GOONS Declaration of War

Sardonic

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever you say Barron :awesome:

Indeed. Looks like you guys got caught with your pants down. MK was able to get over a quarter of their alliance in peace mode for the reserve offensive. Athens was able to get almost half their guys in peace mode, ODN has over a third in peace; in fact LOST is the only alliance in C@G who was not able to put a single nation in pm for reserve.

Way to be prepared...

Edited by Barron von Hammer

Ah just let it go BVH. :) Tonight it was three alliances who declared on us, so tells you about our mettle when it takes three along with Umbrella to take us down.

Also not the right thread to say this which I apologize for, but can't see a Kronos DOW thread. But the two Kronos guys were bang on who attacked me and it was a pleasure talking to you. Shame we had to be on opposite sides.

Oh well, I'm sure there's plenty of other wars to be had.

I found one for you :awesome:

Indeed. Looks like you guys got caught with your pants down. MK was able to get over a quarter of their alliance in peace mode for the reserve offensive. Athens was able to get almost half their guys in peace mode, ODN has over a third in peace; in fact LOST is the only alliance in C@G who was not able to put a single nation in pm for reserve.

Way to be prepared...

While I find your concern about the location of my pants comforting, it will take more than TOP, IRON, and TORN attacking us when we are neutral in a conflict to break us. emot-smug.gif

Wow, I'm surprised at all the after-the-fact trash talking that is going on in this thread from TFD members. <_<

Facts:

One solitary GOONS nation was declared on by you guys within the hour before after update. Mine. The nation that declared on me has 8k higher NS than my nation and failed to send me into anarchy.

The nation I declared on had 5k NS higher than my nation. I sent him into anarchy on my own.

GOONS currently has 136 wars going on. 50 of these were declarations on TFD, 1 of these was retaliatory from TFD.

GOONS avg. strength: 8,453

TFD avg. strength: 26,665

You guys can hurr and humm all you want about how your higher ranks went untouched...we did damage where we could. :awesome:

Yes Barron, we should atone for not being prepared at all for the events of tonight. TOP, IRON, and TORN are doing such a great job with us silly =LOST=ers who didn't hippie out to peace mode. Our will is broken.

We stood by our fellow =LOST=ers and made sure those of us who were attacked got the help they needed. However will we survive?

Edited by Mandellav

Yes Barron, we should atone for not being prepared at all for the events of tonight. TOP, IRON, and TORN are doing such a great job with us silly =LOST=ers who didn't hippie out to peace mode. So many of us are in anarchy and our will is broken.

Oh wait. No one in =LOST= is in anarchy. And we stood by our fellow =LOST=ers and made sure those of us who were attacked got the help they needed. However will we survive?

Initiate Operation: Disco Fever

At time of posting, statistics showed no one in =LOST= in anarchy. I rescind the remark, but the intention remains the same. We've still got it and are ready to roll.

Sometimes I think, Barron, you forget the loyalty =LOST= stands for. Who needs peace mode and infra when you got your brothers?

I do not personally understand this. How are you supposed to even attack us? All our >2000 NS nations are in peace mode. But then again, it might be connected somehow to your motto: let's show them why we need no harbors :rolleyes:

Are you bragging about your alliance hiding in peace mode?

That's a new one.

Ah just let it go BVH. :) Tonight it was three alliances who declared on us, so tells you about our mettle when it takes three along with Umbrella to take us down.

Also not the right thread to say this which I apologize for, but can't see a Kronos DOW thread. But the two Kronos guys were bang on who attacked me and it was a pleasure talking to you. Shame we had to be on opposite sides.

Wait, you're suggesting that because three alliances declared war on you, it took 3-4 to take you down? That's like saying because they sent four dogs, it took four dogs to kill me. No, it just means they sent four war dogs to rip your throat out. One would have sufficed, but overkill is fun.

lol Barron always easy to talk tough from the comforts of Peace mode where you sit around looking for the easiest non-nuclear target just like you have for every war. I hope you join this war and end up falling into my range by the time I decided to leave this realm. I on the other hand aren't in peace mode so if you ever need dancing lessons just hit me up. Bring your little hippy friend Stevens as well but at least he has begun to realize what a coward he really was and accepted it by joining TDO. You should have done the same. ;)

Saying we sent four alliances after you means nothing.

On the other hand, Umbrella saying over 600 nations were sent to take on Umbrella's 67 does mean something. :smug:

edit: I'm joking

Edited by Johjima