The announcement you've all been waiting for

[center][IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x160/lenard124578/Tenflag.png[/IMG][/center]

While the war was raging on and on, TEN decided to have some elections! It was a close race between two very good members for the third pillar seat.
And we even have new ministers to add even more fun to this topic!

And now for the moment you have been waiting for!

[center][b]Pillars:
General Sonlar
Lenard
Bkuz712[/b][/center]

[center][b]Minister Of Foreign Affairs:[/b]Bossface
[b]Minister Of Internal Affairs:[/b]GenBeagle [/center]

And the Minister of Defense will be kept under the supervision of the pillars until a suitable replacement for Bkuz can be found.

[quote name='fallin' date='19 February 2010 - 05:16 AM' timestamp='1266556593' post='2191565']
No. Not really. The moment I've been waiting for is the moment that IRON surrenders. :awesome:

Congrats to those elected nonetheless.
[/quote]
Same here.

I don't even know who these people are, let alone why I shouldn't drop a couple nukes on them.

Edited by Katsumi

[quote name='Katsumi' date='19 February 2010 - 12:18 AM' timestamp='1266556706' post='2191571']
Same here.

I don't even know who these people are, let alone why I shouldn't drop a couple nukes on them.
[/quote]

You shouldn't because you haven't even taken the time to get to know us and how hard we rock. That's why.

[quote name='Katsumi' date='19 February 2010 - 12:18 AM' timestamp='1266556706' post='2191571']
Same here.

[/quote]

Because their protector alliance is full of angry warmongers who just had their chew toys taken away. :D

[center][IMG]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l133/Fronz_2006/CSN/DoF.png[/IMG]

[size="4"]AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE DIRECTOR OF FINANCE[/size][/center]

As the Commonwealth's Director of Finance I would like to officially congratulate you on elections :blush:

/s/
[i][b]Fronz[/b], Director of Finance, Chairman of the Anti-Fun Society, Doin' it for the Lulz.[/i]