GOONS Declaration of War

Sardonic

Indeed. Looks like you guys got caught with your pants down. MK was able to get over a quarter of their alliance in peace mode for the reserve offensive. Athens was able to get almost half their guys in peace mode, ODN has over a third in peace; in fact LOST is the only alliance in C@G who was not able to put a single nation in pm for reserve.

Way to be prepared...

Thats because we choose not to hide while we are blatantly attacked with no CB. But I understand, the vaunted "Hippy shield" is a great defense. Have fun in PM ^_^

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Barron always easy to talk tough from the comforts of Peace mode where you sit around looking for the easiest non-nuclear target just like you have for every war. I hope you join this war and end up falling into my range by the time I decided to leave this realm. I on the other hand aren't in peace mode so if you ever need dancing lessons just hit me up. Bring your little hippy friend Stevens as well but at least he has begun to realize what a coward he really was and accepted it by joining TDO. You should have done the same. ;)

Wow corrupt. Going into peace mode is a strategy that was decided by many TFD nations. We decide how we run our wars and we do a good job of it. Last time I checked we've won tournament edition twice, so clearly we know how to fight.

lol Barron always easy to talk tough from the comforts of Peace mode where you sit around looking for the easiest non-nuclear target just like you have for every war. I hope you join this war and end up falling into my range by the time I decided to leave this realm. I on the other hand aren't in peace mode so if you ever need dancing lessons just hit me up. Bring your little hippy friend Stevens as well but at least he has begun to realize what a coward he really was and accepted it by joining TDO. You should have done the same. ;)

Oh please CT, you sound as pathetic here as you did when you cried like a refugee on the LOST forums. Your talk amounts to nothing and you will do nothing (like in the past, you talk big from a distance). As far as Stevens, I suggest you break your usual habit of crying about someone and do something about it. As you correctly noted OberFueher Stevens is in TDO so why dont you show us how tough you are and launch a couple of cm's at him. But then again, knowing how you acted in the several alliances you fled/were kicked out of/ left, etc I can guarantee you will not do anything about it. Stevens was right, you are gutless...

But I understand, the vaunted "Hippy shield" is a great defense.

Yes, MK and Athens have a third to a half of thier nation in peace mode; your point is? You see DC, the point about having some of your nations in peace mode is so a counter-offensive can be launched on the attackers bringing on the most heat to your guys and to response o any counter-declarations. In fact during the TPF war, your entire government went into peace mode immediatley before even being declared on. Including you. Strange how you adopted that strategy then isnt it?

So what is your point again? Are you stating that MK and Athens are wrong in their strategy as well?

And still LOST is not putting any nations in peace mode o prepare a counter, take a lesson from MK and Athens and see how they are doing it.

Oh please CT, you sound as pathetic here as you did when you cried like a refugee on the LOST forums. Your talk amounts to nothing and you will do nothing (like in the past, you talk big from a distance). As far as Stevens, I suggest you break your usual habit of crying about someone and do something about it. As you correctly noted OberFueher Stevens is in TDO so why dont you show us how tough you are and launch a couple of cm's at him. But then again, knowing how you acted in the several alliances you fled/were kicked out of/ left, etc I can guarantee you will not do anything about it. Stevens was right, you are gutless...

See I think you have it mistaken you and OFS were kicked out I left and went back and was accepted unlike you who was so unbearable you got both got kicked out of an alliance known for being lenient to members. Also as for doing something lets see fought in pretty much every war since I've joined this game and ever since I broke 20k have fought nuclear nations in every war and targeted larger nations every time. Hmm I dunno I guess I'm such a coward for fighting and standing up for my principles. I should follow your "strategy" and just sit around wait and beat up on smaller nations. I can see how that works. Also who's was hiding in peace mode here? Seems like your so up for "doing things". Oh as far as going back to talking a big game on the =LOST= forums how about that "spy ring you ran" and how you "were going to win us the Unjust war" and how you knew everything going on yet alas none of those things ever came to pass. Hmm seems like someone talked a big game there and never did... well anything.

Also side note: Rexxar I don't care about TFD military in fact none of this has to do with TFD at all if you guys use peace mode I could care less except not all of you are proclaiming how awesome you are across the forums.. Its all about Barron here.

See I think you have it mistaken you and OFS were kicked out I left and went back and was accepted unlike you who was so unbearable you got both got kicked out of an alliance known for being lenient to members. Also as for doing something lets see fought in pretty much every war since I've joined this game and ever since I broke 20k have fought nuclear nations in every war and targeted larger nations every time. Hmm I dunno I guess I'm such a coward for fighting and standing up for my principles. I should follow your "strategy" and just sit around wait and beat up on smaller nations. I can see how that works. Also who's was hiding in peace mode here? Seems like your so up for "doing things". Oh as far as going back to talking a big game on the =LOST= forums how about that "spy ring you ran" and how you "were going to win us the Unjust war" and how you knew everything going on yet alas none of those things ever came to pass. Hmm seems like someone talked a big game there and never did... well anything.

Also side note: Rexxar I don't care about TFD military in fact none of this has to do with TFD at all if you guys use peace mode I could care less except not all of you are proclaiming how awesome you are across the forums.. Its all about Barron here.

Oh please. I left on my own accord, every LOST member knows this; you cannot even lie properly. OFS left on his own accord as well as several other gov ministers. As far as OFS goes, once again I suggest you actualy address him instead of complaining to me about it (but in your true fashion your cowardice prevents you from doing so). There is a reason we nick-named you "cherry-picker." As far as your "principles" one of the reasons you left is because you almost got us destroyed trying to spy on the NPO (another one of your moronic hairbrained schemes). As far as spy rings and winning the unjust war who knows what you are talking about. Hopefully someone will produce the pathetic posts in the LOST forums in which you cried and moaned about how people treated you in LOST and every other alliance you have been in. You are crying as much here as when you left LOST. Its pathetic.

You are a coward, you have been removed from alliances because you are a coward (this is what your seventh alliance so far)? I am telling you this publicly.

And you know what, in true CT fashion you will do nothng about it all. Except cry of course.

This is my last post to you, cry on someone elses shoulder....

Wow, I'm surprised at all the after-the-fact trash talking that is going on in this thread from TFD members. <_<

Facts:

One solitary GOONS nation was declared on by you guys within the hour before after update. Mine. The nation that declared on me has 8k higher NS than my nation and failed to send me into anarchy.

The nation I declared on had 5k NS higher than my nation. I sent him into anarchy on my own.

GOONS currently has 136 wars going on. 50 of these were declarations on TFD, 1 of these was retaliatory from TFD.

GOONS avg. strength: 8,453

TFD avg. strength: 26,665

You guys can hurr and humm all you want about how your higher ranks went untouched...we did damage where we could. :awesome:

Setting aside your alliance pride for a minute, who's fault is it that GOONS avg. NS is only 8,453?

Sorry nippy, I'll stop funding SA-drives so that others will be happy. However, you have to make Lazer stop making this silly banners that everyone loves.

You've ruined my reputation within GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS.

That's not the point. 12 1/2 hours. The point is that they went in with a well thought out strategically placed plan

Alright I guess we can concede that they had a strategy, and they may have also thought about it. But unless their whole strategy was to counter with a single war during those 12 1/2 hours, I think it's fair for us to call the efficacy of said strategy into question.

Edited by ktarthan

Oh please. I left on my own accord, every LOST member knows this; you cannot even lie properly. OFS left on his own accord as well as several other gov ministers. As far as OFS goes, once again I suggest you actualy address him instead of complaining to me about it (but in your true fashion your cowardice prevents you from doing so). There is a reason we nick-named you "cherry-picker." As far as your "principles" one of the reasons you left is because you almost got us destroyed trying to spy on the NPO (another one of your moronic hairbrained schemes). As far as spy rings and winning the unjust war who knows what you are talking about. Hopefully someone will produce the pathetic posts in the LOST forums in which you cried and moaned about how people treated you in LOST and every other alliance you have been in. You are crying as much here as when you left LOST. Its pathetic.

You are a coward, you have been removed from alliances because you are a coward (this is what your seventh alliance so far)? I am telling you this publicly.

And you know what, in true CT fashion you will do nothng about it all. Except cry of course.

This is my last post to you, cry on someone elses shoulder....

OFS left before he was attacked. You can't go back to =LOST= and left right before getting booted. I'd say thats like the equivolent of saying I quit before you get fired. I mean technically your right but wrong at the same time. As far as OFS I sent him a PM and a gift basket a few weeks ago when he left =LOST= sad to say he never sent a thank you card back. Cherry Picker I can live with that. I mean its so easy to get back at you when you make it so so easy it just falls right into my lap. Yeah the NPO spying deal failed miserably about oh 2 years ago. If NPO wants to pull an Athens on Eldar later well they can. Now lets see alliances. Hmm 7 you say... =LOST= left to form Shinra, Shinra merged into Athens after NoCB war in which we hit NPO as a 21man alliance to Eldar hmm wow that makes 4. Dang your counting is epic. Now considering 2 of those alliances I formed I'd say I'm good in terms of leaving on my own terms, =LOST= left in semi whiny fashion after election fail, and Athens I left due to a disagreement on the DE merge and wanting to make my own alliance again...hmmm seems like cowardice to me. BUT YOU KNOW facts=worthless.

^ What the $%&@ just happened in here?

Hey, why is my underwear with the skidsmarks over here on the floor?

Jesus. You &#33;@#&#036;%bags.

Good job, um GOONS and TFD...um...yesterday...or something.....

All we need now is Stevens to finalize what appears to be LOST reunion party. Where is GV and Grub when you need them?

And I didnt even bring a date...

In fact during the TPF war, your entire government went into peace mode immediatley before even being declared on. Including you. Strange how you adopted that strategy then isnt it?

What's more strange to me is how you are completely wrong. I haven't been in Peace Mode since the Karma War, AFTER fighting three rounds and getting nuked 4 time (didn't have nukes to defend)

And it wasn't our entire gov't, it was everyone above a certain K NS.

Kay, I'm done. Actions speak louder than words.

And it wasn't our entire gov't, it was everyone above a certain K NS.

Oh, so going into peace mode then was a strategy then huh? And although Athens is doing it (and has a lower number of anarchied nations than LOST even though they are over 2x their size) it is still not a good strategy?

But then again Hombre said you guys "were neutral." Maybe thats why you got caught with your pants down? No wonder 25% of your gov has left in the last month...

Im done here, how and why so many Lost members are in this thread is not so much of a mystery anymore....