What's the name of your side?

Nintenderek

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raiders vs Crusaders, it's clear who is who, and neither side is coming off as insulted. If one side comes off as insulted we'll never have the consensus that we need.

That's only because that tilde was the stupidest thing I've ever seen in CN, and it's even more stupid now.

Edited by Kaiser

I lold. Except its sadly stupid.

Im personally going with ~ vs. The Unjust Highway

Why are multiple people in this thread insisting on this name? It is completely illogical and makes absolutely no sense for this war, nor for the people involved in the war.

Not that CN has ever been a place for logical thought, but still, this is taking it a bit far into the realm of illogicality.

Why are multiple people in this thread insisting on this name? It is completely illogical and makes absolutely no sense for this war, nor for the people involved in the war.

Not that CN has ever been a place for logical thought, but still, this is taking it a bit far into the realm of illogicality.

I don't agree with using the same side names (mainly because ~ is a terrible, terrible, terrible name), but I don't see why calling the war the UJW2 is all that illogical.

Started over tech raiding. Roughly the same sides (incredibly so, given the time that has passed). Why not?

I don't agree with using the same side names (mainly because ~ is a terrible, terrible, terrible name), but I don't see why calling the war the UJW2 is all that illogical.

Started over tech raiding. Roughly the same sides (incredibly so, given the time that has passed). Why not?

This war was (apparently) started over tech raiding an unaligned party. The UjW was started over raiding a member of the GGA and members of BAPS, who were treatied to an involved party (EDIT: There were also other reasons involved that had nothing to do with tech raiding). The only thing in common is tech raiding, other than that the circumstances are completely different.

Edited by Jonathan Brookbank

This war was (apparently) started over tech raiding an unaligned party. The UjW was started over raiding a member of the GGA and members of BAPS, who were treatied to an involved party. The only thing in common is tech raiding, other than that the circumstances are completely different.

\m/, PC and GOONS were tech raiding the 30-man alliance Forces of Annihilation. Not sure why you'd call that unaligned.

Unless you're referring to the fact that Polar had no treaty with FoA, but I'm not sure why that makes a difference.

\m/, PC and GOONS were tech raiding the 30-man alliance Forces of Annihilation. Not sure why you'd call that unaligned.

Unless you're referring to the fact that Polar had no treaty with FoA, but I'm not sure why that makes a difference.

Yes, that was what I was referring to. That is what makes this situation completely different from the UjW. This situation is NpO attempting to force their beliefs on other alliances, whereas the UjW involved alliances defending their members/allies. Do you not see the difference between those two situations?

Yes, that was what I was referring to. That is what makes this situation completely different from the UjW. This situation is NpO attempting to force their beliefs on other alliances, whereas the UjW involved alliances defending their members/allies. Do you not see the difference between those two situations?

Nah, this one is Polaris forcing their beliefs on others and alliances defending their allies.

Sure, the cause may not be the same, and some of the alliance leaders aren't, but a lot of the sides as far as alliances go are. I mean, GOONS, \m/ and several other ex Unjust Highway members are on one side and several ~ alliances are on the other. The name does make some sense. The reason I don't like it however is that ~ was a stupid name to begin with, and I like originality in the names of wars and coalitions :P