Declaration of War

Best of luck.. I know that Honor is only valid on Bob if its won on the battlefield.. not the corporate board room or on the commodities trading floor ;)

I respect your "former" member's decision but hope that it wasn't done in haste.. Good luck to both of you in your future endevours!.

oo/

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='07 April 2010 - 04:13 PM' timestamp='1270671184' post='2251985']
You're ruining the Citadel even more than it already was. Death to Citadel, form Heretics.
[/quote]
You will now forever be Heretic of Citadel.

Signed,

King Methrage

[quote name='Godwin' date='07 April 2010 - 04:31 PM' timestamp='1270672290' post='2252013']
See, I saw this thread and thought Citadel was actually declaring on Gramlins. Instead, I get this gawdawful thread.

I am disappoint. <_<
[/quote]
Citadel did declare, unless you are referring to the disbanded bloc who are already divided among former members on the issue. That you believed a disbanded bloc was declaring is lulz enough.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='LJ Scott' date='07 April 2010 - 02:24 PM' timestamp='1270664646' post='2251868']
Actually this is turning out to be a quality methrage thread xfd
[/quote]
Glad to hear its meeting Umbrella quality standards, there do tend to be a lot of those when looking at methrage threads.

[quote name='Golan 1st' date='07 April 2010 - 05:23 PM' timestamp='1270675410' post='2252080']
DAWN welcomes the Citadel to the IRON-DAWN coalition
Your support is very much appreciated ;)
[/quote]
Someone should make a IRON-DAWN-Citadel coalition banner sig, kind of like those NSO-IRON-TOP ones.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Godwin' date='07 April 2010 - 03:31 PM' timestamp='1270672290' post='2252013']
See, I saw this thread and thought Citadel was actually declaring on Gramlins. Instead, I get this gawdawful thread.

I am disappoint. <_<
[/quote]

Sadly, some of us are under terms. As such, I don't mind this in the least.

If anyone wants to join temporary for the war, then go back to their current alliance afterward I'm fine with that.

Here is our stats,

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=The%20Citadel

Edited by Methrage

How do you guys like my sig, stuck random recent quotes in there. :P

I found this line to be hilarious,

<leprecon> It takes a certain kind of evil to steal both a name and a flag.

Edited by Methrage

So suddenly Grämlins turns into the agressor of a war after they enterred a war but have not reached a peace agreement with the enemy before everyone else on that side did?

If Grämlins were the agressor, why wait until not to do this? You are essentially going rogue on Grämlins because nobody cares enough for Grämlins to stop you.

Heck, even unaligned tech raid victims now have a Doctrine to be protected, should the signatory alliances feel like it that day.

But nobody will stand up for the Grämlins?

Its been a wierd past few years to reach this point, when either a rogue or a blatant bandwagoner jumps in to fight Grämlins.

[quote name='Caliph' date='07 April 2010 - 11:53 PM' timestamp='1270698766' post='2252689']
So suddenly Grämlins turns into the agressor of a war after they enterred a war but have not reached a peace agreement with the enemy before everyone else on that side did?

If Grämlins were the agressor, why wait until not to do this? You are essentially going rogue on Grämlins because nobody cares enough for Grämlins to stop you.

Heck, even unaligned tech raid victims now have a Doctrine to be protected, should the signatory alliances feel like it that day.

But nobody will stand up for the Grämlins?

Its been a wierd past few years to reach this point, when either a rogue or a blatant bandwagoner jumps in to fight Grämlins.
[/quote]
I think Grämlins are enjoying themselves as this continues and all their allies are angry with them. I know I'm enjoying having some wars going again.

I won all my ground and air battles today, doubled my warchest.

Here is The Citadel in graph form,

[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/Untitled.png[/IMG]

As you can see the first big bump is me fully arming, then first day of war I get another boost, then another boost the next day. So this has been good for growth so far. :P

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='wenwillthisend' date='08 April 2010 - 01:29 AM' timestamp='1270704546' post='2252809']
Please do tell me where I expected this to go? I need to be enlightened
[/quote]
Something better than what we have now, you guys don't seem to have much ally support and don't have written treaties binding anyone to agreements as far as I know. Unless you guys were jealous of the position NSO was in the last war, I don't see how this going good for you.

(I'm not referring to my war in specific, but that Gremlins have killed almost all their allied support with how they are acting)

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' date='07 April 2010 - 07:16 AM' timestamp='1270639000' post='2251527']
It really says something about an alliance's current decision making process when I declare war on them with no treaty and everybody who's posted has wished me luck including their allies. Most people in Gremlins are pretty cool, although you put the worst suited person as leader somehow...
[/quote]

This is so true. Without prejudice to the legality of your actions, best of luck. Sure beats all the senseless bawwing.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' date='08 April 2010 - 02:44 AM' timestamp='1270709041' post='2252874']
I have no problem with you using the name. Your using it in the manner some (not all) of the original members intended it to be. The ironic thing is most of those people once resided in the Gramlins.
[/quote]
I haven't heard any complaints from Gremlins over the name usage. Even if they make no sense in continuing this war at least they are a pleasure on the battlefield.