Announcment from ADI

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='26 March 2010 - 01:09 PM' timestamp='1269626981' post='2237525']
Wait Kevin, so you support the nuke rogues, but you just laugh at ADI, and reward these rogues with your laughs. Either you support the rogues or not Kevin, pick one. ;)
[/quote]

[quote name='Joe Stupid' date='26 March 2010 - 12:50 PM' timestamp='1269625841' post='2237511']
Or else what exactly?
[/quote]

hai Joe! Well, methinks they were assuming people would consider it common decency not to send aid to some one they know is nuclear rogue. Although, announcing this here, in ADI's current situation, probably wasn't the most well thought out move.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jgoods45' date='26 March 2010 - 02:16 AM' timestamp='1269584153' post='2237144']
Best of luck to all involved. Specially to those four nations.....

:awesome:

But seriously, I don't mean to be a dick or anything like that. I'm just bored. So with that said, best wishes with dealing with those rogues. We would probably PZI them. I Don't know about you but whatever.

Also, Tyler :wub: The only nuke rogue I have ever wubbed.
[/quote]

ADI doesn't believe in PZI

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='26 March 2010 - 02:09 PM' timestamp='1269626981' post='2237525']
Wait Kevin, so you support the nuke rogues, but you just laugh at ADI, and reward these rogues with your laughs. Either you support the rogues or not Kevin, pick one. ;)
[/quote]

Did you read anything I wrote or do you just like to hear the sounds your keyboard makes when you type on it? I [b]don't[/b] condone nuclear roguery. I [b]do[/b] laugh at certain situation I find humorous. This is one of them. If you're going to tell me that my laughter at this situation is the same as me supporting it, well, I have already provided my rationale for that not being the truth, and I refuse to rehash that argument because I'm not going in circles with you.

[quote name='Magicalbricks' date='26 March 2010 - 02:10 PM' timestamp='1269627019' post='2237526']
Glad to see such a competent, sexy, hunkalicious nation was first on the scene after the act of roguery was committed. I am sure we should all send tech or other suitable reward to this "Magicalbricks" character, whoever he is.
[/quote]
im there with ya!!!

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' date='26 March 2010 - 01:37 PM' timestamp='1269628643' post='2237547']
Did you read anything I wrote or do you just like to hear the sounds your keyboard makes when you type on it? I [b]don't[/b] condone nuclear roguery. I [b]do[/b] laugh at certain situation I find humorous. This is one of them. If you're going to tell me that my laughter at this situation is the same as me supporting it, well, I have already provided my rationale for that not being the truth, and I refuse to rehash that argument because I'm not going in circles with you.
[/quote]

I do read what you write Kevin, I just think your stance contradicts itself because you try to make minute differences into two two different reponses, that in all actuality are two responses to the same event contradict each other. To each their own I guess. /me shrugs

Perhaps I am a little old-fashioned in my way of thinking, but isn't this whole "hate ADI" thing getting a bit old? At the same time, isn't it somewhat unjustified? I mean, maybe I belong in the loony-bin but here's my reasoning:

1. The TPF War occurred three months ago, many in the cyberverse would say "Get over it".
2. Many of you people could never point to anyone but John Warbuck, in case you missed the memo, he's not the boss anymore.
3. Since the TPF War, ADI has installed a new government, one that has publically announced it's disdain for the way the whole RoK situation was handled, and has stated that it does not condone the act of "log-dropping" in any way, shape, or form.

So, what is left? Aside from old rhetoric and slander, what is left? Nothing.

Also just to clarify, ADI is not "whining" or "begging for help". This type of message is very common in the cyberverse. It basically says "There's a bad guy out there, don't help him." It's really not that difficult of a concept to grasp, but kudos to all of you for thinking outside the box.

[i]Lord Tri of Tribathia[/i]
Lord High Sentinel of ADI

[quote name='Lord Tri' date='26 March 2010 - 03:18 PM' timestamp='1269631120' post='2237573']
Perhaps I am a little old-fashioned in my way of thinking, but isn't this whole "hate ADI" thing getting a bit old? At the same time, isn't it somewhat unjustified? I mean, maybe I belong in the loony-bin but here's my reasoning:

1. The TPF War occurred three months ago, many in the cyberverse would say "Get over it".
2. Many of you people could never point to anyone but John Warbuck, in case you missed the memo, he's not the boss anymore.
3. Since the TPF War, ADI has installed a new government, one that has publically announced it's disdain for the way the whole RoK situation was handled, and has stated that it does not condone the act of "log-dropping" in any way, shape, or form.

Also just to clarify, ADI is not "whining" or "begging for help". This type of message is very common in the cyberverse. It basically says "There's a bad guy out there, don't help him." It's really not that difficult of a concept to grasp, but kudos to all of you for thinking outside the box.

[/quote]

how long have people been hating on GGA? how many gov changes since it was REALLY justified?

call me in 3 years, not 3 months :)

[quote name='Lord Tri' date='26 March 2010 - 03:18 PM' timestamp='1269631120' post='2237573']

[/quote]

All your points are valid and well written, but you're coming at it from a rational point of view. The people taking offense to ADI in this thread are coming at it from an emotional point of view. So, that will take longer than three months to heal. I also reject the notion that a new gov = all previous problems forgiven. That's just not the way the world works.

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' date='26 March 2010 - 08:26 PM' timestamp='1269631591' post='2237579']
All your points are valid and well written, but you're coming at it from a rational point of view. The people taking offense to ADI in this thread are coming at it from an emotional point of view. So, that will take longer than three months to heal. I also reject the notion that a new gov = all previous problems forgiven. That's just not the way the world works.
[/quote]

I'll take the first sentence as a compliment. Kevin, I extended a friendly hand to all of our "haters" the day I was given this position. I invited any and all to come and speak with me personally in an effort to shed some of the stigma surrounding ADI, the offer still, and always will stand.

EDIT: Took out silly part.

Edited by Lord Tri

[quote name='Lord Tri' date='26 March 2010 - 03:37 PM' timestamp='1269632215' post='2237586']
I'll take the first sentence as a compliment. Kevin, I extended a friendly hand to all of our "haters" the day I was given this position. I invited any and all to come and speak with me personally in an effort to shed some of the stigma surrounding ADI, the offer still, and always will stand. [/quote]

I'm gonna pretend you stopped writing there. I will consider your offer.

[quote name='Lord Tri' date='26 March 2010 - 03:37 PM' timestamp='1269632215' post='2237586']
I'll take the first sentence as a compliment. Kevin, I extended a friendly hand to all of our "haters" the day I was given this position. I invited any and all to come and speak with me personally in an effort to shed some of the stigma surrounding ADI, the offer still, and always will stand. So if you, the rest of the Corporation, GOD, and anyone else wants to leave the realm of blind emotion, and join the "rational point of view", you are all welcome. For those who choose not to, well I'm happy that you are capable of enjoying the bliss of ignorance.
[/quote]

I have no idea who you or your alliance is, but the second half of your statement is kinda silly. You're really going to tell people not to be emotional and ignore the human condition? Like Kevin i'll live in my blind emotion and believe you stopped after the first few sentences.

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' date='26 March 2010 - 08:39 PM' timestamp='1269632331' post='2237590']
I'm gonna pretend you stopped writing there. I will consider your offer.
[/quote]

[quote name='My Name Is Romance' date='26 March 2010 - 08:45 PM' timestamp='1269632683' post='2237599']
I have no idea who you or your alliance is, but the second half of your statement is kinda silly. You're really going to tell people not to be emotional and ignore the human condition? Like Kevin i'll live in my blind emotion and believe you stopped after the first few sentences.
[/quote]

After re-reading that bit I think I may have to listen to the two of you.

[quote name='John Warbuck' date='26 March 2010 - 05:28 PM' timestamp='1269620894' post='2237407']
This was an announcement informing the world not to aid these rogues.
[/quote]
too bad they dont need any aid :P

i also must concur..kronos is awesome at growing rogues :awesome:

[quote name='Da DreadLord' date='26 March 2010 - 03:32 PM' timestamp='1269635526' post='2237634']
too bad they dont need any aid :P

i also must concur..kronos is awesome at growing rogues :awesome:
[/quote]

You act like they have warchests XD philip is only sittin on what a few bill?
o/ CoUNT
but rogues are srs bizness, death to the imitators and all that
i <3 you guys

Edited by white majik

Normally I would never support rogue attacks of any kind. But if they're going to happen to anyone, ADI and John Warbuck especially are the most deserving targets I can think of. It pleases me to no end to see this happen, and I wish a long continuous bloodbath that hopefully escalates so more people get to enjoy attacking ADI.

[quote name='USMC123' date='26 March 2010 - 12:53 PM' timestamp='1269633166' post='2237606']
I predict white peace.
[/quote]

USMC123 wins the thread.

Good luck to all involved.
We're all enjoying this train wreck of a thread.