GOD DoW

Xiphosis

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow....Delta, you outdo yourself. So we have Ad Hom, a diversion tactic and an outright admittal of what I have been asking about. Your coalition so far isnt very unified, get to work.

I don't think you understand what the words "ad hominem" or "admission" mean, because neither of those were found in my post. It also wasn't intended as a diversionary tactic, but I could see how you can make that argument, and I don't want to detract from the point that you basically just made up the other qualities and then assigned them to my post.

I give up.

I didn't even attack your character. I saw what you were going to do: Twist my words. Tis' a common trick. However if you'd like:

Nobody likes \m/. Lots of people love PC. PC comes in. FOK comes in for PC because FOK is awesome. Coalition is seemingly "planned" because a lot of people love FOK.

\m/ and PC didn't plan anything. If we do have a coalition, then fine. At least we were prepared. Besides, that's just the fault of Polar's spies for not figuring out all this earlier. <_<

Ahh, my apologies then good sir. I guess GOD hasn't seen \m/ as being fit for their little coalition party. Perhaps they thought you would be a bit hard to control. ;)

I don't think you understand what the words "ad hominem" or "admission" mean, because neither of those were found in my post. It also wasn't intended as a diversionary tactic, but I could see how you can make that argument, and I don't want to detract from the point that you basically just made up the other qualities and then assigned them to my post.

I give up.

My bad, I wasn't calling your post an ad hom or an admission. That was me tying in your post with the other two posts I quoted as one of them was an ad hom and one was an admission...of sorts. ;)

Don't go away Delta...I finally got you talking.

Edited by HeinousOne

Sorry, your argument would have merit if Grub's post on the first page wasn't definitive proof that this entire war was organized to come after GOD. Since it does, you are obviously wrong.

The reason Polar attacked \m/ has absolutely nothing with GOD, the fact that they have decided to enter for whatever reason is just a bonus that brings a tear to ol' Grub's eye.

A refreshing CB.

You guys aren't terrible. Good luck.

Thanks for the support Chey!

You talk as though the entire war is over.

Didn't we enter the karma war to defend your alliance on a favor, no treaty and everything? You guys are almost deceitful enough to be Sith!

It's ironic that you are posting this into the DoW of an alliance who followed an MADP.

Look, I've been a long standing supporter of the idea that alliances should be able to defend whom they want regardless of their treaty status. NpO entered the FoA-\m/ without a defense clause, and most of the opposing side have (or will soon be) taking advantage of some option or non-optional aggression chain to enter as well. The whole talk of who should and should not be able to enter what war, outside of those who technically obligated themselves to enter by signing an MDP that's been triggered, is silly. It's just amusing that by the anti-NpO validating the idea they (i.e. certain alliances within the "coalition") can defend unassociated alliances they feel have been attacked unfairly they're at the same time implicitly supporting the idea NpO had every right to join the \m/-FoA war. That is to say both sides had every right to attack each other and let's just get to the fighting without all the morality business.

Didn't we enter the karma war to defend your alliance on a favor, no treaty and everything? You guys are almost deceitful enough to be Sith!

Who's being deceitful? I hope not you. I nor my alliance has done nothing as yet. I've done little more than wish people luck. I just objected to Chron's claims that things were all done and decided. Don't let that paranoia get to you too much.

Look, I've been a long standing supporter of the idea that alliances should be able to defend whom they want regardless of their treaty status. NpO entered the FoA-\m/ without a defense clause, and most of the opposing side have (or will soon be) taking advantage of some option or non-optional aggression chain to enter as well. The whole talk of who should and should not be able to enter what war, outside of those who technically obligated themselves to enter by signing an MDP that's been triggered, is silly. It's just amusing that by the anti-NpO validating the idea they (i.e. certain alliances within the "coalition") can defend unassociated alliances they feel have been attacked unfairly they're at the same time implicitly supporting the idea NpO had every right to join the \m/-FoA war. That is to say both sides had every right to attack each other and let's just get to the fighting without all the morality business.

As i said, it's ironic WHERE you post this, not what you post :P

Regardless i am not getting into this discussion now, it's 6:30am here and i haven't slept yet so nope no philosophy for me now.

I give up.

My bad, I wasn't calling your post an ad hom or an admission. That was me tying in your post with the other two posts I quoted as one of them was an ad hom and one was an admission...of sorts. ;)

Don't go away Delta...I finally got you talking.

That was more or less the point.

See since I didn't make up the other two qualities about your post you are doing no detracting from anything by responding to the assertion I made about your post. Please, do clarify.

See since I didn't make up the other two qualities about your post you are doing no detracting from anything by responding to the assertion I made about your post. Please, do clarify.

It was in response to your "I knew you were all out to get us!" post.

EDIT:

This one:

So you guys have already formed a coalition to take down Polar have you? I realize this is you attacking NSO and not Polar but you have now stated there is a "side" which means there is a coalition and Polar is at the heart of this.

Thank you for the sneak peek at what you guys have been plotting behind closed doors.

Edited by Tolkien

Who's being deceitful? I hope not you. I nor my alliance has done nothing as yet. I've done little more than wish people luck. I just objected to Chron's claims that things were all done and decided. Don't let that paranoia get to you too much.

It's not decided.

It is simply...inevitable...

It was in response to your "I knew you were all out to get us!" post.

I never said they were out to get us. I see no one planning to take down STA. Delta was goign to respond to that part of my post directed towards him but instead he tried to tie in my comments about two seperate posts from his to his own in an attempt to skirt around the aspect of the discussion that was between him and I.

I am sorry Delta, you were not the only one wanting my attention and I did my best to spread the love. Please, come back. :ehm: