Propaganda Thread

Bilrow

This type of threads are the best, coz of their responses to propaganda pieces, just on this page;

Yes, they were so jealous they got preemptively attacked by TOP.

What?

See that?

The thread is packed with gems like these. People feeling a knee jerk reaction to respond to any propaganda pieces of the "other side". Mostly coming from one, though.

CSM, the sig is funnily made. I took it as it was referring to all "hurrrrrr stat collectors booo" posts made from MK and the rest. Your need to somehow down grade a funny sig poking some fun, in defense of an entity that doesn't really like you, is though even more funnier then the sig it self. :D

This type of threads are the best, coz of their responses to propaganda pieces, just on this page;

See that?

The thread is packed with gems like these. People feeling a knee jerk reaction to respond to any propaganda pieces of the "other side". Mostly coming from one, though.

CSM, the sig is funnily made. I took it as it was referring to all "hurrrrrr stat collectors booo" posts made from MK and the rest. Your need to somehow down grade a funny sig poking some fun, in defense of an entity that doesn't really like you, is though even more funnier then the sig it self. :D

I was commenting more on the attitude I've seen in TOP that they're the defenders in this war. And true, I don't like CnG and they don't like us, but I like TOP even less.

My knowledge of this subject ends at the original gameboy series so somebody will need to help me if I butchered this. It's a far step short of my original intent of a gameboy screen of psyduck confusing itself. Maybe somebody with more time can take the idea and run with it.

propf.jpg

Edited by PhysicsJunky

What were you going for there? It would be genius if you changed Psyduck's name to Paradox and then played with the words of the move description. Just my .02

I was seeding the idea, this whole war caught me during a busy patch. That's just a source image for somebody to work from.

Perhaps that the nation in question has over-declared and thus over-extended himself? Combine this with the reputation of Sparta's military in past wars and I think you might have got where I was coming from.

As for the comments from rsoxbronco, I honestly have no idea how you managed to draw the conclusion that I was making a play on using Peace Mode tactics. Notice how I'm in Peace Mode right now? :rolleyes:

Alas, lets not deflect this topic any further. If you want to keep up this dicussion please send me a PM.

If you didn't want to deflect the topic any further, why would you post this response here after a mod has already given a general verbal warn? Great logic.

Anyways, Sal's piece is probably the best I've seen thus far.