GOONS Raiding NV Protectorates an Applicants

[quote name='Auctor' date='20 May 2010 - 08:32 PM' timestamp='1274405547' post='2306215']
weird, I had the same feeling, 'cept instead of getting WRC spending my days nuking Hizzy...
[/quote]

[quote name='hizzy' date='20 May 2010 - 09:01 PM' timestamp='1274407289' post='2306265']
Bring it. :smug:
[/quote]

DUEL DUEL DUEL! :v:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' date='20 May 2010 - 10:34 PM' timestamp='1274391263' post='2305746']
I order everybody below my rank to stop talking here.[/quote]
[quote name='nippy' date='20 May 2010 - 11:49 PM' timestamp='1274395763' post='2305875']
I'm about to slap a muzzle on Archanis...I'm hoping you guys consider doing the same with some of yours.
[/quote]
Oh cool, gag orders! Haven't seen these in a while, I actually thought they were a thing of the past [img]http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/5064/frogrq.gif[/img]

I guess that cases of individual free expression being deliberately misrepresented as official alliance policy in order to provoke or intimidate someone must be on the rise, for this measure to need to be re-introduced. Sad times.

Edited by Aimee Mann

[quote name='PrinceArutha' date='21 May 2010 - 01:12 AM' timestamp='1274422302' post='2306624']
Yes! I agree!
[/quote]

An alliance-wide Flower War, perhaps? Such would be pleasing to the gods, and would be appropriate in the world view if negotiated beforehand.

Such as the way I just raided Mayzie. Thanks to 1TF for authorizing my raid. :D

[quote name='zzzptm' date='21 May 2010 - 01:23 PM' timestamp='1274444609' post='2306799']
Such as the way I just raided Mayzie. Thanks to 1TF for authorizing my raid. :D
[/quote]

You mean you checked that I was protected by 1TF? What about timezones? That must have been difficult.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='20 May 2010 - 11:08 PM' timestamp='1274411269' post='2306372']
every time I want to raid any viable target is PROTECTED BY NUEVA VIDA it's very grating
[/quote]

Then I guess they are hardly a "viable target," are they?

[img]http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab335/Hogosha42/Sigs/whine.png[/img]

[quote name='kevin32891' date='21 May 2010 - 04:09 AM' timestamp='1274411330' post='2306374']
I nothing against your alliance other than how you regulated your tech raids. I'm not saying your a bad alliance, but you're no GOONS of old. At least they did Shark Week.
[/quote]

Oh so the cycle has revolved back to the beginning now? I remember that Shark Week was hailed as a great thing when it happened, then around UJW it suddenly became a heinous crime against humanity, but I am glad that it is now seen as the wonderful service to posting sanity that it was.

(:toot: babyjesus)

[quote name='nippy' date='20 May 2010 - 06:49 PM' timestamp='1274395763' post='2305875']
one? You've an entire slew of fist-pounders mucking up our threads, no matter what is being said. I'm about to slap a muzzle on Archanis...I'm hoping you guys consider doing the same with some of yours.

e: a perfect example would be the poster above this.
[/quote]

It's not my problem that your government is utterly incompetent and cannot figure out a way to make these issues stop. It's seriously not difficult. There are several ways to end it. You're just either not smart enough to figure them out, or you WANT the raids on aligned nations to continue (or at least don't care if they do). It's really one or the other.

P.S. anyone who nukes Hizzy gets 100 free tech. Limited time offer.

[quote]Oh so the cycle has revolved back to the beginning now? I remember that Shark Week was hailed as a great thing when it happened, then around UJW it suddenly became a heinous crime against humanity, but I am glad that it is now seen as the wonderful service to posting sanity that it was.

(:toot: babyjesus)[/quote]

Oh, no, Shark Week was [i]hilarious[/i]. Seriously. I enjoyed it. It's just a shame you don't have the strength to bring it back.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='nippy' date='21 May 2010 - 10:59 PM' timestamp='1274497152' post='2307600']
Haha, muzzle's been slapped on me.
[/quote]
23:10:54 [+Wabooz] Anthony, nippy posted that if we ever get rid of penkala they want to know so they can "grind him into dust" :D

I take this is what he's talking about? Listen, little boy, how about you gain some courage and attack me? Accept the consequences. I have the balls to attack alliances and accept the consequences. Why don't you?

That's right. You're afraid. Coward.

[quote name='JackSkellington' date='22 May 2010 - 01:41 AM' timestamp='1274506871' post='2307781']
Do you have examples of when you've attacked a member of an established alliance?
[/quote]

Many. Recent examples would be when I attacked members of VA for their transgressions against, well, humanity really. Then there's the time about 2 months back where I attacked a certain member of TOP. Then there's the time before that when I did spy attacks against a certain member of legion. There are more examples, too, but I believe three examples shall suffice.