Outer Heaven

Just get rid of BD and you guys can accomplish a lot. That guy is bad news though.

Best of luck guys.

Based off what he is already done, I have no doubt Jacks and the rest of the government will be keeping him on a short leash.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that really expresses the opinion of all GATO members.

However, it is too bad that this was done in a way that makes it look like you are hostile toward GATO (e.g. the secrecy, lies, etc.).

It is too bad, and hopefully their relationship with GATO can be revitalized in the coming months as both alliances move away from that occurrence.

We'd be traitors to ourselves if we continued in an alliance we weren't happy at.

I agree...

You were so unhappy with the people in the alliance you proceeded to poach from our members. If I didn't honor so much what you did during the viceroyship JMK, I would say you should get rolled. Part of me still really wants it.

Plenty of people have left GATO, but you were the only ones who tried to poach members and give no formal reason for resignation.

I agree...

You were so unhappy with the people in the alliance you proceeded to poach from our members. If I didn't honor so much what you did during the viceroyship JMK, I would say you should get rolled. Part of me still really wants it.

Plenty of people have left GATO, but you were the only ones who tried to poach members and give no formal reason for resignation.

Oh wow...

That's why they should use mine, featuring the actual Outer Heaven logo. :D

I was saying how we shouldn't have the foxhound emblem but that, except mine was the version with the marking on the skull, which I should have thought harder about using the erase tool, but I didn't.

BE, a lot of people liked Erebus' flag. D:

Earogema, the La Li Lu Le Lo have nothing to do with this.

Paradox, the issue was handled the guilty are being punished. Etc Etc blahblahblah. drop it please, ta.