Is MHA ruining the game?

Dontasemebro

The MHA game, erm uhh, Cybernations, has been ruled with an iron fist by MHA for too long. I personally think they need to drop off their high horse. They think they can declare war on anyone and not get away with it. They think their lapdogs Gramlins are really worth anything. Do you KNOW how many Foreign Aid Comissions the Gramlins have? WAY less than the # of WRC's. It's laughable to say the least. I think the fact is, that MHA won the game. We can all realize that. Congrats MHA. You will always be on top. Nobody will ever topple you. Can we move on now? Can you stop crushing us with lead-injected towels? Just let someone else enjoy the game from time to time. I mean, you control your sphere, you control the game, you have nothing to lose let us play! In other news, hey CN, let's all beat up on MHA. They probably think they could beat all of CN vs them + their pet Gramlins. I bet they'd even call it a tie or even a win, no matter what the actual outcome. Personally, I think MHA is ruining the game. I'm tired of playing MHAnations. I'm tired of not being able to go to the beach without a towel. I'm tired of them using their lapdogs to cancel treaties. You should watch out, MHA, Karma is a ^^*$(@&(&^(*&@%(*#@%*(#&!.

(To mods about to lock this as a joke thread, aha! thwarted?)

MHA: 57.26

TOP: 57.02

Considering MHA is well situated in the treaty web and pretty minimally disliked (I can't think of an MHA decision that had much "shame on you" but then again I'm not in to all the gossip) could we see them #1 for a while? With IRON and TOP seemingly about to take at least something of a beating, Sparta would have a whole 6 points to catch up to them. I suppose NPO(the neutral menace) can overtake them as well once they get all nuked up. We all know the #1 alliance usually gets a recruitment boost too, so they might even see a slight member surge to thrust them even higher. I hope you enjoyed my sarcastic intro to my thread. 8) I miss writing my newsletter.

They seem to only have a remove-limb setting, though I suppose that "cuts down" on crime. :ehm:

No, it's gotta have a stun setting. I mean we let five year olds practice with them for Force sak...wait, there's a closet with a do not enter sign. I'll be right back

OH MY GOD THE YOUNGLINGS!!!

The MHA game, erm uhh, Cybernations, has been ruled with an iron fist by MHA for too long. I personally think they need to drop off their high horse. They think they can declare war on anyone and not get away with it. They think their lapdogs Gramlins are really worth anything. Do you KNOW how many Foreign Aid Comissions the Gramlins have? WAY less than the # of WRC's. It's laughable to say the least. I think the fact is, that MHA won the game. We can all realize that. Congrats MHA. You will always be on top. Nobody will ever topple you. Can we move on now? Can you stop crushing us with lead-injected towels? Just let someone else enjoy the game from time to time. I mean, you control your sphere, you control the game, you have nothing to lose let us play! In other news, hey CN, let's all beat up on MHA. They probably think they could beat all of CN vs them + their pet Gramlins. I bet they'd even call it a tie or even a win, no matter what the actual outcome. Personally, I think MHA is ruining the game. I'm tired of playing MHAnations. I'm tired of not being able to go to the beach without a towel. I'm tired of them using their lapdogs to cancel treaties. You should watch out, MHA, Karma is a ^^*$(@&(&^(*&@%(*#@%*(#&!.

(To mods about to lock this as a joke thread, aha! thwarted?)

MHA: 57.26

TOP: 57.02

Considering MHA is well situated in the treaty web and pretty minimally disliked (I can't think of an MHA decision that had much "shame on you" but then again I'm not in to all the gossip) could we see them #1 for a while? With IRON and TOP seemingly about to take at least something of a beating, Sparta would have a whole 6 points to catch up to them. I suppose NPO(the neutral menace) can overtake them as well once they get all nuked up. We all know the #1 alliance usually gets a recruitment boost too, so they might even see a slight member surge to thrust them even higher. I hope you enjoyed my sarcastic intro to my thread. 8) I miss writing my newsletter.

I can name at least one foreign policy decision within the last 9 months that I strongly disagreed with. I love MHA but we're not perfect.

OK I get to call this!

OP poster is nuts!

MHA do not rule anything, evil or otherwise. They just amble along doing what they do, misguided maybe, evil overlords, don't make me pee myself again, they're just yoo busy being too damn cute and secksy for all that nonsense.

:smug::wub::ph34r::smug::wub::gag::nuke::blush:

As a self-appointed representative of Nobody Owns Nothing Everytime, let me say that this propaganda is flawed and downright false. I see that MHA's score is 57.26. Well, my alliance has a score 69.77. So deal with it MHA. Wake me when you get that.

This topic should be called "Is Nobody Owns Nothing Everytime ruining the game?"

[/sarcasm]

The #1 spot is cursed. It's common knowledge NPO actually directed the Karma war to bring us a few spots to rid ourselves of the curse. We've calculated the exact amount of stuff we need to buy after terms to remain .01 score below whoever is #1 then and keep at the same spot until they get beat down (inevitable: curse) in which case we join their side and get beat down along with them and declare peace when we're 0.01 below the new #1.

Damn it, I hate it when I open my mouth and reveal all our plans. :(

Though actually related to the OP: Curse you MHA!