Poison Clan Announcement

[quote name='TwistedRebelDB47' date='11 March 2010 - 10:26 PM' timestamp='1268364683' post='2222862']
[OOC]If you want a response from Poison Clan Government, the best way to contact us is via IRC in #poisonclan[/OOC]. A few of our members will get involved here, but for the most part we will not get caught up in the rampant stupidity that these [OOC]forums[/OOC] are infected by.[/quote]
I wonder if you could've just asked Echelon on IRC about the situation...

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' date='12 March 2010 - 01:19 AM' timestamp='1268375108' post='2223151']
[/quote]

Well, possibly they could have. But then, what would everyone have done for 35 pages? I personally applaud PC for providing this weeks drama. Cant wait to see who steps up next week for the fun. My money is on NEW. Should be time for one of their raids.

[quote name='Augusta Antonia' date='12 March 2010 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1268375208' post='2223153']
I'll have to mention some of the *old days* to Offler. And the only thing fail is your constant denials. Thou doth protest too much. Now go back to your cheerleading...the whining and grudge holding is getting rather old :)
[/quote]

Mention away. Also, you get no whining from me. A constant contrast of past facts vs present facts, yeah you get that. The grudge, its no secret. I prayed that it would work out that RDD would DoW Athens in Karma. I prayed it would happen in Athens-TPF. Prayed it would happen in CnG-TOP. Prayed it would happen as a result of this. Grudge? Yep, I hold it. No denial there. Someday....Someday.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='12 March 2010 - 01:25 AM' timestamp='1268375438' post='2223163']
Mention away. Also, you get no whining from me. A constant contrast of past facts vs present facts, yeah you get that. The grudge, its no secret. I prayed that it would work out that RDD would DoW Athens in Karma. I prayed it would happen in Athens-TPF. Prayed it would happen in CnG-TOP. Prayed it would happen as a result of this. Grudge? Yep, I hold it. No denial there. Someday....Someday.
[/quote]

Why would RDD have DoWed Athens? You are talking foolish. Plain and simple. And hmm sounds like veiled threats. If you feel froggy...well..JUMP little one...JUMP :popcorn:

[quote name='Augusta Antonia' date='12 March 2010 - 12:13 AM' timestamp='1268374727' post='2223141']
Exactly what am I waiting my turn for?? :huh:
[/quote]

I know you want what's on my mind,
I know you like what's on my mind,
I know it eats you up inside,
I know, you know, you know, you know.

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' date='12 March 2010 - 12:19 AM' timestamp='1268375108' post='2223151']
[/quote]

We talked to Echelon plenty more on IRC than I ever planned to. Your above quoted statement was directed to all the speculators that fill these magnificent discussions in the open world.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='12 March 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1268374935' post='2223145']
You sir, just earned my respect. You should consider stopping by #athens and having a chat.
[/quote]

Let me read up on IRC, and actually figure it out (don't ya'll laugh out there! I spent me time hip deep in Camaros) And I will.

[quote name='Augusta Antonia' date='12 March 2010 - 01:28 AM' timestamp='1268375603' post='2223167']
Why would RDD have DoWed Athens? You are talking foolish. Plain and simple. And hmm sounds like veiled threats. If you feel froggy...well..JUMP little one...JUMP :popcorn:
[/quote]

Maybe my understanding of the way treaties work, are different from yours. But, I saw Echelon DOWing PC. Athens DOWing Echelon in PCs defense... and RDD having a defensive treaty with them? Yeah...foolish line of thought there thinking you would honor a treaty. How silly of me.

[quote name='Ruggerdawg' date='11 March 2010 - 07:44 PM' timestamp='1268365759' post='2222892']
Good to hear.

It's unfortunate you didn't accept on face value my authority to negotiate on Echelon's behalf. As Prime Minister, it's perfectly within "my office." I was involved in the recent settlement with MHA in the las war. Just ask Pudge.
[/quote]
Rugger, Ive seen all the logs. It was Caffine not yourself.

[quote name='TwistedRebelDB47' date='12 March 2010 - 01:29 AM' timestamp='1268375671' post='2223168']
I know you want what's on my mind,
I know you like what's on my mind,
I know it eats you up inside,
I know, you know, you know, you know.[/quote]

Now you're just flirting :blush:

[quote name='TwistedRebelDB47' date='12 March 2010 - 01:29 AM' timestamp='1268375671' post='2223168']
We talked to Echelon plenty more on IRC than I ever planned to. Your above quoted statement was directed to all the speculators that fill these magnificent discussions in the open world.
[/quote]
No, I meant before the raid. If there was a hint of doubt about the SBA protectorate situation and you guys prefer IRC, couldn't you have just popped over to Echelon's channel for a chat?

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='12 March 2010 - 01:29 AM' timestamp='1268375714' post='2223170']
Maybe my understanding of the way treaties work, are different from yours. But, I saw Echelon DOWing PC. Athens DOWing Echelon in PCs defense... and RDD having a defensive treaty with them? Yeah...foolish line of thought there thinking you would honor a treaty. How silly of me.
[/quote]

RDD did honor our treaty...Just ask RIA. Silly boy, do check your facts...

Augusta, Poison Clan isn't an alliance that is concerned by the threats or opinion of historical enemies and moralists. Many people dislike us and time has shown that's not going to change no matter what we do. We're known for two things, raiding and fierce loyalty to our friends. Neither of those will be changing anytime soon.

Regardless, we are decent people and this would probably already be resolved if we had dealt with SBA directly from the beginning without it being turned into a spectacle.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='12 March 2010 - 04:22 PM' timestamp='1268375264' post='2223159']
Well, possibly they could have. But then, what would everyone have done for 35 pages? I personally applaud PC for providing this weeks drama. Cant wait to see who steps up next week for the fun. My money is on NEW. Should be time for one of their raids.
[/quote]
The fact that these dramas are a weekly occurrence is worrying enough in itself.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='12 March 2010 - 01:32 AM' timestamp='1268375858' post='2223176']
And ZOOOOOM went the point. No shock here.
[/quote]

OOC attack now??? Tsk tsk. RDD was assigned their target (just so happens it was RIA). Had you stopped to think rationally you'd have come up with that... Now, since you're still whining do you need a tissue honey?

[quote name='Leftover Puppet' date='12 March 2010 - 12:29 AM' timestamp='1268375710' post='2223169'](don't ya'll laugh out there! I spent me time hip deep in Camaros) And I will.
[/quote]

LS1 eh? As much as I love chevy engines, (I have 4 or 5 built up ones in the shop) I gotta say I wouldn't trade any of my BMW's or my Olds for it any day of the week B-)

[quote name='Prime minister Johns' date='12 March 2010 - 01:34 AM' timestamp='1268375991' post='2223181']
The fact that these dramas are a weekly occurrence is worrying enough in itself.
[/quote]

While you are partially correct, I much prefer that they occur. Being in a bloc based on George Carlin, I love conflict, human emotion, and strife.

[quote name='Choader' date='12 March 2010 - 01:31 AM' timestamp='1268375823' post='2223175']
Augusta, Poison Clan isn't an alliance that is concerned by the threats or opinion of historical enemies and moralists. Many people dislike us and time has shown that's not going to change no matter what we do. We're known for two things, raiding and fierce loyalty to our friends. Neither of those will be changing anytime soon.

Regardless, we are decent people and this would probably already be resolved if we had dealt with SBA directly from the beginning without it being turned into a spectacle.
[/quote]

As with any alliance enemies do and always will exist. I am glad that SBA is being taken care of.

[quote name='Don Fernando' date='12 March 2010 - 12:34 AM' timestamp='1268376016' post='2223183']
LS1 eh? As much as I love chevy engines, (I have 4 or 5 built up ones in the shop) I gotta say I wouldn't trade any of my BMW's or my Olds for it any day of the week B-)
[/quote]

What can I say, I'm a redneck? I like me chevies, and I like me Nascar! (That typo was intended.)

[quote name='Augusta Antonia' date='12 March 2010 - 01:34 AM' timestamp='1268376001' post='2223182']
OOC attack now??? Tsk tsk. RDD was assigned their target (just so happens it was RIA). Had you stopped to think rationally you'd have come up with that... Now, since you're still whining do you need a tissue honey?
[/quote]

You missing the point is an OOC attack? Wow..OK. I will go slow. In all 4 incidents mentioned (Karma, Athens-TPF, TOP-CNG..and the current PC-Echelon incident. All 4 incidents could have worked out with Athens being at war with Echelon(Karma even DID work out like that in fact)... therefore all 4 incidents could have resulted in RDD-Athens hostilities. You are the one who said I was foolish to think it could happen, when the reality is..all were no more than treaty chain away. Sadly, when you DOW'd RIA, I felt like I had lost the lottery.

[quote]1. We have never really had to deal with Caffine1 much in the past. We are, however, aware that he is not supposed to be Gov in Echelon per terms from Karma War; we now understand why. Poison Clan will no longer take queries, talk to or in other way interact with Caffine1.[/quote]

Okay, I laughed. Keep showing what class real raiders have, PC, no homo.

Edited by Xiphosis

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='12 March 2010 - 01:39 AM' timestamp='1268376294' post='2223188']
You missing the point is an OOC attack? Wow..OK. I will go slow. In all 4 incidents mentioned (Karma, Athens-TPF, TOP-CNG..and the current PC-Echelon incident. All 4 incidents could have worked out with Athens being at war with Echelon(Karma even DID work out like that in fact)... therefore all 4 incidents could have resulted in RDD-Athens hostilities. You are the one who said I was foolish to think it could happen, when the reality is..all were no more than treaty chain away. Sadly, when you DOW'd RIA, I felt like I had lost the lottery.
[/quote]

RDD is nowhere near big enough to attack Athens and never has been. To DoW on Athens would not be a very strategic move, but in your blind hatred you fail to either 1. Realize that fact or 2. Acknowledge that fact. And dude...creepy obsession is creepy. May I suggest getting a hobby?