Hydro

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:facepalm:

The fact that you brought those logs up just tells me what kind of person you are.

He didn't dispute whether the logs were true or not. All he said was that the essence of what is expressed in the log is being expressed by Hoo. Happy to clear that up for you.

Ya know, the first time around this film wasn't really good enough to warrant a sequel. I find Hoo Log's 2: Electric Bogaloo to actually be worse because it's the same rehashed plot as the first. Clearly the filmmaker would have been trying to capitalize on the commercial success of it's predecessor, except that the first film was a total flop that cost the studio. All in all, I imagine that if Ed Wood would have directed Plan 10 from Outer Space it would have been a lot like this. That is if Plan 10 from Outer Space was exactly the same as Plan 9 from Outer Space.

0/10

Plan 9 from Outer Space is one of the greatest comedic films of all time. This is just sad.

He didn't dispute whether the logs were true or not. All he said was that the essence of what is expressed in the log is being expressed by Hoo. Happy to clear that up for you.

Oh, well now that you've cleared it up this thread is no longer as much of a failure as I thought.

It is sad that in today's CN that you are no longer allowed to say that you want to crush your opponent in a war without someone crying that it must mean PZI. The idea of war is to defeat your enemy, is it not? The entire concept of attacking is to do as much damage as possible, no?

No matter, once ADI is a smoldering puddle of radioactive goo (OMG! PZI AGAIN!!!!) and yet still get peace, it will only make a certain group of people look even more foolish than they already do.

It is sad that in today's CN that you are no longer allowed to say that you want to crush your opponent in a war without someone crying that it must mean PZI. The idea of war is to defeat your enemy, is it not? The entire concept of attacking is to do as much damage as possible, no?

Understandable and I agree. You can't blame someone for being concerned with the wording of such though.

Why ya got to mess with Hoo? For Admins sake he is the only other person on earth that knows what the UFL is. Messing with Hoo is a good way to get The Bad to come looking for you. Now is that what you really want?

Excuse me, I know that the former quarterback of my team (J.P Losman of the Buffalo Bills) was let go and then went to the UFL and actually WON SOMETHING. !@#$%^&.

Also, come out and play ADI. I'm sitting on an AA all alone... you've got an entire alliance. Pansies.

Actually Hydro Warbuck PM'd me before, aparently there was a big mistake...this is the real original logs.... phew... for a minute there i was worried.

[19:19:54] VanHooIII[RoK]But IRON, CDT, and TPF are from a different era ... an era of NPO rule that theymiss

[19:20:09] VanHooIII[RoK]They are a group of toadies who gained power by sucking up to the NPO

[19:20:21] VanHooIII[RoK]With the NPO gone, they are suffering for past sins

[19:20:33] VanHooIII[RoK]And have no learned that this is a new world and their ways no longer fly

[19:20:59] VanHooIII[RoK]not*

[19:21:38] VanHooIII[RoK] and they need to pay King Wally 500 tech right now or Imma going to whack hyrdo right in the coconuts for still beleiving this last line of the log dump was in anyway remotely real

King Wally, those are obviously fake. I have the original right here:

[19:19:54] VanHooIII[RoK]But IRON, CDT, and TPF are from a different era ... an era of NPO rule that theymiss

[19:20:09] VanHooIII[RoK]They are a group of toadies who gained power by sucking up to the NPO

[19:20:33] VanHooIII[RoK]And have no learned that this is a new world and their ways no longer fly

[19:21:38] VanHooIII[RoK] also, did I mention that Kzoppistan is pregnant with my love child?

To the OP, I find it disgusting that someone would violate the sanctity of what was a very tender night by dumping logs of the evidence all over the internets. For shame.

Jokes aside, almost all leaders have to sometimes preach different from what they truly feel. Not very attractive, but a political necessity at times. Character assassination is tricky business, you should've waited until you had something really juicy.

Session Start: Tue Dec 29 23:54:19 2009

Session Ident: Warbuck[ADI]

[23:54] <Warbuck[ADI]> I got something to tell you in case it comes out

[23:54] <xxxxx> Oh? What's that?

[23:54] <Warbuck[ADI]> I edited the Hoo logs to make hi look like a warmonger

[23:54] <Warbuck[ADI]> and if he tries to claim I did it will be his word against mine

[23:55] <xxxxx> Wait.....what? Why would you do that?

[23:55] <Warbuck[ADI] just to stir the pot and see if I can influence the war

[23:55] <Warbuck[ADI] there is no other way I can do it plus Hoo thinks he can push me around

[23:56] <xxxxx> Well make sure you don't get caught. You'll get us rolled for sure.

[23:56] <Warbuck[ADI] there is no way to prove the logs are fake anyway

Session Close: Wed Dec 30 01:33:07 2009

That's all I've got to say about that.

wait... lemme get this straight... warbuck has a private convo with the anonymous dude, he tells him he faked some logs, the anonymous tells him not not to get caught cause they'll all be ZI'ed, and then proceeds to make this log public?? if i don't find out mister x here had something to win from this, i say hoo's the hypocrite. if the missing link shows up, i'm sorry warbuck and hydro... happy zi :P

[19:21:38] VanHooIII[RoK] and they need to merge into BTO because BTO is pretty much the future of CN

Everyone needs to stop faking/editing/arguing about these logs.

Hoo might not have said this, but I edited it so everyone knows what he was really trying to say. I'm glad I could clear that up for all of you. :smug:

Edit: It seems the more I use :smug: , the cooler I feel.

:smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug:

Edited by supercoolyellow

[19:21:38] VanHooIII[RoK] and they need to leave the game

[19:21:40] VanHooIII[RoK]on a more happy note, lets get ready to blitz admin into *%ing oblivion!

Looks like admin better get ready.

-omfg

[19:21:38] VanHooIII[RoK] and Hydro must be the worst poster of NSO, and there a lot of those.

I found the actual logs.

Edited by kriekfreak