Most Liked CN Alliance

admin

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Opethian' date='06 May 2010 - 04:37 AM' timestamp='1273135033' post='2288834']
Would you like the PPF? I'd like the PPF. I'd like the PPF hard.

Look at this flag. How could you not want it to be a canonical in-game presence?

<snip>
[/quote]

I would support this.

[OOC] Sadly, I do not have a Facebook account. [/OOC]

[quote name='Opethian' date='06 May 2010 - 03:37 AM' timestamp='1273135033' post='2288834']
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22ltlLZkFlE"]you should play this while you read my post[/url]

*puts on a cassette single of "Goodbye Horses" and does a...suggestive dance*

Would you like the PPF? I'd like the PPF. I'd like the PPF hard.

Look at this flag. How could you not want it to be a canonical in-game presence?
[img]http://imagelinks.homestead.com/files/PPFflag1.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Joe likes Prism Protection Front in the online game Cyber Nations.

[quote name='Nobody Expects' date='09 May 2010 - 02:21 PM' timestamp='1273423883' post='2292547']
Aye, waste of time for the little guy, congrats to whichever sanctioned alliance gets another flag in the game.
[/quote]

According to the last count by Bilrow, 1st and 2nd place so far are unsanctioned, and only 2 of the top 7 alliances are sanctioned.

[quote name='Axolotlia' date='10 May 2010 - 06:32 PM' timestamp='1273541524' post='2294258']
Anyone know what flags the GOONS want to put in game?
[/quote]
It's a secret! :awesome:

Also, Admin, does this really have to go on for the rest of the month? :smug:

Ah so this is why I was asked if I had a FaceBook then? :v:

[quote name='ktarthan' date='11 May 2010 - 09:59 AM' timestamp='1273568380' post='2294604']
It's a secret! :awesome:
[/quote]

Do the sabre one!!

Also sorry GOONS, but I am not re-starting my FaceBook just to click one button and then Delete the account again.

[quote name='QuotingTheCrow' date='12 May 2010 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1273619037' post='2295289']
I don't really like the sabre one, you guys should do that old one the other goons used, and definitely the moon/grenade one.

I would click like for you guys, but I'm too busy liking \m/ :smug:
[/quote]

Crossed sabres over the grenade, a smug frogmoon looking over all with benevolent condescension, a spray of rays outwards from the center signifying the joy brought to Bob by the goonish hordes, also a tear receptacle at the front below the greande, all covered in the glorious colours of Panavision or some such technological marvel.

Also like both :argh:

(SrWm tell me please)

This contest is kind of borked considering you don't have to be a CN player to like an alliance. The link to the alliance page with the "Like" button works even if you're not logged in. This also means creating multiple facebook accounts to get more votes is quite easy. The contest should only be open for CN players, and the likes should also be tied to the CN account, 1 like per alliance per CN account.

Edited by Viluin