Valhalla announcement

chefjoe

[quote name='Gopherbashi' date='25 February 2010 - 04:18 AM' timestamp='1267071721' post='2202564']
I still have you listed at war with \m/, NoR, and Dark Templar. Is that my mistake, or will we be seeing more announcements shortly?
[/quote]
Why the rush?, I still have a nuke left to fire

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gopherbashi' date='24 February 2010 - 11:18 PM' timestamp='1267071721' post='2202564']
I still have you listed at war with \m/, NoR, and Dark Templar. Is that my mistake, or will we be seeing more announcements shortly?
[/quote]
Yeah, just saw this too.

What's up? You aren't reentering per these terms, yet you are still at war with people involved :3

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='24 February 2010 - 08:24 PM' timestamp='1267072050' post='2202581']
Yeah, just saw this too.

What's up?
[/quote]

Time shall tell......

Until and when it becomes clear please think on it lots and lots with much time spent perplexed :P

[quote name='chefjoe' date='24 February 2010 - 11:27 PM' timestamp='1267072252' post='2202593']
Time shall tell......

Until and when it becomes clear please think on it lots and lots with much time spent perplexed :P
[/quote]
In before FAN declares on FARK in defense of NSO.

wait what

[quote name='Banksy' date='24 February 2010 - 11:30 PM' timestamp='1267072436' post='2202601']
I don't see Stumpy's signature. Is this a real peace agreement?

:P

Grats on peace and such like.
[/quote]
Im sure chefjoe just forgot because I definitely recall signing this. :colbert:

[quote name='Banksy' date='24 February 2010 - 11:30 PM' timestamp='1267072436' post='2202601']
I don't see Stumpy's signature. Is this a real peace agreement?
[/quote]

His Majesty wishes only prosperity for the varied peoples of purple.

There's no need to cheapen the weight of his name by plastering it over every minor accord.

It has been brought to my attention that my signature was left off because they did not want to soil my name with a document of surrender. I respect their decision and let it be known that I do in fact approve this announcement none the less. To peace, my most loyal paladins, you have earned your rest serving your king.

[quote name='chefjoe' date='24 February 2010 - 11:11 PM' timestamp='1267071282' post='2202534']
[center]
[/center][center][img]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w146/chefjoesb/guns_girl.jpg[/img][/center]

[/quote]

I hope someone asked mhawk if they could borrow his most treasured weapon.

Congrats on peace :P