Poison Clan Announcement

[quote name='Caffine1' date='11 March 2010 - 10:49 PM' timestamp='1268366083' post='2222910']
Well, the important thing here is that SBA is getting what they deserve. Because of that we can overlook the fact that you're still trying to accuse us of editing the wiki secretly.
[/quote]
Glad to see PC won't have to worry about you backing down from a threat again.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Caffine1' date='11 March 2010 - 10:49 PM' timestamp='1268366083' post='2222910']
Well, the important thing here is that SBA is getting what they deserve. Because of that we can overlook the fact that you're still trying to accuse us of editing the wiki secretly.
[/quote]

As long as you have your priorities straight.

One point.

[quote]
1. We have never really had to deal with Caffine1 much in the past. We are, however, aware that he is not supposed to be Gov in Echelon per terms from Karma War; we now understand why. Poison Clan will no longer take queries, talk to or in other way interact with Caffine1.[/quote]

From personal experienece I know caf can be blunt... but can you please provide any logs to show where he was unreasonable in dealing with this as I personally have not seen any.

Other than that and the other blatant insults aimed at us to distract from your mistakes with this incident, I'm glad to see the decision to send reps.

This is going to be my first and last post in this thread.. otherwise I'll probably end up saying something I regret.

[quote name='Derwood1' date='11 March 2010 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1268364483' post='2222858']
2. Our raiding nations could have done a little better job with their research which we have discussed at great detail in-house. We are also working on some new measures to cut down on the likelihood of these incidences occurring.

1. We will be contacting SBA directly to work out Reparations to help them rebuild. We are not heartless. Ask a number of alliances who [i]really[/i] know us. We feel SBA was put in the middle of this and have not been properly protected.
2. We will work with SBA on the amount of reparations they will receive.
[/quote]
I think this pretty much resolves the other thread.

[quote name='Derwood1' date='11 March 2010 - 07:22 PM' timestamp='1268364483' post='2222858']
1. We have never really had to deal with Caffine1 much in the past. We are, however, aware that he is not supposed to be Gov in Echelon per terms from Karma War; we now understand why. Poison Clan will no longer take queries, talk to or in other way interact with Caffine1.
[/quote]

Oh Jesus Christ, grow a spine people. Holy Mother of Admin.

[quote name='Otherworld' date='11 March 2010 - 10:55 PM' timestamp='1268366469' post='2222919']
One point.

From personal experienece I know caf can be blunt... but can you please provide any logs to show where he was unreasonable in dealing with this as I personally have not seen any.

Other than that and the other blatant insults aimed at us to [b]distract from your mistakes with this incident[/b], I'm glad to see the decision to send reps.

This is going to be my first and last post in this thread.. otherwise I'll probably end up saying something I regret.
[/quote]

I'd say Echelon's mistakes were by far more serious than PC's because had you guys not messed up your Foreign Affairs work PC's members wouldn't have raided SBA to begin with. Let's not have anymore pots calling the kettle black here.

[quote name='Derwood1' date='11 March 2010 - 09:22 PM' timestamp='1268364483' post='2222858']

7. Sakura then digs into the edit logs of the Wiki and finds out that an Echelon Government member had just taken down the merger announcement. This fact and this fact alone put much doubt in the minds of PC Government of Echelon's intentions.
[/quote]

You don't suppose the quick edit had anything to do with the fact that you raided their protectorate based on that wiki?? And they quickly fixed it so they didn't continue to have this problem??

Glad to see once again that PC can be shamed into doing the right thing.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='11 March 2010 - 07:59 PM' timestamp='1268366681' post='2222926']
I'd say Echelon's mistakes were by far more serious than PC's because had you guys not messed up your Foreign Affairs work PC's members wouldn't have raided SBA to begin with.
[/quote]

They were asked like three times to stop raiding SBA. I mean what else do you wish them to do?

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='11 March 2010 - 11:01 PM' timestamp='1268366826' post='2222930']
They were asked like three times to stop raiding SBA. I mean what else do you wish them to do?
[/quote]
you see we stopped raiding SBA right? come on now, find a better argument

[quote name='Derwood1' date='11 March 2010 - 10:51 PM' timestamp='1268366195' post='2222912']
Yeah Lord Fingolfin, I am not suggesting that we are trying to impose those terms, just that now we understand [i]why[/i] they were imposed after having to deal with him this week. :P
[/quote]

Ah, I see, I've interacted in the past with Caffine, he's provided some IRC guidance, and I've found him a reasonable fellow, but I guess everyone has their own individual experiences. Anyways, once again, glad to see this resolved, PC climbed quite a few notches on my list when they had the balls of steel to defend \m/, was hoping that this incident wouldn't drag them down a notch and pleasantly it hasn't. Now other people need to stop being whiny tools :smug:

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' date='11 March 2010 - 11:01 PM' timestamp='1268366783' post='2222928']
Wonderful to see people taking nit-picky pot shots at individual items in the OP. It proves the overall sentiment and message is the correct one.

Once again, well done, PC.
[/quote]

It's ok for them to take nitpickey pot shots at Echelon and Caffine but not for the people who they are directed at to take exception? Come on Kev....seriously?

But with that being said. Again, glad to see this resolved.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='11 March 2010 - 11:05 PM' timestamp='1268367060' post='2222933']
Ah, I see, I've interacted in the past with Caffine, he's provided some IRC guidance, and I've found him a reasonable fellow, but I guess everyone has their own individual experiences. Anyways, once again, glad to see this resolved, PC climbed quite a few notches on my list when they had the balls of steel to defend \m/, was hoping that this incident wouldn't drag them down a notch and pleasantly it hasn't. Now other people need to stop being whiny tools :smug:
[/quote]
i like your style. you think for yourself instead of what everyone else is thinking

[quote name='Newhotness' date='11 March 2010 - 08:03 PM' timestamp='1268366918' post='2222931']
you see we stopped raiding SBA right? come on now, find a better argument
[/quote]

No, I see you attacking SBA right around Karma's end and I see you attacking them [b]again[/b] a year later.

[quote name='FreddieMercury' date='11 March 2010 - 11:17 PM' timestamp='1268367793' post='2222950']
Mmmm, sounds like all that blustering from random people saying that PC would absolutely not pay reps turned out to be true. D:
[/quote]
we said we wouldnt pay reps to echelon. i dont think we said that we wouldnt work with SBA. just goin by memory tho, i dont remember everyones post

[quote name='Newhotness' date='12 March 2010 - 04:19 AM' timestamp='1268367862' post='2222951']
we said we wouldnt pay reps to echelon. i dont think we said that we wouldnt work with SBA. just goin by memory tho, i dont remember everyones post
[/quote]

Lol wut, good luck trying to rewrite history on that one.

[quote name='Otherworld' date='11 March 2010 - 10:55 PM' timestamp='1268366469' post='2222919']
[/quote]from personal experience as a former leader of your alliance, he's an unreasonable person. i'm sure that a lot of the minions in echelon are blinded by the aura of his genius, but there's a good reason that a manipulative person was not allowed to hold a government position in echelon.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='11 March 2010 - 10:57 PM' timestamp='1268366596' post='2222924']
Oh Jesus Christ, grow a spine people. Holy Mother of Admin.
[/quote]PC made a firm statement regarding the acting MoFA because of his aptitude in his job. how is this spineless?

[quote name='Kilkenny' date='11 March 2010 - 11:01 PM' timestamp='1268366785' post='2222929']
You don't suppose the quick edit had anything to do with the fact that you raided their protectorate based on that wiki?? And they quickly fixed it so they didn't continue to have this problem??

Glad to see once again that PC can be shamed into doing the right thing.
[/quote]the FA team in Echelon could have done a little better job with keeping their protectorates documented. a quick edit after the fact and then lies about the timing is pretty bad form.

Well played PC. Hopefully next time it won't appear to come about as result of the court of public opinion.(well hopefully there will not be a next time, but hey, what alliance doesn't get an ignorant member from time to time)

[quote name='Parandiac' date='11 March 2010 - 11:22 PM' timestamp='1268368094' post='2222954']
from personal experience as a former leader of your alliance, he's an unreasonable person. i'm sure that a lot of the minions in echelon are blinded by the aura of his genius, but there's a good reason that a manipulative person was not allowed to hold a government position in echelon.

PC made a firm statement regarding the acting MoFA because of his aptitude in his job. how is this spineless?

the FA team in Echelon could have done a little better job with keeping their protectorates documented. a quick edit after the fact and then lies about the timing is pretty bad form.
[/quote]

Give me a break, don't bring up old grudges here, especially in very poorly researched arguments.