp='1275771124' post='2324924']
@ Warriors, I recall you egged confusion on in finding someone to hit you, so this should be everything you ever wanted no?[/quote]
OH yeah he's been going on and on and on and on and on and on about this all session long. Since we've seen such honesty from him so far - especially in the way he posts logs - I guess it's good to take his word for everything right? I've got logs of him masking an asshat of himself many many times in TPC's channel. Spamming, name-calling, picking fights with people in there, all you could ever want. Can't tell you how many times he's been banned from there - and by the other alliance leaders given halfops in there, too. He also threatened them every bit as much as they threatened him. It's what he SAYS, ok?

Yet what has actually happened?
How has this session actually worked out?
That's where the truth lies.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' date='05 June 2010 - 09:52 PM' timestamp='1275771124' post='2324924']
@ Warriors, I recall you egged confusion on in finding someone to hit you, so this should be everything you ever wanted no?

[/quote]

I didn't re-read our WAPA thread too thoroughly, but I didn't find anything along those lines. However, I did find this gem: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=86546&view=findpost&p=2315350

Oh and Confusion, please answer my question.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' date='05 June 2010 - 12:52 PM' timestamp='1275771124' post='2324924']

[/quote]

We love the war don't get me wrong. Its the fact that we get lumped in. If it was just MHA attacking us or just The Vault whoopie lets have fun! But we don't like being lumped in. Were not anyones dogs. Were on our own we like it that way. But you are right we called him out but nothing along the lines of egging.

@Confusion: That quote has no bearing now or ever. All you are doing is puffing your chest thinking you can destroy the Warriors and everyone else lumped in. You see you think we care a war is a war to us.

And no we don't have any mental deficiency to go and attack TPC. TPC 100 nations Wariors 20. Hmh seems fair :lol1:

Edited by KOwens06

[quote name='Confusion' date='05 June 2010 - 12:57 PM' timestamp='1275764228' post='2324721']

tl;dr Umbrella, Multicolored Cross-X Alliance, and Mostly Harmful Alliance hereby Declare War on The Phoenix Cobras; Fark, SWAT, Sovereign Mongers of Uber Greatness, Army of Darkness, and the Roman Empire hereby Declare War on Pork Shrimp, The Flying Kiwis, RnR, and Trollwith Defense Force; [b]The Vault hereby Declares War on The Warriors[/b].

[/quote]

According to this, it is just vault vs warriors, or is there a general confusion on targets? as I see most bunching them all together in one huge war

Totally confused on this war but do enjoy seeing the sight of war... Last post, GL all ^-^

Edited by Frostfirefox

Warning:This not a whinging

Confusion, all other things aside, I'm really puzzled why do you "lead" two blocs instead of one wacking others.

Otherwise, I'm happy to have you here. Without you this place would have been so dull and uneventful.:P

[quote name='kong' date='05 June 2010 - 03:16 PM' timestamp='1275772558' post='2324989']
Otherwise, I'm happy to have you here. Without you this place would have been so dull and uneventful.:P[/quote]
I concur!
A lot of alliances couldn't declare war without him.

[quote name='Bionic redhead' date='05 June 2010 - 02:59 PM' timestamp='1275771573' post='2324940']
I didn't re-read our WAPA thread too thoroughly, but I didn't find anything along those lines. However, I did find this gem: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=86546&view=findpost&p=2315350

Oh and Confusion, please answer my question.
[/quote]

That post is interesting indeed considering half of Pork Shrimp still has active wars with Catharsis.

And isn't treatied to TPC. And hasn't been in two rounds.

[quote name='Schad' date='05 June 2010 - 02:10 PM' timestamp='1275765021' post='2324733']
Heh, said life didn't stop you from declaring two wars within an hour of update.

Good luck, and thanks to the RE member who helpfully and inexplicably mistook one of our people for theirs the night before. The heads-up was most welcome.
[/quote]

ohlawl. Great success.

all i can say is o/ Confusion (the feeling not the person)

o/ MHA

[quote name='Confusion' date='05 June 2010 - 02:57 PM' timestamp='1275764228' post='2324721']
:ph34r:
[center][img]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g204/DCPomeroy/ConsequenceCoalition-1.png[/img][/center]

[/quote]

Wow, really nice banner there. It's awesome!

Also, good luck in y/our endeavors!

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='05 June 2010 - 04:11 PM' timestamp='1275768674' post='2324834']
Clash,

Respectfully I'd like to tell you several reasons you're wrong. Confusion abused the leadership given to him by Thai, Myself and Hisk. When we had no time to lead anymore and we had him under our wing for a round or two, he seemed [i]ok[/i].

Now he used all of the connections that were created through our efforts and has taken charge to attack people he thinks would be a threat.

Yes, some of these people needed to get into a war, and part of Harmful's credence has always been that we were willing to do what no one else would for the benefit of the game, be it stop a large bloc at our own risk, take the blunt of attacks to help clear someone else's path, or be the villain in people's eyes.

But throughout that and over the course of leadership we created ties to Fark, ones forged as former enemies. We created ties with LE that I fear have now been destroyed by incompetence. We created ties with DF, Vault, CDT, AoD and others no longer with us.

These connections were made off our reputations and friendships, and they remained as TE has gone so far down the drain no one thinks for themselves anymore and jumps at the word war. WAPA and TFK were once friends on our too. Hell, under my leadership MHA and TPF almost resolved our disgust with eachother.

The sad thing is that it has all been thrown away for nothing, these things are what hurt TE just as much as people who think they can dictate the game (TPC and RE with their disdain towards more than nation building and fighting once they have the size advantage)

So Clash, before you label MHA like that, remember where we came from and why MHA has fallen on hard times. Real life takes its toll and the more active people within our ranks have been poached or were tired of constantly being involved in the politics of TE where we always tried to play police.
[/quote]

I haven't read the rest of the thread yet. But really no Purple Unity? That makes me sad :(

[quote name='President Gunn' date='05 June 2010 - 09:29 PM' timestamp='1275787773' post='2325494']
I haven't read the rest of the thread yet. But really no Purple Unity? That makes me sad :(
[/quote]

Sorry man, when I go on insane rants and then leave for the day many times over to deal with real life stuff someone is bound to get passed over. You know I love you guys, helped me out big time this round. We had a blast with JR and PU did well when I was around.

Unfortunately, this retirement business has some symptoms associated with it - memory loss, temporary blindness, hallucinations, compulsive behavior, and restless leg syndrome.