TOH and TYR Declaration of War

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Goose' date='08 February 2010 - 10:31 PM' timestamp='1265697088' post='2170161']
It's really pretty simple.

[code]
Alliance | Total Nations | Over 80k | 50k - 80k | 30k - 50k | Under 30k
CSN | 180 | 14 | 27 | 20 | 119
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
GDA | 131 | 0 | 8 | 26 | 97
UBD | 84 | 0 | 5 | 21 | 58
NADC | 138 | 5 | 19 | 29 | 85
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Total | 353 | 5 | 32 | 76 | 240
[/code]

While not the only alliance facing NADC, we are the major alliance doing offensive declarations on them, as MHA is focusing elsewhere. We simply do not have the nation numbers under 50k to handle the bulk of nations against us in that range at this time. So, we have called upon allies to help us out. It is nothing personal against GDA, but where treaty considerations have taken them. And, it isn't out of hate for either UBD or GDA that we call in allies, but out of sound strategy that we call in allies to quickly and effectively destroy infrastructure until you are no longer a threat, or are willing to surrender.
[/quote]

Thanks for the honest answer! To be frank, that's what I guessed, and it's a perfectly good strategy. There was just so much rhetoric going around I wasn't quite sure.

Maybe this will turn things in your favour, but don't expect us to make it any easier for you :P

“When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite.”

[quote name='diegocg' date='09 February 2010 - 07:28 AM' timestamp='1265722111' post='2170476']
A emergency change of MoD would be more effective than this
[/quote]
Why are you telling us? Get an emergency change of MoD then, sheesh. ;)

Also, take the insult elsewhere, sweetheart. We don't play mean.

[quote name='diegocg' date='09 February 2010 - 08:28 AM' timestamp='1265722111' post='2170476']
A emergency change of MoD would be more effective than this
[/quote]
Yes, because Hetman is SOOOOO terrible at his job that we're going to take the advice of someone who got stomped just a year ago by CSN

[quote name='wickedj' date='09 February 2010 - 04:28 PM' timestamp='1265750883' post='2171173']
Yes, because Hetman is SOOOOO terrible at his job that we're going to take the advice of someone who got stomped just a year ago by CSN
[/quote]

Sounds pretty reasonable.

Perhaps we can recruit GDA's help in removing our incompetent MoD? :awesome:

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='09 February 2010 - 06:07 AM' timestamp='1265695652' post='2170107']
Am I reading this correctly? Is this [b]GDA[/b] bragging about their military prowess?

My guffaw quota is now officially full for the day.
[/quote]

Nice blinders there. And your complete polarization of what he said as bragging about GDA's military prowess is simply amazing.

[quote name='diegocg' date='09 February 2010 - 02:21 PM' timestamp='1265746865' post='2171018']
I was speaking to CSN, but I understand that you guys got confused.
[/quote]
This is TOH and TYR's declaration of war announcement. If you make a post without specifically addressing someone, it's fair to say I would think you're addressing me.

Welcome to the fight TOH and TYR. It's a good time already, getting even better as the days go on.

Also, I always love arguments during war times where people seem to ignore obvious facts and try and make one another look bad. Come on people it's a war why can't we all just have fun killing each other?