Poison Clan Announcement

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mustakrakish II' date='17 March 2010 - 01:41 PM' timestamp='1268851587' post='2228404']
"though their were many signs that pointed strongly to this at the time of the raid and directly afterwards."

Wrong "their" ;)

Good luck with this situation PC
[/quote]

For real? Grammar police on an international forum?

[quote name='SonOfHoward' date='17 March 2010 - 02:25 PM' timestamp='1268854265' post='2228443']
What I got out of this:

Echelon=Incapable Protectors

Let this be a lesson to all those seeking a protectorate. Do your research!

Thank you and have a good day.
[/quote]

You seem to have missed the part where SBA got reps. Echelon must have done something right, as PC screamed and yelled "no reps" for several days, then decided to pay up.

[quote name='Baldr' date='17 March 2010 - 04:19 PM' timestamp='1268857497' post='2228495']
You seem to have missed the part where SBA got reps. Echelon must have done something right, as PC screamed and yelled "no reps" for several days, then decided to pay up.
[/quote]
nope. they didnt. We payed reps because we felt like it, not cuz they told us to

[quote name='Newhotness' date='17 March 2010 - 03:29 PM' timestamp='1268858082' post='2228502']
nope. they didnt. We payed reps because we felt like it, not cuz they told us to
[/quote]
looool "You're not the boss of me!"

Some crazy posturing going on here.

[quote name='Newhotness' date='17 March 2010 - 03:29 PM' timestamp='1268858082' post='2228502']
[/quote]

Very good, just like you learned in therapy. If you keep telling yourself something, it may actually come true.

[quote]1. We have never really had to deal with Caffine1 much in the past. We are, however, aware that he is not supposed to be Gov in Echelon per terms from Karma War; we now understand why. Poison Clan will no longer take queries, talk to or in other way interact with Caffine1.
[/quote]

I laughed. Also:

[img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l227/dingdong34/Cat%20Macros/ButthurtPost2.jpg[/img]