Consequence Coalition

Confusion

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[b]THAISPORT SPEAKS... (Wow when was the last time I posted something on TE OWF?)
[/b]
Power was given to Confusion because my senior team has been busy but more importantly it was a growth opportunity for Confusion. To me, Confusion has grown much from what he once was before. Did he make mistake while leading, yes, but who hasn't? Being a leader of an alliance large or small is no easy task and tons of work. Many old school friends in other alliances like TPC, RE, and others have many rounds of TE plus SE leadership experience know the work it takes to run an alliance.

I think he has done a good job given what Harmful has gone through this round.

[i][b]That said... I will officially be rebuilding Harmful next round and leading it as well. Confusion will be busy in RL but is more than welcome to stay under my wing in Harmful. I will most likely be rebuilding the website as well from scratch along with new ideals and ideas.
[/b][/i]

Thaisport
Mostly Harmful Alliance

PS: It was rebuild or just quit playing all together. I figured I'd give it another shot since it's been a while. Also, to all my old buddies from the old days Hope all is well with you and Cheers!

Edited by thaisport

[quote name='Confusion' date='05 June 2010 - 02:21 PM' timestamp='1275765648' post='2324749']
Yes it was....if you ask Jonboy I'm sure he'll recall me pretending that I didn't know what was going on :)
[/quote]
Yes, I remember you very poorly lying about it.

[quote name='thaisport' date='06 June 2010 - 05:49 AM' timestamp='1275799761' post='2325823']
[b]THAISPORT SPEAKS... (Wow when was the last time I posted something on TE OWF?)
[/b]
Power was given to Confusion because my senior team has been busy but more importantly it was a growth opportunity for Confusion. To me, Confusion has grown much from what he once was before. Did he make mistake while leading, yes, but who hasn't? Being a leader of an alliance large or small is no easy task and tons of work. Many old school friends in other alliances like TPC, RE, and others have many rounds of TE plus SE leadership experience know the work it takes to run an alliance.

I think he has done a good job given what Harmful has gone through this round.

[i][b]That said... I will officially be rebuilding Harmful next round and leading it as well. Confusion will be busy in RL but is more than welcome to stay under my wing in Harmful. I will most likely be rebuilding the website as well from scratch along with new ideals and ideas.
[/b][/i]

Thaisport
Mostly Harmful Alliance

PS: It was rebuild or just quit playing all together. I figured I'd give it another shot since it's been a while. Also, to all my old buddies from the old days Hope all is well with you and Cheers!
[/quote]
This is win!

[quote name='dogbite' date='06 June 2010 - 01:43 AM' timestamp='1275802988' post='2325923']
This is win!
[/quote]
I agree.

o/ Harmful

It's TE and it's war. What could be better? We sometimes attack alliance because we don't like them. Sometimes we attack them [i]because[/i] we like them. Either way, we're here to fight and you guys have one. I wish DF wasn't already involved in a war when this started. Oh well, see you all at the end of the world.

Good fighting to all and will you guys just enjoy the war already?

Good luck to all on the PS, TFK, RnR, TDF, tW (and whoever else I'm forgetting) Front! :wub:

/o

Viva la Pork Shrimp & Friends!!! :D

Oh, and before I forget...can RE please stop trying to peace-out so damn early. :P (I kid, I kid).

--Mags

Question posed re: "The [url="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/consequence"]Consequence[/url] Coalition"

Just what are these consequences in relation to? It seems to me they are related to the wars from earlier on in this session. ...and personal grudges related to them that were the direct cause of them in the first place. Good to see so many others want to help out with those, though. Thinking for yourself can sometimes be dangerous, y'know. Herd animals are often very tasty BBQed over nuclear fires.

[quote name='scytale' date='06 June 2010 - 10:21 AM' timestamp='1275841263' post='2326359']Good fighting to all and will you guys just enjoy the war already?[/quote]
That's not the point to a lot of the very justified criticism.

Oh I'm sure everyone is enjoying the wars themselves for the most part, on both sides. The Vault and the Warriors certainly seem to be. I know am. However, the in-game battles are not all that goes on in TE. There are these forums for one obvious example; what's posted here, and the meanings behind them. Those count too.

[quote name='Clash' date='06 June 2010 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1275869303' post='2326970']
Question posed re: "The [url="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/consequence"]Consequence[/url] Coalition"

Just what are these consequences in relation to? It seems to me they are related to the wars from earlier on in this session. ...and personal grudges related to them that were the direct cause of them in the first place. Good to see so many others want to help out with those, though. Thinking for yourself can sometimes be dangerous, y'know. Herd animals are often very tasty BBQed over nuclear fires.

That's not the point to a lot of the very justified criticism.

Oh I'm sure everyone is enjoying the wars themselves for the most part, on both sides. The Vault and the Warriors certainly seem to be. I know am. However, the in-game battles are not all that goes on in TE. There are these forums for one obvious example; what's posted here, and the meanings behind them. Those count too.
[/quote]
*Sigh* It's just a name. We didn't go with Coincidence because Coincidence Coalition is Over Used (SE).

Edit: This is the Consequence for not starting a war and just building all round (Everyone in General, no one specifically).

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' date='06 June 2010 - 06:21 PM' timestamp='1275870098' post='2326986']
*Sigh* It's just a name. We didn't go with Coincidence because Coincidence Coalition is Over Used (SE).

Edit: This is the Consequence for not starting a war and just building all round (Everyone in General, no one specifically).
[/quote]
Oh yeah I love how these two statements contradict each other, sarcasm notwithstanding.
That's been happening a lot lately around here :P
Cause clearly alliances like PS and tW are huggers who never war.

Considering the circumstances surrounding both this war and the other one - and the person defending/causing them both, hehe - I shall stick with my analysis.

[quote name='Clash' date='06 June 2010 - 08:33 PM' timestamp='1275870821' post='2327003']
Oh yeah I love how these two statements contradict each other, sarcasm notwithstanding.
That's been happening a lot lately around here :P
Cause clearly alliances like PS and tW are huggers who never war.

Considering the circumstances surrounding both this war and the other one - and the person defending/causing them both, hehe - I shall stick with my analysis.
[/quote]
Actually it was supposed to be funny, heh. I guess some people don't see it. Either way, the Wars "the Warriors" have fought aren't actually to be considered wars because they weren't fair. Let's see, First you hit Catharsis who the same night was going to hit The Phoenix Cobras. Then you hit WAPA who just got out of war with Purple Unity. Correct me if I'm wrong. Give me a break, Clash.

[quote name='Confusion' date='07 June 2010 - 02:51 AM' timestamp='1275875466' post='2327127']
Actually it was supposed to be funny, heh. I guess some people don't see it. Either way, the Wars "the Warriors" have fought aren't actually to be considered wars because they weren't fair. Let's see, First you hit Catharsis who the same night was going to hit The Phoenix Cobras. Then you hit WAPA who just got out of war with Purple Unity. Correct me if I'm wrong. Give me a break, Clash.
[/quote]

And the only wars MHA have fought are bloc hits on TPC (for asinine political reasons). Just wondering, can MHA fight without 3-4 other alliances holding their hand? Now that I think about it, if it wasn't for your personal grudge against TPC (which you still haven't explained to me) would MHA have fought anyone this round?

Edit: and of course TPC haven't fought anyone. Every time they get into a position to fight, you come along with 30 alliances in tow and deliver an update strike to them. Then you have the sheer gall to complain about them not fighting. Perhaps if you were to get over your grudge and focus on leading MHA, TPC might get into the fight you oh so dearly want.

Edited by Bionic redhead

[quote name='Confusion' date='06 June 2010 - 07:51 PM' timestamp='1275875466' post='2327127']Either way, the Wars "the Warriors" have fought aren't actually to be considered wars because they weren't fair. Let's see, First you hit Catharsis who the same night was going to hit The Phoenix Cobras. Then you hit WAPA who just got out of war with Purple Unity. Correct me if I'm wrong. Give me a break, Clash.[/quote]
BR's giving you my break :P
You're never in my range when the time for war comes.

Yepp, we hit Catharsis at the exact same time they attacked someone else. Bad luck for them. But let's not forget the AoD and SMUG nations that also hit us - of course without a declaration of war, which is how y'all do stuff. I also seem to remember some weasel MHA nation bandwagoning on us as well. All in all, we faced a lot more than we had. Yepp, we hit WAPA too. They loved it, and fought pretty damn well.

Neither one of them complained about wars, they love war and we had a lot of fun killing each other. WE are not complaining about war, either, just fightin' and lovin' 'em. Nor did we complain about AoD and SMUG the first time. War is fun. That's the interesting thing here.

YOU are the one complaining about wars.
Not even your wars, either. That's some SERIOUS whine right there.

Just add one more area of hypocrisy to your resume, old man.

[quote name='Clash' date='07 June 2010 - 04:00 PM' timestamp='1275940801' post='2328029']
BR's giving you my break :P
You're never in my range when the time for war comes.

Yepp, we hit Catharsis at the exact same time they attacked someone else. Bad luck for them. But let's not forget the AoD and SMUG nations that also hit us - of course without a declaration of war, which is how y'all do stuff. I also seem to remember some weasel MHA nation bandwagoning on us as well. All in all, we faced a lot more than we had. Yepp, we hit WAPA too. They loved it, and fought pretty damn well.

Neither one of them complained about wars, they love war and we had a lot of fun killing each other. WE are not complaining about war, either, just fightin' and lovin' 'em. Nor did we complain about AoD and SMUG the first time. War is fun. That's the interesting thing here.

YOU are the one complaining about wars.
Not even your wars, either. That's some SERIOUS whine right there.

Just add one more area of hypocrisy to your resume, old man.
[/quote]

I don't see how i'm Complaining. Since from your prospective i've started them.

[quote name='Confusion' date='07 June 2010 - 02:07 PM' timestamp='1275941241' post='2328038']
I don't see how i'm Complaining. Since from your prospective i've started them.
[/quote]
What does the second part have to do with the first part?
Especially since you're sniveling about wars WE started - that didn't even involve you?
Swing and a miss.