Mongols 'n duckies unite!

[center]Having been a protectorate of the Rubber Ducky Division for quite some time, we at The Golden Horde felt we'd return the favour and extend our protective wings. Our dear friends in RDD however did not feel like giving up their status as our protector anytime soon. After some heated discussions and alot of backroom politics we felt there was only one solution to this problem. It is with great pleasure that I announce to you the following treaty.[/center]

[quote][center][size="7"][color=yellow][b]The[/color][color=orange] Mutual[/color][color=yellow] Protectorate[/color][color=orange] Agreement[/color][/b][/size]

[IMG]http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx283/chaosplayer4/500px-Rddflag3-2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx283/chaosplayer4/flag1copy-1.jpg[/IMG]

[b]Article I[/b] Non-Aggression

No member nation of either signatory will declare war on any member nation of the other, provide aid to enemies of the other, commit acts of espionage against the other or speak in anger at the other. Should either signatory's members commit such acts, adequate reparations and disciplinary action is expected within a reasonable time period. Such incidents shall be resolved through use of proper diplomatic channels in a respectful manner.

[b]Article II:[/b] Intelligence

Should either signatory receive sensitive information regarding the other, they agree to share said information (and the source) with the other, with the intent to protect the security of both signatories

[b]Article III:[/b] Mutual Protection

Should either signatory come under attack by a third-party, the other is required to protect said signatory with full strength and resources. To request assistance in a time of war, the signatory in need must send a request to the other through proper diplomatic channels. That alliance then has forty-eight (48) hours to comply, unless another time window is agreed upon by both parties.

[b]Article IV:[/b] Optional Aggression

In the event that either signatory chooses to go to war with a third-party, the other signatory is encouraged (though not required) to come to said signatory's aid. Should one signatory choose not to come to the other signatory's aid in a war of aggression, this treaty will remain in full effect. Any offensive act of war must be made known to the other signatory 24 hours before said aggressive act takes place.

[b]Article V:[/b] Withdrawal

Either signatory may withdraw from this treaty after giving notice to the other through proper diplomatic channels. Once notice is given, a seventy-two (72) hour grace period will be in effect in which this treaty will remain active.

[u][i]/s/ for the Rubber Ducky Division[/u]
Augusta Antonia -Triumvir
Kirjath Jearim -Triumvir
Woopsi -Triumvir

[u]/s/ for The Golden Horde [/u]
Partisan - Genghis Khan of the Horde
KingSVH - Beklare-bek of the Horde
Combat Pope - Vizier of Diplomacy for the Horde
Lucas Perry - Vizier of Economic Affairs for the Horde
Rawdon - Vizier of War for the Horde[/center][/i][/quote]

that took long enough

o/mutual protectorate agreements :P

o/TGH
o/RDD

[quote]RDD making some waves today, and as always its good to see yellow love. [/quote]

We're orange :) switched a while back :)

Edited by KingSVH

So a protectorate and an MDoAP combined?
Also this can't off been signed by RDD, it has not a hint of AA's writing styles. :(
But yeah..
*resumes rambling*
:wub: you guys.

[quote name='aboooe' date='05 May 2010 - 10:57 PM' timestamp='1273096636' post='2288083']
So a protectorate and an MDoAP combined?
Also this can't off been signed by RDD, it has not a hint of AA's writing styles. :(
But yeah..
*resumes rambling*
:wub: you guys.
[/quote]

no, it's a mutual protectorate. We protect them and they protect us. *cough* MDoAP *cough*

Edited by Partisan

[quote name='Partisan' date='05 May 2010 - 10:59 PM' timestamp='1273096742' post='2288085']
no, it's a mutual protectorate. We protect them and they protect us. *cough* MDoAP *cough*
[/quote]
Jeez, do you wanna over complicate it anymore. :P

Edited by aboooe

On one hand, we have a group of people I loathe. On the other hand, there is Corrupt. A genuine conflict in my mind.

After careful thought, my love for Mr Corrupt wins. As such, I will wish Corrupt and TGH the best with this. The rest... not so much.

Edited by Rush Sykes

this announcement lacks my awesome. but still o/ RDD, it has been a great pleasure developing with you guys, you have been nothing but supportive and posotive this last 9 months. A better protector there is none, huge thanks to Augusta, KJ, Woopsi and Tongs. I hope to be allied to RDD for a very long time.

O/ Augusta
O/ KJ
O/ Woppsi
O/ tongs

O/RDD

O/ Partisan
O/ KingSVH

O/ TGH

O/ O/ing...

:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='05 May 2010 - 06:30 PM' timestamp='1273098597' post='2288123']
On one hand, we have a group of people I loathe. On the other hand, there is Corrupt. A genuine conflict in my mind.

After careful thought, my love for Mr Corrupt wins. As such, I will wish Corrupt and TGH the best with this. The rest... not so much.
[/quote]

My love always wins out. :v:

Also <3 you too Rush!