PnL Expands Their Might

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Captain Canuck' date='03 February 2010 - 11:25 PM' timestamp='1265253947' post='2157831']
Wait a minute, where'd House Atreides go, Kzoppistan? :unsure:
[/quote]

They're taking a break for a little while.

I can't wait for them to get back and see the great new friends at The Station.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Sargun' date='03 February 2010 - 07:59 PM' timestamp='1265248741' post='2157664']
boo UBD, boo PnL, boo zenith, etc.

[size=1]congratulations on this :wub:[/size]
[/quote]
Excuse me while I recover from the stroke I had from you saying something nice about us.

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' date='03 February 2010 - 07:59 PM' timestamp='1265248776' post='2157665']
I have never heard of this bloc. When were you announced? How did I miss this?
[/quote]
We've been around for a while, Stumpy. You were probably just too busy "ruling" purple.

[quote name='Captain Canuck' date='03 February 2010 - 09:25 PM' timestamp='1265253947' post='2157831']
Wait a minute, where'd House Atreides go, Kzoppistan? :unsure:
[/quote]
Well, their forums and IRC channel are gone. Their member nations still exist but we haven't heard from them in a month or so. Make no mistake, we are still protecting their members.

[quote name='Duncan King' date='03 February 2010 - 11:45 PM' timestamp='1265258705' post='2157979']
We've been around for a while, Stumpy. You were probably just too busy "ruling" purple.
[/quote]
Just fyi, to everyone in this thread really, I was not trying to be rude by any means. I literally did not see this bloc get announced or anything. I have no idea how I missed this.

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' date='04 February 2010 - 01:26 AM' timestamp='1265261209' post='2158084']
Just fyi, to everyone in this thread really, I was not trying to be rude by any means. I literally did not see this bloc get announced or anything. I have no idea how I missed this.
[/quote]

Thanks Stumpy. Yeah, we launched the bloc with TFD back in the beginning of August. I think there was quite a bit of other world affairs going on at the time. We've had a number of small announcements, like the addition of NADC, and a number of protectorates but for the most part we've tried to keep it low key.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Kzoppistan' date='04 February 2010 - 12:33 AM' timestamp='1265261615' post='2158108']
Thanks Stumpy. Yeah, we launched the bloc with TFD back in the beginning of August. We've had a number of small announcements, like the addition of NADC, and a number of protectorates but for the most part we've tried to keep it low key.
[/quote]
Congrats then. Always cool to see new blocs on the streets.

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' date='03 February 2010 - 11:34 PM' timestamp='1265261680' post='2158114']
Congrats then. Always cool to see new blocs on the streets.
[/quote]
The Peace and Love Train isn't about domination or power plays like certain other blocs, it's just a group of alliances that like each other working together for their common good. We try to be fairly non confrontational as a bloc, so we don't appear in public as a bloc that often.

Great to be finally here in this bloc! Be seeing [more of] you PaLT if you can handle that :P

Don't mind the haters, it just shows that they know little and care less. That's their problem.

Edit, I see you Masterfod! Let's get :wub: ing

Edited by mdnss69

I'm liking this better all the time. :). Welcoming another leader on our train is as much of a joy as helping the smaller alliances and seeing them grow up. Well, almost. :P. But nonetheless, welcome to the team, UBD. I know we've got many miles of track ahead of us.

o/

[quote name='Tick1' date='04 February 2010 - 04:01 PM' timestamp='1265299291' post='2158901']
Well, how nice. Another waste of an alliance...... Oh well thanks for the information. -_-
[/quote]

I am surprised how you have the nerve to post in other alliance's treaty threads when sometimes your alliance seems to lack the capacity or the honour to fulfil the simplest of a treaty, such as a NAP.