FIFA 2010 World Cup Competition

Batallion

[quote name='KagetheSecond' date='04 June 2010 - 01:51 PM' timestamp='1275673846' post='2323572']
If North Korea wins the world cup, I will pay you 1k tech by myself.
[/quote]
Quoting this so you can't back out. Juche Korea is undefeatable. Boy is your face going to be red!

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Nation Name: Global Community
My Nation Ruler: Shellhound
My Alliance: United Blue Directorate
Link To My Nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=365257
FIFA Nation I Support: England (if already full then Germany)
Current Tech Level: 200

I agree that I will be known as an unalligned nation upon entering this competition. This means that Batallion is fully authorized to use military force if necessary should I refuse to pay my debts. I agree to follow all the rules stated above and by no means will I attempt to try and loophole through a trivial set of rules. I understand that I may be charged for a maximum of 200 tech (or 6 million) according to the Winnings above.

Edited by Shellhound

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='04 June 2010 - 01:39 PM' timestamp='1275683980' post='2323713']
Quoting this so you can't back out. Juche Korea is undefeatable. Boy is your face going to be red!
[/quote]
I will nuke you 20 times then quit.

I agree that I will be known as an unalligned nation upon entering this competition. This means that Batallion is fully authorized to use military force if necessary should I refuse to pay my debts. I agree to follow all the rules stated above and by no means will I attempt to try and loophole through a trivial set of rules. I understand that I may be charged for a maximum of 200 tech (or 6 million) according to the Winnings above.

My Nation Name: Fah Que
My Nation Ruler: JWConner
My Alliance: Veritas Aequitas
Link To My Nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=130735
FIFA Nation I Support: Argentina (if full, Italy)
Current Tech Level: 2,147

Although I truly will be supporting USA, I'm realistic enough to realize we'll be fortunate to make the quarterfinals :D

My Nation Name: Nos Tre Republic
My Nation Ruler: Fizzydog
My Alliance: Asgaard
Link To My Nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=401026
FIFA Nation I Support: Germany ( If full, Italy)
Current Tech Level: 60, -150, but I have more than enough to cover the cost for this. Penny pinching is worth it. :awesome:

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='05 June 2010 - 09:12 PM' timestamp='1275768710' post='2324836']
Awesome, or: :awesome:

This is awesome my friend, very very awesome. :smug:
[/quote]

We need more people, it's only semi-exciting right now lol. Any suggestions on how I can convince people to pick Unexpected Nations?? As if winning double the tech wasn't enough.

Edited by Batallion

[quote name='Eden Taylor' date='05 June 2010 - 09:19 PM' timestamp='1275769181' post='2324850']
Let us bet more than once.
[/quote]

If you were to bet more than once, I'd have to restrict it to Unexpected teams only, unless you're already in for an unexpected team then you can pick an expected team as well. Also, I'd have to restrict it to a maximum of three bets, since it starts getting very unfair. How's that sound?

My Nation Name: The Forgotten Arm
My Nation Ruler: Aimee Mann
My Alliance: BACoN
Link To My Nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=145352
FIFA Nation I Support: Chile
Current Tech Level: 868.31

---

If we're now allowed more than one bet I'll take Mexico as well, unexpected nations ftw.

Edited by Aimee Mann

Okay, I've added a new rule (Rule #13) which goes in depth with the new system that you can have at most 3 different nations (3 bets) with a specific distribution of 1 expected and 2 unexpected. I'm also moving France and Portugal down to the "Unexpected List" due to high unpopularity. Furthermore, I'm also adding myself on for Portugal and South Korea as per the new rules.
There's no need to give your information again guys, if you're already in the tournament just tell me what other nations you wanna bet on and I'll set it up.

This competition just got even more epic :smug:

[quote name='Shellhound' date='04 June 2010 - 10:03 PM' timestamp='1275685402' post='2323743']
My Nation Name: Global Community
My Nation Ruler: Shellhound
My Alliance: United Blue Directorate
Link To My Nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=365257
FIFA Nation I Support: England (if already full then Germany)
Current Tech Level: 200

[/quote]

I thought you liked your tech :blink:

My Nation Name: The Mistfits
My Nation Ruler: Robster
My Alliance: TPF
Link To My Nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=188219
FIFA Nation I Support: Italy (expected ), Portugal (unexpected), France ( unexpected )
Current Tech Level: 330