A Statement From The Aqua Regime

Gecko

announcement.png

I, Gecko, would like to apologize on behalf of my Regime pertaining pigments of Aqua. Moreover, I would like to apologize, on my behalf.

Last night, I attempted a coup d'etat of Van Hoo III and Ragnarok. It was all in vain, for my coup turned into a joke. I would like to apologize, I know I have angered many people for no good reason. A fortune cookie that I recently opened and then ate said "Curiosity kills boredom. Nothing can kill curiosity." To understand why I made that announcement, why I am apologizing, and why I brought up the Chinese version of a sugarless mint, you must understand these three things.

1. On the night of the post, I was extremely bored.
  2. I had heard a few rumors that RoK was going to war, regardless of what his advisors were saying.
  3. After scrolling through line after line of boring DoW's, I became curious what would happen if I performed a coup d'etat of Van Hoo III. Minutes later I impulsively posted RoK's coup post, which I am apologizing today for.

We, The Aqua Regime, would like to make 3 counts of apology.

Our first apology goes to CyberNations, for distracting you with a meaningless post and being a general nuisance.

Our second apology goes to Van Hoo III and Ragnarok for attempting a coup of their alliance without first degree provocation.

Our third apology goes to John Warbuck and the Aqua Defense Initiative for endangering your alliance and putting you in this awkward position. It was an ill-advised prank.

Signed,

Emperor Gecko, Slayer of overpriced car insurance.

Seal.png

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like there's some potential for a Vaudville act here.

So, who couped Hoo?

No, no, it's who couped whom. Besides, who are you talking about?

Hoo

Exactly, who?

:psyduck:

I actually managed to pull this on someone who didn't know the Abbot and Costello routine when Rok first joined SF.

Way to try and get ahead of this...

Apologizing publically only works when you actually apologize to the person/group you wronged privately and the apology is accepted. Otherwise its just a lame PR stunt so when you get rolled you can cry out, "but...but...I apologized you big meanie"

Now before we see logs of you "trying" keep in mind having Warbuck (a known lying backstabbing weasel) in the channel with you was just foolish... shoulda manned up and came to Ragnarok to apologize IF that was your sincere wish.

[quote name='Acca Dacca' date='30 January 2010 - 07:48 PM' timestamp='1264909722' post='2146455']
Oh please do not start back tracking...You arent Warbuck.
[/quote]

Evidently, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree?

[quote name='Gecko' date='29 January 2010 - 11:17 PM' timestamp='1264909722' post='2143763']
For the last, and probably first time, [b]this is a serious thread![/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Gecko' date='30 January 2010 - 03:51 PM' timestamp='1264895506' post='2145893']
It was an ill-advised prank.
[/quote]

Too bad you have picked up Warbuck's bad habit of flip flopping on the OWF...

Edited by KaitlinK