TheZoo and its pen cleaning schedule..

Toga01

[center][img]http://storage.canalblog.com/17/54/51439/46028389.png[/img][/center]

Dear Bob..

War is a wonderful thing at times, Casualties gained and Pixels lost..

Last night Valhalla rolled into battle in defence of a great ally of theirs, IRON, who were our allies for so long during our time at Valhalla.

We still have great love and respect for IRON from our days in Valhalla and as such we offer our DoS for both IRON and our protectors Valhalla.

TheZoo, though small, is there to offer our assistance to Valhalla and our coffers to IRON should the need arise!

o/ Iron
Ahoy Valhalla

[quote name='Goose' date='02 February 2010 - 11:11 AM' timestamp='1265109063' post='2152946']
Ummm. I think the need has arisen by this point.
[/quote]

Your contribution is welcomed, I'm more than sure though that IRON know where we are and how to contact us should they actually have a need for any of our financial support.

If not maybe you could point them in our general direction? :)

Looking at the sides of the war, there are plenty of micro alliances you could join against when appropriate. I'd advise against getting involved with a much larger alliance. It'll just hurt. Fighting someone around your own size could lead to exciting and interesting friendships and/or rivalries. Just my 2 cents.

[quote name='PrideAssassin' date='02 February 2010 - 07:16 AM' timestamp='1265113001' post='2152998']
Unfortunately, nobody has declared support for you. Beg elsewhere.
[/quote]

See on our side of the web we all trust each other enough to know that we'll have each other's backs without needing to announce it publicly.

Though as Zoo is relatively new, I can understand why they might want to post this. Good to see that you've established yourselves as the type of alliance who sticks by their allies should they call on you. Good luck should you come into the conflict.

[quote name='PrideAssassin' date='02 February 2010 - 06:16 AM' timestamp='1265113001' post='2152998']
[/quote]

If that is the case. Goose you have my personal support.
I will make it my duty to find your flock to victory.

as for you pride assassin. I have bunch of laundry that needs to be iron... only thing you are useful for

[quote name='PrideAssassin' date='02 February 2010 - 06:16 AM' timestamp='1265113001' post='2152998']
[/quote]
What is this? I don't even?

I have no idea how you came up with that. Not anywhere in that was I asking for them to support The Commonwealth. Yes, we have had no one declare their support for The Commonwealth. The vast majority of our allies, there never is a question of where they stand. Those that could possibly not be offering their support due to treaty conflicts have been contacted and the issue discussed to both sides' satisfaction.

Now, since apparently it wasn't clear enough. I was talking about IRON being besieged and greatly outnumbered, indicating that IRON is in need of support already.

The job is done and I go out
Another boring day
I leave it all behind me now
So many worlds away

I meet my girl, she's dressed to kill
And all we gonna do
Is walk around to catch the thrill
On streets we call the zoo

We eat the night, we drink the time
Make our dreams come true
And hungry eyes are passing by

Enjoy the zoo
And walk down 42nd Street
You wanna be excited too
And you will feel the heat

To all the haters out there who are you to deem what is necessary and what is not. If our protectorate wants to DOS we appreciate it. Sorry if its not the cool thing for others we at Valhalla never had any doubts and hell as some of you dont remember who they are now you know.

Toga, Benji, Jock
Love you guys thanks for the support

Open the pens and let loose the penquins.

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='02 February 2010 - 08:38 AM' timestamp='1265121513' post='2153141']
To all the haters out there who are you to deem what is necessary and what is not. If our protectorate wants to DOS we appreciate it. Sorry if its not the cool thing for others we at Valhalla never had any doubts and hell as some of you dont remember who they are now you know.

Toga, Benji, Jock
Love you guys thanks for the support

Open the pens and let loose the penquins.
[/quote]
I hate you bud. I don't begrudge them their declaration of support, merely the timing of it. The time for moral support is over. It is time to take up arms and defend oneself and one's allies.

[quote name='Goose' date='02 February 2010 - 10:22 AM' timestamp='1265124124' post='2153184']
I hate you bud. I don't begrudge them their declaration of support, merely the timing of it. The time for moral support is over. It is time to take up arms and defend oneself and one's allies.
[/quote]
Hey there were lots of pens to clean food to pack they will be here in their own time if they choose too. Its small alliance with enough heart to fight anyone were just glad to have them in our corner when ever they may arrive.

It doesnt take balls to be in a 400 man alliance to join a war it takes simple manuevering but for the Zoo to declare on a side whos out look is somewhat in question takes huge BALLS give them their credit they have earned at least a bit of respect.