CRAP has something to do now!!

That's right...we now have a purpose in life!! It's to protect FALCON!

[quote]
[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/MVEAlpha/falconflagdraft.png[/img][img]http://209.85.62.24/48/68/0/f200718/Flag384X195.png[/img][/center]

[size="4"][b]We Need More Semicolons Treaty[/b][/size]

[b]Preamble:[/b]
Recognizing the longstanding relationship between the Free Alliance of Confederated Nations (FALCON) and the Coalition of Royal Allied Powers (CRAP); Acknowledging the current state of affairs in Bob's World; and Desiring to continue the aforementioned relationship between CRAP and FALCON; We, the people of CRAP and FALCON do hereby declare that:

[b]Article 1:[/b]
FALCON is hereafter a protectorate of CRAP; Any attack upon FALCON will be considered an attack upon CRAP, and will be defended as such by members of CRAP;

[b]Article 2:[/b]
In the event FALCON engages in an offensive war in response to another treaty or on their own accord, CRAP military action will be optional;

[b]Article 3:[/b]
No clause in this treaty shall obligate FALCON to take up arms in defense of CRAP, nor shall any clause preclude FALCON voluntarily assisting CRAP militarily;

[b]Article 4:[/b]
FALCON shall advise CRAP of any other treaty or agreement into which she enters, not sooner than five days prior to the implementation of said treaty or agreement;

[b]Article 6:[/b]
FALCON and CRAP shall give each other "favored-nation" status when considering trade agreements, financial and other non-military aid and assistance;

[b]Article 7:[/b]
Amendment or modification of this treaty shall require ratification by both governments as required by their individual constitutions; and If either alliance desires to end this agreement, they shall give the other seven days notice prior to ending the treaty, during which time it shall remain in full force.

[b]Signed for Falcon:[/b]
[i]Champcardon of Rudostan--Grand Falcon
Ratified by the FALCON Council[/i]

[b]Signed for CRAP:[/b]
[i]Chuck Normis ~ Founder/Triumvir/G. Buttersnaps
constapatedape ~ Triumvir, That guy who craps on the coats at the party
~Raistandantilus; Triumvir; Pope; Discombobulator in Chief
Mydas - [url=http://209.85.62.24/48/68/0/f244659/CRAPow.png]CRAPow!![/url][/i]
[/quote]

[quote name='Gopherbashi' date='22 May 2010 - 03:48 AM' timestamp='1274496520' post='2307585']
Also needs more Article Five. :ph34r:
[/quote]

I see where you get that, but it does not. Just read between the lines. It's there.

[quote name='Chuck Normis' date='21 May 2010 - 11:02 PM' timestamp='1274497314' post='2307604']
Probably. Does it really affect anything though?
[/quote]
Not really, it just raises some questions. But I'm happy to see our allies get additional support from a fine alliance.

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' date='22 May 2010 - 03:57 AM' timestamp='1274497006' post='2307596']
This is a bit odd. Don't we have an MDP with FALCON?
[/quote]

No we have a MDoAP you wally :P

Congrats on the protectorate guys

<inserts hail & seagull poop joke>

Congratualtions FALCON, I'm pretty sure you've picked some of the best people in CN for protectors, now live up to your potential.

Edited by Cyphon88

[quote name='Star Gazing' date='22 May 2010 - 04:13 PM' timestamp='1274541185' post='2308000']
I thought FALCON is in Nexus...?

Congratulations to my CRAPpy allies.
[/quote]
They are...it will all make sense in a little while.

[quote name='SWAT128' date='22 May 2010 - 04:51 PM' timestamp='1274543457' post='2308036']
CRAP getting a protectorate? Unheard of!
[/quote]
And it's a real one this time :P

[quote name='Chuck Normis' date='22 May 2010 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1274550928' post='2308170']
They are...it will all make sense in a little while.And it's a real one this time :P
[/quote]

I'm intrigued at the Nexus reference and it all making sense in a little while

[quote name='Chuck Normis' date='22 May 2010 - 10:55 AM' timestamp='1274550928' post='2308170']
They are...it will all make sense in a little while.

And it's a real one this time :P
[/quote]

Was it not real for you? :(

Edited by SWAT128