Presidential Announcement From Revolution

I know lots of people think this is lutz.. but this is why I wouldn't start an alliance ever.. too many people can't remember what its like to be new and feel everyone should be born to Bob with the knowledge of how all things work. I tend to think he is truly sorry. We all need to start somewhere. I for one see husker learning alot in the next few months and growing into leadership. I think he has the stones to, as long as someone steps up to help this gentleman out he can become better for this.

Best of luck husker. My advice is to stop posting, talk to VE directly on IRC Privately (not open channel but in queue), and resolve this. Possibly stepping back to put more effort into the planning, guides, forums etc.

May this settle soon.. my stomach can't take much more...

oo/

[quote name='Tigerdonia Redux' date='29 March 2010 - 04:38 PM' timestamp='1269905898' post='2240479']
Don't think about doing this again, Husker. You've lost VE's respect and trust.

Happy birthday btw...
[/quote]

The first month i was in VE i liked it, seconed month was okay, then after the war i couldn't take VE anymore. i needed to go out and do my own thing. tried it with ICAN, didn't espically like ICAN, went back to VE and remebered why i left in the first place.

deathcat i love you.

Husker you really disappointed me and I wish you would have spent some more time learning things before trying to go out on your own. Hope you can get this resolved and best of luck in the future.

[OOC] Happy b-day dude :) [/OOC]

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' date='29 March 2010 - 07:48 PM' timestamp='1269910108' post='2240576']
Huskerfan93, I'd appreciate it if you came out of peace mode.

-Thanks
TBM
[/quote]
You win, congratulations good sir.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='29 March 2010 - 03:54 PM' timestamp='1269903224' post='2240427']
I'd highly advise joining a existing alliance and gaining some experience first. After the start you have here...looks like you need it
[/quote]

[quote name='huskerfan93' date='29 March 2010 - 04:54 PM' timestamp='1269906828' post='2240496']
The first month i was in VE i liked it, seconed month was okay, then after the war i couldn't take VE anymore. i needed to go out and do my own thing. tried it with ICAN, didn't espically like ICAN, went back to VE and remebered why i left in the first place.

deathcat i love you.
[/quote]

So we're thinking an AA other than VE to learn from? :ehm:

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' date='30 March 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1269926509' post='2240879']
Athens demands an apology for sullying the reputation of our long ago absorbed allies "The Revolution". Because they are now part of Athens you have indirectly insulted Athens. Pistols at dawn.
[/quote]

Careful now rsox... people will figure out why we eat so many alliances if you're not careful.

[quote name='President Kuse' date='29 March 2010 - 05:20 PM' timestamp='1269901202' post='2240383']
It is all about intent here, And honestly your intent is quite obvious to the fact that you stole pertinent information from our alliance for your own greedy like goals. I have zero tolerance for subterfuge on my part, You cannot absolve yourself of this crime as you cannot be trusted...ever.
[/quote]

Kuse <3

Gotta love all the little drama. It makes me forget about that whole never-ending war situation...