Announcement from The Phoenix Federation

Trout

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Oktavia' date='05 February 2010 - 08:30 AM' timestamp='1265355008' post='2161127']
I don't get why TPF would defend any of its allies that didn't do jack for 6 days.
[/quote]

NEW and FEAR are our brothers. They have always been there for us, we will do our best to be there for them.

Here's to the good fight Immortals. To my esteemed opponent, the green glow arrives in around 15.5 hours.

May the pixels burn and the casualties rise!

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='05 February 2010 - 12:01 AM' timestamp='1265349700' post='2160767']
Jesus, I honestly hope that, after this war, you guys get a break. You really do deserve it.
[/quote]

I heartily agree w/ this (in the span of 1 year, TPF has endured more hell than most alliances in their entire existences) which is why TPF is fitted to be called "Phoenixes" :)

[quote name='JBone' date='05 February 2010 - 01:06 AM' timestamp='1265349987' post='2160809']
We may be limping into this one but we are swinging from the hip....and everyone knows Hips Don't Lie.

Nice to be alongside old allies and friends once again.

Have fun Immortals.

Here's to a good fight.
[/quote]
Just to make this Public TPF and Valhalla are friends just to alieviate any future confusion should it arise.

Give em hell TPF.

[quote name='JBone' date='05 February 2010 - 01:06 AM' timestamp='1265349987' post='2160809']
We may be limping into this one but we are swinging from the hip....and everyone knows Hips Don't Lie.

Nice to be alongside old allies and friends once again.

Have fun Immortals.

Here's to a good fight.
[/quote]

You may limp but you limp with pride. :) No one could say that you aren't honorable or haven't done your allies proud. It is things like this that make me proud to be allied to TPF. To battle you may march, but you march along with your pride.

:wub: TPF :wub:

[quote name='Chickenzilla' date='05 February 2010 - 02:44 PM' timestamp='1265402690' post='2162009']
Nice large alliance you guys chose to attack.
[/quote]

Why thank you! Your compliments are most welcome. You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar!