Names and Nations (New version)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Ryan Milley' date='02 July 2010 - 12:13 PM' timestamp='1278097987' post='2357961']
So I can just go and bring that land out of anarchy?
[/quote]
Not sure if anyone took it as a protectorate...I don't think so, but you'd want to talk to Pravus Ingruo first.

There are the terms accept by the Canadian Republic (Zoot Zoot) after the fall of the empire.

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' date='22 June 2010 - 11:08 AM' timestamp='1277230066' post='2346735']
6. The land occupied by the current Imperium/Republic of Canada will turn into either a CAN protectorate or Louisiana/Atlantis protectorate at the discretion of those nations, or simply unclaimed territory.[/quote]

That thread was just abandoned and I don't think either CAN or Louisiana/Atlantis took up the offer. I'd say it's open land, but you'll have to be careful.

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='02 July 2010 - 03:36 PM' timestamp='1278103001' post='2358036']
There are the terms accept by the Canadian Republic (Zoot Zoot) after the fall of the empire.

That thread was just abandoned and I don't think either CAN or Louisiana/Atlantis took up the offer. I'd say it's open land, but you'll have to be careful.
[/quote]

That is incorrect. Louisiana responded and the land was appropriated.

Edit: Land owned by Atlantis and Louisiana was given over to Lutai. CAN owned land, was given back to CAN.

Edited by Yawoo

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='02 July 2010 - 04:51 PM' timestamp='1278107482' post='2358118']
It is incorrect that I don't think you responded to it? How do you know what I think? :psyduck:
[/quote]
The whole, it's open land. ;)

[quote name='Yawoo' date='02 July 2010 - 08:31 PM' timestamp='1278131477' post='2358408']
The open land was what was incorrect about the statement silly :P
[/quote]

Ah, I see. Pretend I didnt ask that here [s]and thus expose my imperialistic desires[/s]. :ph34r::P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...