Is MHA ruining the game?

Dontasemebro

But what's the point of making it to number one if you don't throw your weight around?

Whether you believe or not pal, some of us believe in being responsible with our immense size. The only thing we're throwing around are Pan-galactic Gargle Blasters.

The #1 spot is cursed. It's common knowledge NPO actually directed the Karma war to bring us a few spots to rid ourselves of the curse. We've calculated the exact amount of stuff we need to buy after terms to remain .01 score below whoever is #1 then and keep at the same spot until they get beat down (inevitable: curse) in which case we join their side and get beat down along with them and declare peace when we're 0.01 below the new #1.

Damn it, I hate it when I open my mouth and reveal all our plans. :(

Though actually related to the OP: Curse you MHA!

Well, it looks like we're going back to the drawing board. ^_^

Well, I have the serious misfortune of knowing their leaders pretty well. In fact, there's this one who just won't go away and it feels like every time I look in the mirror, he's there. Still, I completely agree with the OP. MHA has taken over us all by doing absolutely nothing, don't let their new fangled ways of being all hoopy froody or whatever it is they call it these days blind you. They are attacking us all with kindness. I know, it's as bad as it sounds. I didn't think I'd make it out alive, but I did.

Down with MHA!

Well, I have the serious misfortune of knowing their leaders pretty well. In fact, there's this one who just won't go away and it feels like every time I look in the mirror, he's there. Still, I completely agree with the OP. MHA has taken over us all by doing absolutely nothing, don't let their new fangled ways of being all hoopy froody or whatever it is they call it these days blind you. They are attacking us all with kindness. I know, it's as bad as it sounds. I didn't think I'd make it out alive, but I did.

Down with MHA!

DEATH TO MHAMERI...

oh wait.

</madtv>

I remember in the old ages when a guy posted his resignation from NAAC, citing 'Creating Mostly Harmless Alliance', and I thought, gee, what a stupid name.

Never did I think...

Guess the name "memoryproblems" suits you. :P

MHA seems pretty harmless imo (See what I did there?)

Edited by QuotingTheCrow

You know.. this is so Deja Vu-ish..

I could have SWORN I saw this exact same topic heading a few months back with NPO in it...

I'm creeped out man! Creeped out!

Alright, that's it the popcorn I'm making from the irradiated wastelands caused by this war, that were the lands of our former enemies, is obviously warping my mind. *puts the bag away for now*

Down with MHA!

Yeah stop being so NICE to me jaddy!

also - can i have some of what you're on, it clearly works better than my own analgesic?

MHA are too nice for people to hate. The GPA tried this tactic and look where it got them. MHA, you have been warned. Be a little more badass moreoften and you might just survive. But not too much badass, otherwise you'll end up with like NPO and TOP.

Edited by Ch33kY

meh, they lost nr 1 already again since this thread was started, with overlords like that who needs to fear? :P

Though they probably will have it back soon.

meh, they lost nr 1 already again since this thread was started, with overlords like that who needs to fear? :P

Though they probably will have it back soon.

Daily stats are pretty much useless, especially in wartime (sorry, Gopher. Though your work IS appreciated). Let's see how things stand in a week.

MHA may not be particularly disliked, but they're not exactly liked either. It's more or less like when GPA was #1 - it really doesn't matter.

Well MHA has allies, although they are seemingly trying to just stick with Grämlins now and not trying stir anything up.

I don't for see MHA making any power play moves, they don't seem the type to rock the boat. They seem the sort to sit back and watch, unless you mess with their allies in which case they will kick your butt.

I for one welcome our new Härmlin overlords :D

No, no, no... you have it all wrong. The rise of MHA has nothing to do with it directly, but simply the effect of record-low numbers of ninjas on Planet Bob.

I kid you not. the Pirate-ninja ration has never been so bad since SRPN tried to merge the two in an unholy matrimony (and failed). Something must be done to increase global ninja populations before they - as a species, become critically endangered. We must preserve them in the interests of global biodiversity and to stop an overpopulation of Harmlins which threaten our way of life with their silly principles of peace and not stating the obvious.

Next thing you know, they'll be spawning sperm whales in the middle of space. It is time we reversed destruction of typical ninja habitats and culled pirate numbers dramatically to give these natural predator of Mostly Harmlessians time to return to more historical levels.

But what's the point of making it to number one if you don't throw your weight around?

Is this a job requirement for the number one alliance? Didn't realize. Sorry.

We'll get to filling out the paperwork in proper order to request the paperwork to start the procedure of requesting the start of writing the RFP to properly bribe the Vogon Bureaucrat to give us the paperwork as soon as we stop drinking Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters.

[quote name='pigsticker' date='06 February 2010 - 10:33 PM' timestamp='1265517181' post='2166001']
Right, as your new overlords, i command all of you to fill all my slots with 50 tech till the game ends.

Is this evil enough?
[/quote]
Not such a rare demand... ;)