Wolfpack to War

Gimlimonkey

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='danielches' date='10 February 2010 - 01:54 AM' timestamp='1265784851' post='2172219']
lol, coming from the person who did spy operations against me targeting nukes when my nation doesnt (and never has) owned any,
lol
:)

and best of luck to you wolf pack
[/quote]
You know, I wouldn't exactly talk smack if I had been over 8500 infra and had never owned nukes. In fact, I would probably hide in a corner from embarrassment.

[quote name='danielches' date='10 February 2010 - 01:54 AM' timestamp='1265784851' post='2172219']
lol, coming from the person who did spy operations against me targeting nukes when my nation doesnt (and never has) owned any,
lol
:)

and best of luck to you wolf pack
[/quote]
Sorry, that was me. For you see; I am a 2k NS nation and a total newb. Please attack me now.

Link to nation; add to priority list ----> [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=372624"]My Nation[/url]

Edited by Frozenrpg

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=100236

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Azaroth. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation

Total Money: $171,746,558
Infrastructure: 14,737.28
No MHP, WRC

Now, the real challenge is whether I can bill-lock him in 7 days or less.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' date='10 February 2010 - 09:56 AM' timestamp='1265795813' post='2172382']

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Azaroth. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation

No MHP, WRC

[/quote]
Aha! Just as I expected!

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' date='10 February 2010 - 04:56 AM' timestamp='1265795813' post='2172382']

No MHP, WRC

[/quote]
Apparently this is their leader as well. If he is setting the example for the rest of his alliance we have quite the easy war on our hands :D

[quote name='Frozenrpg' date='10 February 2010 - 03:00 PM' timestamp='1265814000' post='2172584']
Apparently this is their leader as well. If he is setting the example for the rest of his alliance we have quite the easy war on our hands :D
[/quote]

I've seen enough warchests already to think that the above statement is true.

[quote name='Frozenrpg' date='10 February 2010 - 03:00 PM' timestamp='1265814000' post='2172584']
[/quote]
I suppose we'll see won't we.
I'm sure we'll have lots of fun in the couple of days before you've bill locked us all. :D