Most Liked CN Alliance

admin

Good luck with your newest idea, admin.

Just an update, this is only for sanctioned alliances:

Fark - 2
Green Protection Agency - 4
Mostly Harmless Alliance - 4
Mushroom Kingdom - 25 (Too bad there's not a dislike button ;) )
New Pacific Order - 27
New Polar Order - 26
Orange Defense Network - 7
Sparta - 25
The Democratic Order - 3
The Order of the Paradox - 0
United Purple Nations - 4
Viridian Entente - 5

Also, anyone else not have a facebook? :huh:

Edited by The AUT

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Admin:

I checked the 'like' button for VE to make it 6 likes for us from 5, then deleted it from my FB page. I then realized it didn't count the like if i deleted it, so went back to the page. When I refreshed it and unchecked the like button it put us at 4, so when I checked the like button it brought us back to my pre-liking total of 5.

So basically I have something I'd rather not have linked on my FB profile linked on my FB profile, but if I remove it VE actually loses 2 likes. Please fix that bug and add a like to VE please :x

[quote name='The AUT' date='05 May 2010 - 08:00 AM' timestamp='1273064417' post='2287590']
Good luck with your newest idea, admin.

Just an update, this is only for sanctioned alliances:

Fark - 2
Green Protection Agency - 4
Mostly Harmless Alliance - 4
Mushroom Kingdom - 25 (Too bad there's not a dislike button ;) )
New Pacific Order - 27
New Polar Order - 26
Orange Defense Network - 7
Sparta - 25
The Democratic Order - 3
The Order of the Paradox - 0
United Purple Nations - 4
Viridian Entente - 5

Also, anyone else not have a facebook? :huh:
[/quote]

MCXA has six
IRON has 19
Athens has 23

just some alliances I'm watching.

[quote name='goldielax25' date='05 May 2010 - 09:12 AM' timestamp='1273065109' post='2287597']
Dear Admin:

I checked the 'like' button for VE to make it 6 likes for us from 5, then deleted it from my FB page. I then realized it didn't count the like if i deleted it, so went back to the page. When I refreshed it and unchecked the like button it put us at 4, so when I checked the like button it brought us back to my pre-liking total of 5.

So basically I have something I'd rather not have linked on my FB profile linked on my FB profile, but if I remove it VE actually loses 2 likes. Please fix that bug and add a like to VE please :x
[/quote]

That is probably by design. He only wants people who truly like CN and want to advertise it. Consider it a penalty for not legitimately liking something.

You realise that MK will get even more :smug: when they win this right <_<

Edit: Also, I would like to formally request that whoever wins this event uses one of the three slots for the Citadel bunnies flag.

Edited by Bob Janova

[quote name='silentkiller' date='05 May 2010 - 10:15 AM' timestamp='1273072507' post='2287672']
Is it just me or did all the likes get reset or something? :unsure:
[/quote]
Yep, I just saw it myself. I wrote this as a reply to my blog:

[quote]Ok, so this morning it appears that the Like button counters are acting up again. Cyber Nations was reporting 750+ when I first signed on and now it's back down to 166. Similar counter decreases are found elsewhere. I've reported the issue to Facebook.[/quote]

[quote name='AirMe' date='05 May 2010 - 03:06 PM' timestamp='1273068348' post='2287626']
That is probably by design. He only wants people who truly like CN and want to advertise it. Consider it a penalty for not legitimately liking something.
[/quote]

You can legitimately like CN and still not want it near your facebook :x

Looks like someone is [b]getting paid [/b]for how many hits the F-Book icon gets... IMO Facebook is becoming too big and annoying. Try logging on and looking at the right side of the screen. Advertisements on all the stuff you had been looking at before you logged in. This could be days ago r right before.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='05 May 2010 - 11:25 AM' timestamp='1273073134' post='2287682']
You can legitimately like CN and still not want it near your facebook :x
[/quote]
Then don't click the like button on your facebook. No one is forcing you at gun point to do it.

[quote name='eztoindajar' date='05 May 2010 - 11:46 AM' timestamp='1273074386' post='2287700']
Looks like someone is [b]getting paid [/b]for how many hits the F-Book icon gets... IMO Facebook is becoming too big and annoying. Try logging on and looking at the right side of the screen. Advertisements on all the stuff you had been looking at before you logged in. This could be days ago r right before.
[/quote]

I use adblock, I don't see any ads on facebook.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='05 May 2010 - 11:17 AM' timestamp='1273076213' post='2287715']
I know which three flags I would put up. Of course, half my alliance thinks they're too cool for Facebook and the other half is too embarrassed to let Facebook know our guilty pleasure.
[/quote]

Apparently no one likes you, so I felt bad for you and started your count for you. Your welcome ;)

[quote name='eztoindajar' date='05 May 2010 - 05:46 PM' timestamp='1273074386' post='2287700']
[/quote]

I like the game Admin made, so I really have no problem with him getting cash out of it. Lol advertisements :P I see google (or any other for that matter) ads only [b]ever[/b] - on several sites including CN, one forum, and one youtube channel (actually, that's [i]it)[/i] - and I had to unblock those manually :P Firefox+adblock plus, my friend. And then unblock only the sites you think should get the buck.

Is there some limit to how many alliances a person can "like"? Because I've tried two so far, and they both go up.

If you can vote for everyone you like, then big and active alliances lose much of their advantage.

[quote name='ktarthan' date='05 May 2010 - 02:49 PM' timestamp='1273079938' post='2287760']
I propose that if a sanctioned alliance wins, they be awarded only two flags, and the remaining flag be awarded to the most liked non-sanctioned alliance. You guys have a flag already, it's only fair!
[/quote]

I propose that you all "Deal With It, Etc."

:smug:

Seriously, though, that may be the best thing to do. I'm sure any sanctioned alliance that wins will give at least one away anyway, though.

Edited by Llednar Twem