Don't Panic #33

[quote name='Valtamdraugr' date='08 April 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1270770785' post='2253556']
I got lost somewhere in the middle, but I did read that you gave Cable a job...oh you poor fools. <3
[/quote]
What? Is it a bad Idea to trust him with that? Cus we actually signed over the whole Alliance to him. :P
Cable's going to be announced the new god-emperor of mha along with some new charter changes. lol.

Also to those in TOP & Co; Can we not make this another 30 page long Mha/Top argument and just say there were problems on both sides, leave it at that and wish each other well? enough already jeese.

[quote name='AvengingAngel256' date='08 April 2010 - 07:05 PM' timestamp='1270771515' post='2253569']
What? Is it a bad Idea to trust him with that? Cus we actually signed over the whole Alliance to him. :P
Cable's going to be announced the new god-emperor of mha along with some new charter changes. lol.

Also to those in TOP & Co; Can we not make this another 30 page long Mha/Top argument and just say there were problems on both sides, leave it at that and wish each other well? enough already jeese.
[/quote]
It is completely germane as a topic when you (MHA) brought it up in the OP.

Especially with the blame passing implied in:
[quote]This cancellation was mostly brought on by TOP’s actions during the war, mainly those of aiding GGA nations, which we were at war with.[/quote]

While I am no expert in MHA-TOP relations, a statement like that is begging for a reply.

Edited by bigwoody

[quote name='AvengingAngel256' date='08 April 2010 - 07:05 PM' timestamp='1270771515' post='2253569']
[/quote]

Don't have revisionist history in a publication that is supposed to be nonsensical.

EDIT: This isn't TOP speaking, this is me, someone who has had much more interaction with MHA as someone who helped write the Harmlins treaty and someone that has consistently been there for MHA in terms of military guidance and suggestions as well as the person who was directly lied to by MHA govt. and therefore insurmountably more disappointment then other TOP members.

Edited by LiquidMercury

[quote name='scytale' date='08 April 2010 - 07:56 PM' timestamp='1270774581' post='2253635']
An apology to World Class Ruler. I had hoped most of these posts would have been a rememberance of you. In that I have failed.
[/quote]

My intention is in no way shape or form to take away from WCR as I have had years now of interactions with him and am sad to see him go. I will point out what I have issue with.

[quote name='scytale' date='08 April 2010 - 08:56 PM' timestamp='1270774581' post='2253635']
An apology to World Class Ruler. I had hoped most of these posts would have been a rememberance of you. In that I have failed.
[/quote]

When you touch a raw nerve, you can expect the conversation to go in an unpleasant direction.

For what it's worth, I didn't know WCR, but I'm sorry to see any long term nation ruler cash it in for good.

[quote name='LiquidMercury' date='08 April 2010 - 06:04 PM' timestamp='1270767858' post='2253492']
By: LiquidMercury

This month we saw the treaty between MHA and TOP cancelled. MHA decided to declare on TOP's direct allies in a coalition war after lying about it to coalition members and TOP government. TOP, in it's arrogance, decided to aid the entire coalition so as to possibly extend their future and wartime coalition against insurmountable odds (that we absolutely brought against ourselves). While we may no longer be allies and treaty partners, and while we do have many disagreements which are unlikely to be resolved anytime soon, I know many of us were friends, once. Especially the large number of former Grämlins who built the relationship with MHA in their tenure at Grämlins and even helped write the treaty that can't be cancelled are now residing in TOP. Those same members took the knife in the back threw it on the ground and walked away. As such, this Ex-Gre member, this TOP member, this most stalwart of MHA lobbyists in all arenas and for awhile there one of their biggest recruiters (hey I got a lot of spam messages about alliances while #1) is absolutely most disappointed in you, whom I always called my brothers.

EDIT: grammar
[/quote]

Clearly we have to sides to this story, which one is accurate :wacko:

Anyway good read MHA, I have always liked you guys and wish you well

[quote name='scytale' date='08 April 2010 - 06:56 PM' timestamp='1270774581' post='2253635']
[/quote]

Just as an aside, it's Working Class Ruler...not World Class Ruler. The difference in this instance is not just in the name.

[quote name='pd73bassman' date='08 April 2010 - 08:29 PM' timestamp='1270776579' post='2253679']
Clearly we have to sides to this story, which one is accurate :wacko:

Anyway good read MHA, I have always liked you guys and wish you well
[/quote]

i would have to say it is both versions. TOP are upset MHA lied to them and hit a direct ally of theirs and MHA are upset that TOP aided GGA. combine the two stories and there ya go plus add in other drama we most likely have not heard about.

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' date='08 April 2010 - 06:38 PM' timestamp='1270766295' post='2253465']
I will miss WCR.

For a long time, I associated MHA with Johnson, Denzin and WCR. I know those days are long passed, and the face of Bob, let alone MHA, has changed immeasurably since then, but those 3 will forever remain the heart and soul of the MHA that I came to love, and even protected me at one point.

MHAil WCR, you will be missed.
[/quote]
Almost likewise... for me it was madoverseer, Denzin and WCR. It's tough to pick who I miss the most.