Declaration of War

[quote name='RustyNail' date='20 February 2010 - 12:48 AM' timestamp='1266644896' post='2193092']
Obviously 600 vs 67 is a fair fight afterall

all I have to say is:

:smug:
[/quote]

Quick! Get another 70 person alliance on Argent! Everyone knows 1 argent nation is worth 10.

o/ Nice Agrent, give them hell. You guys have some secksi slots it seems.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='sethb' date='19 February 2010 - 10:08 PM' timestamp='1266646125' post='2193140']
Yes, clearly honoring treaties is bandwagoning.
[/quote]

When you declare three weeks after your allies get attacked it is. But hey, whatever lets you sleep at night.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='20 February 2010 - 01:12 AM' timestamp='1266646331' post='2193145']
When you declare three weeks after your allies get attacked. But hey, whatever lets you sleep at night.
[/quote]

We were pretty booked and RIA was getting her nails done anyway.

I like this treaty honoring bandwagon, I want to ride it all night long.

This isn't a bandwagon. Our top 10 nations are kicking some $@!, which is why VE is needed.

[quote name='Tigerdonia Redux' date='20 February 2010 - 12:00 AM' timestamp='1266645600' post='2193120']
Take it as a compliment.
[/quote]
Oh we do. Unfortunately, you're not helping the smugness problem.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='20 February 2010 - 01:12 AM' timestamp='1266646331' post='2193145']
When you declare three weeks after your allies get attacked it is. But hey, whatever lets you sleep at night.
[/quote]

Lol, this guy is classic. Keep on bringing me the lols Damsky.

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' date='20 February 2010 - 06:19 AM' timestamp='1266646785' post='2193166']
This isn't a bandwagon. Our top 10 nations are kicking some $@!, which is why VE is needed.
[/quote]
Thank you for that. I've always liked you guys and I hope we can keep it nice and respectful. :P

We don't disrespect anyone, [OOC]this is a game and we enjoy having fun with it. Anyone that does otherwise needs to turn it off and go experience "Outside".[OOC]

Good luck! May admin have mercy on your souls yada yada yada...

:smug:

Edited by RustyNail

Im having a really great time shooting at Claro. SHe's such a cutie. But I think the last 6 days of stable NS is a good sign of why we need help.

The fact is your upper tier was able to slip into peace mode because you have enough so that we can't put ours in peace mode and keep a stagger, and we can't declare from anarchy. We need to have almost a 2:1 upper tier advantage in order to keep you out of peace mode once you exit it again, otherwise our nations are either fighting outnumbered or in anarchy and unable to redeclare and keep you out of peace mode.

But yeah, 600 vs 67, you guys are the real spartans ^_^

Also ask Claro how she's doing :smug: