TOH and TYR Declaration of War

[quote name='wickedj' date='08 February 2010 - 09:52 PM' timestamp='1265694721' post='2170057']
Ill make it nice and simple..[b]our ANS is much higher than yours.[/b] besides, you act as if we would leave our best friends out of the war
[/quote]

... okay, and that justifies needing more nations how? "We're stronger than you, so we're gonna call in more nations to help us".

Of course, no offence to TOH and TYR. Hey, there's nothing wrong with standing by your allies, and if you want to join the party, by all means.

I just have to go get more punch. :P

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Masterfod' date='08 February 2010 - 09:56 PM' timestamp='1265694977' post='2170074']
... okay, and that justifies needing more nations how? "We're stronger than you, so we're gonna call in more nations to help us".

Of course, no offence to TOH and TYR. Hey, there's nothing wrong with standing by your allies, and if you want to join the party, by all means.

[/quote]

It's hard to attack people that aren't in your range.

[quote name='mdnss69' date='08 February 2010 - 09:56 PM' timestamp='1265694993' post='2170076']
Can I ask you, are UBD pariahs or what?

Good luck GDA, [s]you'll need it[/s]
[/quote]

I guess we're the bigger threat :P Either that, or CSN really, really hates us (I have no idea why). Sucks you guys can't be in on the fun :(

[quote name='wickedj' date='09 February 2010 - 12:52 AM' timestamp='1265694721' post='2170057']
Ill make it nice and simple..our ANS is much higher than yours. besides, you act as if we would leave our best friends out of the war
[/quote]
i highly agree with this...

[quote name='Masterfod' date='09 February 2010 - 12:56 AM' timestamp='1265694977' post='2170074']

[/quote]
...ok?

Its difficult for an 80k nation to declare on hoardes of 45k NS nations. would you like me to hire Legend to draw you a picture?

[quote name='wickedj' date='08 February 2010 - 10:00 PM' timestamp='1265695221' post='2170093']
...ok?

Its difficult for an 80k nation to declare on hoardes of 45k NS nations. would you like me to hire Legend to draw you a picture?
[/quote]

Oh we have the same amount of >45k nations. Check for yourself. We just killed yours first. You can draw as many pictures as you want, but anyone can verify my claims by simply looking at the alliance stats.

Of course, there's nothing with allies wanting to help. Maybe the influx of new wars will turn the tide in your favour?

/me checks the war screen

... maybe the tide turns tomorrow?

[quote name='Masterfod' date='08 February 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1265695454' post='2170103']
Oh we have the same amount of >45k nations. Check for yourself. We just killed yours first. You can draw as many pictures as you want, but anyone can verify my claims by simply looking at the alliance stats.

Of course, there's nothing with allies wanting to help. Maybe the influx of new wars will turn the tide in your favour?

[/quote]

Am I reading this correctly? Is this [b]GDA[/b] bragging about their military prowess?

My guffaw quota is now officially full for the day.

[quote name='mdnss69' date='08 February 2010 - 11:56 PM' timestamp='1265694993' post='2170076']
Can I ask you, are UBD pariahs or what?

Good luck GDA, [s]you'll need it[/s]
[/quote]
Nah. ARES has a MADP with us, we don't want to declare on alliances with MDPs with them. Unlike some people, we have respect for our allies' allies.

[quote name='Masterfod' date='08 February 2010 - 11:58 PM' timestamp='1265695089' post='2170083']
I guess we're the bigger threat :P Either that, or CSN really, really hates us (I have no idea why). Sucks you guys can't be in on the fun :(
[/quote]
Bigger threat? No way.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='08 February 2010 - 10:07 PM' timestamp='1265695652' post='2170107']
Am I reading this correctly? Is this [b]GDA[/b] bragging about their military prowess?

My guffaw quota is now officially full for the day.
[/quote]

Oh trust me, I'm as surprised as anyone we did so well.

[quote name='Star Gazing' date='08 February 2010 - 10:07 PM' timestamp='1265695654' post='2170108']
Bigger threat? No way.
[/quote]

Now I'm really perplexed as to what we did to CSN that made us so ... lucky to have the company of their friends.

Oh well, you play the hand you're dealt. Good luck on the battlefield.

[quote name='Masterfod' date='09 February 2010 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1265695454' post='2170103']

[/quote]

When we get done playing with the other two alliances we're currently heavily engaged with, we'd be happy to accept your invitation to the prom wholeheartedly, until such a time, we're allowing our friends to have a dance or two.

In other news: This is a sexy announcement from a pair of sexy alliances. Thanks guys!

[quote name='Masterfod' date='09 February 2010 - 12:19 AM' timestamp='1265696387' post='2170135']
Now I'm really perplexed as to what we did to CSN that made us so ... lucky to have the company of their friends.

[/quote]
As far as I'm concerned, none of my allies have treaties that makes them obligated to GDA.

(If I'm mistaken, we can deal with the issue after the war. :P)

[quote name='Star Gazing' date='08 February 2010 - 10:27 PM' timestamp='1265696840' post='2170152']
As far as I'm concerned, none of my allies have treaties that makes them obligated to GDA.

(If I'm mistaken, we can deal with the issue after the war. :P)
[/quote]

That's not exactly what I meant ... but okay. Let's have some fun in the meanwhile.

[quote name='Masterfod' date='08 February 2010 - 11:50 PM' timestamp='1265694602' post='2170049']
Two more? How much help do you need?

Oh well, I guess we'll have to accommodate you somehow.

Always nice to meet new people :)
[/quote]

[quote name='Masterfod' date='08 February 2010 - 11:56 PM' timestamp='1265694977' post='2170074']

[/quote]

[quote name='Masterfod' date='08 February 2010 - 11:58 PM' timestamp='1265695089' post='2170083']
[/quote]

[quote name='Masterfod' date='09 February 2010 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1265695454' post='2170103']

[/quote]

[quote name='Masterfod' date='09 February 2010 - 12:19 AM' timestamp='1265696387' post='2170135']

[/quote]
It's really pretty simple.

[code]
Alliance | Total Nations | Over 80k | 50k - 80k | 30k - 50k | Under 30k
CSN | 180 | 14 | 27 | 20 | 119
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
GDA | 131 | 0 | 8 | 26 | 97
UBD | 84 | 0 | 5 | 21 | 58
NADC | 138 | 5 | 19 | 29 | 85
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Total | 353 | 5 | 32 | 76 | 240
[/code]

While not the only alliance facing NADC, we are the major alliance doing offensive declarations on them, as MHA is focusing elsewhere. We simply do not have the nation numbers under 50k to handle the bulk of nations against us in that range at this time. So, we have called upon allies to help us out. It is nothing personal against GDA, but where treaty considerations have taken them. And, it isn't out of hate for either UBD or GDA that we call in allies, but out of sound strategy that we call in allies to quickly and effectively destroy infrastructure until you are no longer a threat, or are willing to surrender.

[quote name='Masterfod' date='09 February 2010 - 12:30 AM' timestamp='1265697032' post='2170160']
That's not exactly what I meant ... but okay. Let's have some fun in the meanwhile.
[/quote]
Maybe it's not what you meant, but it's our reason. ;) And what's the point of having treaties if you're not going to follow up on them as well, right?

My love goes out to all my allies tonight. :wub: