Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

[quote name='Wizardess' date='02 February 2010 - 11:58 AM' timestamp='1265111919' post='2152981']
They may think they are GOD's, but fortunately we have the ALMIGHTY on our side.
[/quote]

Oh, such a devastatingly clever pun. Do it again!

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Thunder Strike' date='02 February 2010 - 06:40 AM' timestamp='1265110810' post='2152966']
Your response to me saying diplomacy failed is to say that diplomacy failed?
[/quote]
Fark wasn't going to give peace to NSO and IRON, they didn't want the war to end. GOD wasn't exiting without Fark, so diplomacy had failed. I don't see how its hard to understand.

[quote name='Methrage' date='03 February 2010 - 01:11 AM' timestamp='1265112680' post='2152992']
Fark wasn't going to give peace to NSO and IRON, they didn't want the war to end. GOD wasn't exiting without Fark, so diplomacy had failed. I don't see how its hard to understand.
[/quote]

That's a completely ignorant comment and isn't anywhere near the truth.

But I guess if you want your alliance to commit suicide you are free to believe whatever you want.

[quote name='Thunder Strike' date='02 February 2010 - 04:15 AM' timestamp='1265112932' post='2152997']
That's a completely ignorant comment and isn't anywhere near the truth.

But I guess if you want your alliance to commit suicide you are free to believe whatever you want.
[/quote]
Please blind me with the brilliance of your "truth".

[quote name='Smooth' date='02 February 2010 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1265089289' post='2152311']
I'm glad you have decided to ignore 5 treaties. I won't be surprised when you guys are dropped.

o/ GOD
[/quote]
So we ignore our ally who defended us from the beginning and let them get destroyed?

o/ NpO
o/ NSO

[quote name='PrideAssassin' date='03 February 2010 - 12:17 AM' timestamp='1265113073' post='2152999']
Please blind me with the brilliance of your "truth".
[/quote]

I swear that has already been mention in this topic. I guess you are just to lazy to read back but I'll quote it for you.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='02 February 2010 - 07:46 PM' timestamp='1265096767' post='2152786']
I want to make it clear that FARK never shot the idea of peace, to do so requires the approval of their Council which was not given time to vote on the matter. FARK does not run like GOD or NSO does, and I stressed this in the talks. It sounds like you guys got the wrong impression, I just wish you'd have actually talked to me considering it was LintWad and myself putting in all the work.
[/quote]

I might well be at war with you very soon, considering your choice of re-entry, but I don't care. This is an excellent, honourable and selfless gesture towards those who felt played by your peace on the other fronts. I hope that C&G realise that they cannot use your war to further their own power political agendas. (The same for TOP of course but C&G are in the position of power and therefore the onus not to oppress is on them.)

[quote name='Bush_84' date='02 February 2010 - 12:49 PM' timestamp='1265114997' post='2153020']
This disgusts me. Every alliance that gave you a white peace should redeclare on you.
[/quote]
Re-energising the war on all fronts would significantly relieve the pressure on TOP, IRON and NSO, so I would imagine Grub wouldn't be too unhappy if everyone did that (as long as the Polar side alliances didn't wimp out). Don't forget that the whole war was pushed into a quick peace because of worries about the result in the first place.

[quote name='Thunder Strike' date='02 February 2010 - 07:36 AM' timestamp='1265114186' post='2153010']
I swear that has already been mention in this topic. I guess you are just to lazy to read back but I'll quote it for you.
[/quote]
I don't see how their gov system would prove anything. Since you seem to know what Fark was planning, how long did they plan to wait before giving peace to everyone at war with them?

Methrage, give it up.

For the record, in talks with FARK it was communicated we would not get peace unless we were willing to accept a term that would bar us from re-entering on IRON's behalf. Nor could we achieve peace for IRON. Considering NSO does not leave it's allies on the battlefields, we were at an impasse.

It seems the other side is willing to call this one war when it benefits them in one situation, and two wars in others.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='02 February 2010 - 02:45 PM' timestamp='1265114737' post='2153015']
I hope that C&G realise that they cannot use your war to further their own power political agendas.
[/quote]

This has got to be the climax of the stupidity i've seen displayed during this war.

I a very surprised to see you enter the war on this side Polaris, especially considering the high level of treaties you hold with C&G signatories. I would understand neutrality fully considering the unfortunate circumstances of this war. To each his own I suppose and I wish good luck to my friends in GOD.