Joint OO-Mafia Announcement

[quote name='Jyrinx' date='05 June 2010 - 06:27 AM' timestamp='1275715659' post='2324276']
That treaty reads more like an MADP to me.
[/quote]

How?

I read it about ten times, and still don't get where you got that.

If you are referring to the Mutual Defense clause, it's defense, so they are expected to defend the other should their counterpart get attacked.

There is nothing in here that states they are teaming up together to attack another alliance.

I mean how could they anyway?

[quote name='Bernkastel' date='05 June 2010 - 01:36 AM' timestamp='1275719798' post='2324286']
Wow. Like two fail peas in a fail pod.

How appropriate.
[/quote]

Now i think that is a bit harsh. We can do what we want and any mean comments from the world of bob is unneccessery. <_<

With that out of the way,
I'm glad to see this treaty signed. I hope to see things improve here.

To my new allies,
o/ The Mafia
o/ OO

P.S: Randalla :wub:

Edited by Liltrekkie

[quote name='Mathias' date='04 June 2010 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1275709202' post='2324087']
OO, regardless of what I think about you, you can do far better than the Mafia.
[/quote]
Oh dear, i fear the Immortals/Mafia war will become even more lulz worthy as OO and Mafia both get crushed by four nations

Edit: Wat? its over? NOOOOOOOO!

Double edit: [quote]Now i think that is a bit harsh. We can do what we want and any mean comments from the world of bob is unneccessery. <_< [/quote]
Dear new person,
By announcing this treaty on these forums you will get such comments....dont like reading them? Dont read them

Edited by wickedj

I am glad to see this treaty being signed into exsistance. The Mafia is Getting Back on track we have gotten rid of the leadership that caused the issues to begin with and we look forward to working with OO and its allies to get us back on track.

we have a solid leadership and our plans are to show planet Bob that we are serious about re-establishing our name, our Trust, and our Dignity.

o/ OO
o/ The Mafia

[quote name='commander thrawn' date='05 June 2010 - 12:38 AM' timestamp='1275712676' post='2324197']
:wacko:

Wow. Hey Sarm can you restart the crusade now please?
[/quote]
Well I think you can say this treaty is a direct result from our crusade(although idk why anyone would treaty with someone who cant handle 4 peeps), so....Immortals keep bringing the lolz :awesome:

[quote name='steelrzs' date='05 June 2010 - 10:08 AM' timestamp='1275746893' post='2324515']
I am glad to see this treaty being signed into exsistance. The Mafia is Getting Back on track we have gotten rid of the leadership that caused the issues to begin with and we look forward to working with OO and its allies to get us back on track.
[/quote]

So Serberus got the boot?

I applaud this wonderful treaty and hope both alliances prosper greatly from it all.