Announcement from the Imperial Assault Alliance

Chimaera

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"The aforementioned nation no longer shows up on our scanners, should we say that they got pulverised by a higher being?"

It's possible that the ruler merely left his nation to fend for itself and it collapsed, though I'd not be surprised to see the same ruler hiding under another name to scam someone again. (OOC: He's rerolled so he can pull another scam.)

It's possible that the ruler merely left his nation to fend for itself and it collapsed, though I'd not be surprised to see the same ruler hiding under another name to scam someone again. (OOC: He's rerolled so he can pull another scam.)

In TOOL and some other alliances, that's referred to as "pulling a Chology."

Which kinda makes me wonder... is this Chology?

Wouldn't a better scenario be that the thought of a future IAA assault scared him away from Bob, never to return? ^_^

Wouldn't a better scenario be that the thought of a future IAA assault scared him away from Bob, never to return? ^_^

Well, it's actually a rather common behavior of scammers. Invicta had a similar scammer in their ranks not long ago by the name of DragonFyre, who had apparently done so before and planned to do so again, it was a game to him. His sole purpose on Planet Bob was to help make others' lives difficult. Rather sad, really. -_-

Well, it's actually a rather common behavior of scammers. Invicta had a similar scammer in their ranks not long ago by the name of DragonFyre, who had apparently done so before and planned to do so again, it was a game to him. His sole purpose on Planet Bob was to help make others' lives difficult. Rather sad, really. -_-

I understand that some rulers decide to have this peculiar mindset and decide to scam or rogue on people, seems rather counterproductive to me, it doesn't allow one to grow and experience Bob like they could once past being a micro nation. While I was at GPA we also experienced an annoying rogue known as Wampler, so I am aware of the lemming instincts some rulers on this fair planet of ours seem to have. <_<

In TOOL and some other alliances, that's referred to as "pulling a Chology."

Which kinda makes me wonder... is this Chology?

hehehe, i remember him. and him getting super mad at me for chasing him around IRC for a few hours so no one else would fall for his tricks. good times.

either way, sorry to see you lost 400 tech worth of money, and sucks the nation is now gone, since now you cant track him as easy to stop future scams.

I understand that some rulers decide to have this peculiar mindset and decide to scam or rogue on people, seems rather counterproductive to me, it doesn't allow one to grow and experience Bob like they could once past being a micro nation. While I was at GPA we also experienced an annoying rogue known as Wampler, so I am aware of the lemming instincts some rulers on this fair planet of ours seem to have. <_<

Oh, he was fun. Glad I got to pound his $@! to the ground before I left.

As for theending's rapid demise, the global intelligence taskforce must have caught him red handed in his scam and dispatched him before we could reach him. [OOC Translation: He was prolly a multi, as we expected at the end, and was no doubt caught by the almightly Admin and his crew.] Bah humbug I say. He stole mah monies.

Oh, he was fun. Glad I got to pound his $@! to the ground before I left.

As for theending's rapid demise, the global intelligence taskforce must have caught him red handed in his scam and dispatched him before we could reach him. [OOC Translation: He was prolly a multi, as we expected at the end, and was no doubt caught by the almightly Admin and his crew.] Bah humbug I say. He stole mah monies.

You don't seem to be able to get a break, it would have warmed my heart to see a tech scammer slapped down but this is rather anti-climatic, oh well.