Imperial Announcement from the New Pacific Order

Cortath

[quote name='deth2munkies' date='16 February 2010 - 01:22 PM' timestamp='1266344537' post='2185829']
Not really, if they're tagged as reps, [u]everyone understands what they are and someone pointing it out would be a stupid attention whore[/u] that would be called out by me and others as such and stripped of credibility.

This would only be a CB for people attacking GOD to attack the NPO, thus GOD would already be engaged ("protecting") those at war with the NPO, stop trying to create violations, you're bad at it.
[/quote]

*chuckles* Ah yes, because "understanding" is usually how people choose to view the New Pacific Order.

Let me extend the invitation to join my alliance and join the Diplomatic Corps. We could use your wise counsel on what "everyone understands."

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='silentkiller' date='16 February 2010 - 10:01 PM' timestamp='1266375713' post='2186787']
There is obviosuly no point in talking with you if you are going to try and spin the ToS. Have a nice day :)
[/quote]

The Instrument of Surrender is unclear. I am offering up a very reasonable interpretation of the terms. I am, of course, a 3rd party with no authority over the enforcement of said document. The true interpretation is up to the G15, and I repeat once more that your alliance has done nothing to make anyone want to interpret things in your favor.

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' date='16 February 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1266375847' post='2186793']
:ph34r:

Right. No one would blame the NPO. The NPO has been, and always will be, blamed for almost everything that happens on Planet Bob. If this announcement had not been made, then a thread would have been started by someone on how we violated terms by committing an act of war. As has been said before, the NPO is damned if they do and damned if they don't.
[/quote]

You are presenting two options with negative results and pretending they were the only choices. They weren't. You have had plenty of choices along the road that led you here.

Take the signatures worn so proudly by you and your Emperor for example. Just a small little potshot at Karma, hardly noteworthy by themselves. But they're just another example of you guys [i][b]lashing out every single chance you get[/b][/i]. And then you seem astounded that people don't believe you've changed.

Edited by Lord Brendan

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='16 February 2010 - 06:32 PM' timestamp='1266373936' post='2186725']
The New Pacific Order is the complete opposite of a "well behaved prisoner".
[/quote]

What else do you !@#$@#$ want from them? They pay their reps on time (to the best of my knowledge), I mean seriously you didn't put a term in their terms that said they couldn't talk !@#$ did you?

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='17 February 2010 - 03:04 AM' timestamp='1266375888' post='2186799']
The Instrument of Surrender is unclear. I am offering up a very reasonable interpretation of the terms. I am, of course, a 3rd party with no authority over the enforcement of said document. The true interpretation is up to the G15, and I repeat once more that your alliance has done nothing to make anyone want to interpret things in your favor.
[/quote]

I am sorry I must have misunderstood your post. In that case:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=80948&view=findpost&p=2186763

(I should add that FOK is one of the few alliances who actively protect us from rogue activity)

[quote name='Benjamin Arouet' date='16 February 2010 - 10:01 PM' timestamp='1266375681' post='2186783']
If you weren't prepared to deliver reps if there was a war going on, maybe you shouldn't have agreed to terms without an exception for such an eventuality. This level of whining is really ridiculous from an alliance of NPO's historical stature.
[/quote]

I don't really think they are whining, at least not in the OP. They are facing the reality of the situation, and taking necessary steps to prepare the affected alliances for their act of war.

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' date='16 February 2010 - 09:04 PM' timestamp='1266375847' post='2186793']

Right. No one would blame the NPO. The NPO has been, and always will be, blamed for almost everything that happens on Planet Bob. If this announcement had not been made, then a thread would have been started by someone on how we violated terms by committing an act of war. As has been said before, the NPO is damned if they do and damned if they don't.
[/quote]

I wonder how that came to be.... Forgive me for my lack of sympathy. Regardless, NPO knows very well that no one on the TOP/IRON side of this is likely to regard NPO fulfilling its terms as an act of war, making this nothing more than a gigantic BAWWWWW session. We get the point, go away and live up to your word.

[quote name='Benjamin Arouet' date='17 February 2010 - 03:08 AM' timestamp='1266376105' post='2186816']
I wonder how that came to be.... Forgive me for my lack of sympathy. Regardless, NPO knows very well that no one on the TOP/IRON side of this is likely to regard NPO fulfilling its terms as an act of war, making this nothing more than a gigantic BAWWWWW session. We get the point, go away and live up to your word.
[/quote]

Have you read the OP? yes we are living up to our word. We expect GOD to do the same. Some people :blink:

[quote name='silentkiller' date='16 February 2010 - 09:10 PM' timestamp='1266376244' post='2186824']
Have you read the OP? yes we are living up to our word. We expect GOD to do the same. Some people :blink:
[/quote]

All I see is a trail of unnecessary public whining starting with the OP and continuing some 20-odd pages. There was never any particular reason for this spectacle, it's just one drawn out and unwarranted shot at GOD. As has already been stated, you guys should just be happy that the people you agreed to an instrument of surrender with are far more tolerant of such juvenile antics than NPO ever would've been.

[quote name='Benjamin Arouet' date='16 February 2010 - 10:08 PM' timestamp='1266376105' post='2186816']
[/quote]

Does it matter if it isn't regarded as an act of war? It is an act of war, and appropriate steps should be taken by the NPO to deal with it. If it becomes a gigantic bawww session in the process doesn't really matter, because the NPO has to in some way deal with their act of war.

[quote name='Benjamin Arouet' date='17 February 2010 - 03:15 AM' timestamp='1266376524' post='2186843']
All I see is a trail of unnecessary public whining starting with the OP and continuing some 20-odd pages. There was never any particular reason for this spectacle, it's just one drawn out and unwarranted shot at GOD. As has already been stated, you guys should just be happy that the people you agreed to an instrument of surrender with are far more tolerant of such juvenile antics than NPO ever would've been.
[/quote]

Thank you for your opinion, it has been noted. Now to look for someone who gives a hoot about it.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='16 February 2010 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1266375903' post='2186800']
What else do you !@#$@#$ want from them? They pay their reps on time (to the best of my knowledge), I mean seriously you didn't put a term in their terms that said they couldn't talk !@#$ did you?
[/quote]
[b]
Lord Brendan's Quick Guide for Completing Surrender Terms and not Making Everybody Hate You:[/b]

-Don't wear anti-Karma propaganda signatures on the OWF. (applies especially for the Emperor)
-Keep PUBLIC anti-Karma sentiment at an absolute minimum.
-Complete more than the bare minimum of monthly reparations. Impress the world by completing your terms early!
-Don't make monthly topics calling out your captives.
-Talk to your former enemies in PRIVATE if you have issues.
-Accept that there will always be a small amount of haters, and don't moan about the fact that not everybody loves you.
-Smile. :)

Hope that helps. It's too late now though, they've chosen a different route. For examples of good execution, see: New Polar Order, Mushroom Kingdom, Federation of Armed Nations (between the first and second FAN Wars) and basically every other alliance ever that has endured surrender terms.

[quote name='Penkala' date='17 February 2010 - 05:28 AM' timestamp='1266377304' post='2186891']
I love the propaganda about OV where you call them bad at war, seeing as you're complaining nearly a year later that you're still paying reparations to them.
[/quote]

I am so sorry that signatures of pacificans are unfit for you or CSN's in general standards, what will we ever do? :(

[quote name='Penkala' date='17 February 2010 - 03:28 AM' timestamp='1266377304' post='2186891']
I love the propaganda about OV where you call them bad at war, seeing as you're complaining nearly a year later that you're still paying reparations to them.
[/quote]

Lets see your arguments in this thread:
a) rogues attacking you are too low in ns
b) We are busy!
c) your sigs suck!!!

It looks like your arguments are getting worse by the minute.

2 points about my sig.

1) My sig is outdated, I am not bothered about finding a new one.
2) OV doesnt exist anymore, the more you know.

Edited by silentkiller

This is what is wrong with the planet. You post a disclosure and every one tells you how evil you are for explaining your position. It is pretty simple to not have your name used in a derogatory fashion, don't give the other side an excuse to do so. NPO is putting GOD through the mud because GOD let them.

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' date='16 February 2010 - 09:04 PM' timestamp='1266375847' post='2186793']

[/quote]
I gave you a shoutout earlier in the thread and got nothing... You jerk. ;_;

Also, I don't blame the NPO for everything. I just blame Bilrow. Much easier to hold accountable instead of an entire alliance.

[quote name='Weirdgus' date='16 February 2010 - 09:30 PM' timestamp='1266377437' post='2186899']
I am so sorry that signatures of pacificans are unfit for you or CSN's in general standards, what will we ever do? :(
[/quote]

I mean, if the NPO members on the OWF would grow up and learn to live peacefully and play nice in a world they no longer control, that'd be just super. I'm not holding my breath, though.

[quote name='BloodyRose' date='16 February 2010 - 09:04 PM' timestamp='1266372278' post='2186673']
Nope, I don't really like you.

Personally this is the first time I've seen you post NoFish, and I can clearly see you are still bitter about what we did to GPA. Lets see its been 2 years GPA is now strong and steady [b]and they don't have any qualms with it[/b]. I really don't get you or GODs relentless need to try push there imaginary weight around, seeing as you guys were 1 of 15 alliances attacking Pacifica during Karma. I wish for you to stand on your own two feet not hide behind the veil of the G15.
[/quote]

For the most part I'm on your guys side here, but really? That bolded part...I'm not entirely sure I can believe that.

[quote name='NoFish' date='16 February 2010 - 07:44 PM' timestamp='1266371081' post='2186639']
You won't rethink anything at all about us, you never liked us to begin with.
[/quote]

To be frankly honest, I never really cared about GOD in one form or another. I've never really had personal dealings with them as far as I can remember and whenever I talked about alliances I wanted rolled, it typically was someone else (from several different alliances, no less) that added in GOD as an alliance they wanted rolled with whoever I listed. Like any rational person, I had reserved my judgment until such time as I personally dealt with them.

Now that that's out of the way, I can wholeheartedly say that you and your alliance seem to be wholly unpleasant people that I wish to never be allied to in any way, shape, or form. Your vocal members seem to be dishonest people that are willing to utterly debase themselves for a sense of accomplishment in POTENTIALLY making NPO look bad. At best, you only make NPO look marginally bad for lying(something wholly new for Planet Bob :rolleyes: ), and at worst you look utterly incompetent. I'll leave you to determine the tenor of the majority of comments posted.

GOD, this is just a very poor show.

[quote name='Mundokiir' date='16 February 2010 - 07:40 PM' timestamp='1266378036' post='2186924']
I gave you a shoutout earlier in the thread and got nothing... You jerk. ;_;

Also, I don't blame the NPO for everything. I just blame Bilrow. Much easier to hold accountable instead of an entire alliance.
[/quote]

How could I have possibly forgotten the shoutout?? I apologize so profusely that a thousand fleas should rest in the noses of GOD. :P

And you are right to blame Bilrow. :P

NPO

You knew from the start of this war, you would be faced with this problem, you also knew some would keep you to your agreement and others would not, no matter how you look at it, you have broken the terms of your surrender, How ever everyone understand the rock and hard place you find yourselves,what people do not understand is why you have to make a big order deal about it then cry for weeks on end, or is this the new NPO thing to do, you do not like it so you cry on the owf, keep in mind that even after the beat down you have gotten not many really likes NPO or how they go about things.

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' date='16 February 2010 - 09:50 PM' timestamp='1266378609' post='2186950']

How could I have possibly forgotten the shoutout?? I apologize so profusely that a thousand fleas should rest in the noses of GOD. :P

[b]And you are right to blame Bilrow.[/b] :P
[/quote]
You mean to tell me people are just now starting to blame Bilrow personally?!? Yay, I was ahead of the curve again. :lol1:

BTW, to make this even more clear for the thread:

NPO = good show in talking to everyone in the G15 about delaying reps to not commit a possible act of war

Edited by Brandon Simonson

[quote name='BloodyRose' date='16 February 2010 - 09:04 PM' timestamp='1266372278' post='2186673']
Lets see its been 2 years GPA is now strong and steady and they don't have any qualms with it.
[/quote]
When was the last time you heard of a former GPA member applying to an alliance on your side of the treaty web? I think that says something. When people leave GPA, we tend to go to alliances that we know won't ally themselves with NPO in a long, long time. IAA, MK, Ronin. GPA just has a level of class you could never hope to comprehend.

Nope, I don't really like you.

Personally this is the first time I've seen you post NoFish, and I can clearly see you are still bitter about what we did to GPA. Lets see its been 2 years GPA is now strong and steady and they don't have any qualms with it. I really don't get you or GODs relentless need to try push there imaginary weight around, seeing as you guys were 1 of 15 alliances attacking Pacifica during Karma. I wish for you to stand on your own two feet not hide behind the veil of the G15.
[/quote]
Why would I be bitter about what you did to GPA? I wasn't in GPA. I didn't know anyone in GPA. GPA sure wouldn't be bitter if somebody rolled GOD. I have no reason to be bitter about GPA. [i]But[/i] when your alliance starts blathering on about us ignoring a precedent that doesn't exist I'm going to point out that, hey, you did the same thing in your day.