A Decree from the King of the Purple Sphere

stumpy.png

Picture painted by Picasso De La GeorgetheGreat

"The Divine Right of Kings - the doctrine that kings derive their right to rule directly from God and are not accountable to any Earthly assembly; rebellion is the worst of political crimes and is considered an act against God." - Natural Law.

Dear Citizens of Planet Bob,

I come before you today with grave and horrid news. As of this past week an assault was carried out against the most sacred and lasting doctrine in the history of humanity. For the first time, citizens of a kingdom acted out against the desires of their rightful King, ignoring their righteous duty to follow the instructions of their King. Purple alliances, and nations, declared wars that did not have the signature of their most holy Monarch, acting out without my approval, and thus against the approval of God himself.

This will not be tolerated. All Purple alliances, who live under my reign and my kingdom, are required to have my signature on all documents if they so desire those documents to be true under the holy eye of our father. Thus, all wars that have been declared without my signature, both by the Stickmen and by Poseidon, are considered null and void by their very definition as open rebellion. From this point forward all purple alliances who wish to declare a state of war must incorporate the signature of their true King, myself, or face the consequences of being the most holy of beings: rebels. All Purple alliances who ignore this decree will be considered to be in a open state of rebellion against my crown, and thus traitors to God himself.

I will not stand as people defy the true beacon of hope and justice on Bob. The Purple monarchy stands as the last hold out of honor in a increasingly liberal world, standing proudly as the last bastion of conservatism and the rightful order on Bob. Those subjects that have stayed true to their King are truly defenders of the faith and stand as the last line of defense against the hordes of barbarism and anarchy. Those that have acted against my wishes have but one chance, one moment, to correct themselves before God, or they will face immediate excommunication. You have but one last chance to fall in line with your monarch or you will face the harsh realities of a world without light. In a dark world, the Monarch is the light, and you are my children.

I hereby appoint Valhalla, and chefjoe, as Holy Defenders of Purple as well as the Monarchs true and righteous Paladins. Defend the sphere, most holy warriors, for you have proven yourself worthy to the one true throne of Purple! God speed my children, God speed.

Praise be to Purple!

Long Live the Monarchy!

Signed by the King of Purple, Defender of the Faith, The Last True King of Bob, His Highness,

Stumpy Jung Il

Signed for Valhalla, the Holy Paladins of Purple,

Regent of Valhalla- Chefjoe

[OOC: Mods - this is not a spam thread. Posted in AA because it was signed by an alliance and an IC character who holds true claim to the throne of the Purple sphere. If you wish for further explanation please PM me.]

What in admins name does this mean Stumpy?

Valhalla declaring war on Purple?

No. There are no declarations of war. This decree merely states that all of purple is bond by God to sign my name to their declarations of war. Valhalla, my holy crusaders, have picked up my cause. This is a formal decree sponsored by the true king of the Purple sphere.

No. There are no declarations of war. This decree merely states that all of purple is bond by God to sign my name to their declarations of war. Valhalla, my holy crusaders, have picked up my cause. This is a formal decree sponsored by the true king of the Purple sphere.

Valhalla sponsors the terrorism that is Stumpy?

Not expected, you vile scum.

If Valhalla are your holy crusaders, wouldn't they be at war with the rebels by default then?

Valhalla sponsors the terrorism that is Stumpy?

Not expected, you vile scum.

It is not terrorism. It is my admin given right as the chosen Monarch of Purple.

If Valhalla are your holy crusaders, wouldn't they be at war with the rebels by default then?

No bloodshed has been deemed necessary. The rebels have been taught of their foolish, and corrupt, mistakes and will surely fix them, especially now that they see it is God's will.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il