Dark Fist Announcement

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you expect from 5 vs 1? :P

I expect the 1 alliance to ignore the context of the fight for PR purposes.

Furthermore I expected the alliance to realize that it was strictly business and no ill-will was meant. Unfortunately I still await the day for NEW to be respectful, such as TOP has shown here.

But alas, the past shall be left there.

Edited by foxodi

Looks like NSO has been hurt in the [insert place here] after we declared on TOP. Don't worry, we're on different sides of the war, and if you take the time to look at your stats and TOP stats, you'll see that TOP is by far stronger than you guys. We are way too awesome for an alliance like you, NSO. :awesome:

Talk about pwnage.

I expect the 1 alliance to ignore the context of the fight for PR purposes.

Furthermore I expected the alliance to realize that it was strictly business and no ill-will was meant. Unfortunately I still await the day for NEW to be respectful, such as TOP has shown here.

Yeah, and considering that I even spent time defending them when everyone was attacking in their thread their choice of staying neutral on the NpO tech deal war, that's quite disappointing.

But hey, life goes on :P

Edited by Marcus Bellator

Looks like NSO has been hurt in the [insert place here] after we declared on TOP. Don't worry, we're on different sides of the war, and if you take the time to look at your stats and TOP stats, you'll see that TOP is by far stronger than you guys. We are way too awesome for an alliance like you, NSO. :awesome:

Talk about pwnage.

Yeah, because we totally didn't notice the stats, you know, where you're facing an enemy you guys obscenely outgun.

You're right, you're waaay too awesome. :awesome:

Talk about pwnage.

You wouldn't last five minutes against TOP if they weren't already outnumbered 3:1 and you know it.

You wouldn't last five minutes against TOP if they weren't already outnumbered 3:1 and you know it.

No math genius required to see that a 200 nation alliance is stronger then 40 nation one, when taken alone. :P

I do personally not care, i just want to fight something and destroy it, as soon as my target list is not empty im happy, but still, we were NOT the ones that declared on people without even a CB, so they have created that situation themselves.

And infact none of them is complaining about that.

Wondering why you are... :P

To all the others that want to have fun:

GL HF, to Victory or to Death! :D

Edited by Marcus Bellator

welcome to the fray DF,

make yourself comfortable, the nukes will be delivered within the next 25hours,

i´m sorry for the delay.

enjoy the fight,

gl&hf

We look forward to them. I've always liked my nation having a pleasant glow to it.

Also much respect to TOP for being civil opponents.

An alliance I'm glad to see get destroyed.But since half your alliance is in peace mode not all of it will be.

Hurf durf peace mode. Someday I hope to see a war deceleration where people have even a simple understanding of war tactics.

How observant of you. A 1.7 mil NS alliance with 40 members probably wouldn't do very well against a ~16 mil NS alliance with over 200 members. You are a true credit to the community with insights like this.

We will be sure to get your approval before we honor our treaties in the future.

Is there any DF nations big enough to attack any TOP nations?

Someone should quarantine this thread, it seems that a troubling number of people responding to our DoW are having trouble making rational thoughts.