Outer Heaven

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you have Greg I'll consider giving you guys the benefit of the doubt. It's going to take a lot of work to overcome all the bad feelings you guys created when you left. With all the expierience in the alliance I figure you guys should do well, and you have a fantastic protector. I hope this was worth it, cause a lot of people you call friends have very mixed opinions on you all.

Also, you recruited LM? What other alliances did you guys consider poaching from?

I agree...

You were so unhappy with the people in the alliance you proceeded to poach from our members. If I didn't honor so much what you did during the viceroyship JMK, I would say you should get rolled. Part of me still really wants it.

Plenty of people have left GATO, but you were the only ones who tried to poach members and give no formal reason for resignation.

I can understand why you are upset, a mass group of people leaving always burns. However, realize that it was the actions of one member, not the alliance that tried to poach from you. He is being punished by you guys for his actions.

If you all want to sell tech......you know where to come.

Certainly would be TOP, and not their protectors in MK. Can't blame you for trying though. ;)

That said, in response to some of the comments in general, one member messed up and is facing the consequences for his actions. I'm certain the others in government in OH will make sure it doesn't happen again (just as we, as their protectors, will). That being the case it's a bit unfair to hold things against OH and not afford them a second chance. And I, for one, am confident they won't disappoint.

On behalf of MK we wish you all luck and will do all that we can to ensure you succeed.

Certainly would be TOP, and not their protectors in MK. Can't blame you for trying though. ;)

That said, in response to some of the comments in general, one member messed up and is facing the consequences for his actions. I'm certain the others in government in OH will make sure it doesn't happen again (just as we, as their protectors, will). That being the case it's a bit unfair to hold things against OH and not afford them a second chance. And I, for one, am confident they won't disappoint.

On behalf of MK we wish you all luck and will do all that we can to ensure you succeed.

Yeah it's just on of those the ones you love hurt you the most kind of things. I'm sure it'll simmer down.

Can TOP only buy tech when you say then? I thought it was just wars...

Learn something new everyday i guess.

As an ex Paradoxian, this is a fact. You see, LM is a bit of a power hunger. He is running TOP, while giving each ruler little to no rights. Luckily, I had seen LM with his mask off, and led a revolution. Under my military might, I had defeated the army of the Heptagon at the gate. We had some losses, but no unbearable. As we stormed the Castle, the Grand Assembly had began to charge us. Luckily they had not protected their sides. My general led a crushing attack to the flank wiping everyone out. Unfortunately it had came too late. My army had been wiped out to only a few survivors and that was when the VC had began it's final assault. Seeing as how we were outnumbered, we retreated. Yet the Voting Council chopped us down as we ran. Luckily, a few of us had escaped into the forest. Now we spend our time here and preach against TOP as the mighty Liquid Mercury limits the rights of the true Paradoxians. He is truly evil

Also, I heard Croix is a valid CB. So you might just want to give him to us *cough*

Mr. Palpatine...I was under the impression that you were part of Outer Heaven, in fact I remember seeing your application to join our ranks....in fact I think it's still on record. Why the sudden change of mind? That goes for a lot of you *raises eyebrow*

Show loyalty to your alliance before you see the threat of war, not after. Once the possible thought of us being attacked, a lot of members stayed put in GATO. Can't say I respect that too much. I do however have the utmost respect to the members who were receiving the recruitment queries by <censored for whatever...you can tell who it is if you look at wars and what not :P > and told him no and stayed put in GATO without flip flopping allegiances. That's loyalty, sticking with your alliance even when things look grim and when there's room for improvement. Now I understand that the "wisdom" that's coming from me is hilarious based on my previous alliance-hopping record.

Anyway, that's my rant for the day. :P Good luck to us and may we live long and prosper!

EDIT: Changed "recruitment messages" to "recruitment queries"

Edited by Kevanovia

Mr. Palpatine...I was under the impression that you were part of Outer Heaven, in fact I remember seeing your application to join our ranks....in fact I think it's still on record. Why the sudden change of mind? That goes for a lot of you *raises eyebrow*

Show loyalty to your alliance before you see the threat of war, not after. Once the possible thought of us being attacked, a lot of members stayed put in GATO. Can't say I respect that too much. I do however have the utmost respect to the members who were receiving the recruitment messages by <censored for whatever...you can tell who it is if you look at wars and what not :P > and told him no and stayed put in GATO without flip flopping allegiances. That's loyalty, sticking with your alliance even when things look grim and when there's room for improvement. Now I understand that the "wisdom" that's coming from me is hilarious based on my previous alliance-hopping record.

Anyway, that's my rant for the day. :P Good luck to us and may we live long and prosper!

It could be the threat of war that made most of these guys stay in GATO, but I am more inclined to think that it had something more to do with the way things where done that left a bit of a sour taste in these peoples mouths especially since they haven't moved over to OH now that the threat of war is gone and it is clear that not everyone knew to what extent such recruitment messages where being sent.

Can TOP only buy tech when you say then? I thought it was just wars...

Learn something new everyday i guess.

Huh? I was offering a friendly offer to buy tech, like I do in pretty much every DoE I get to before Ram does. New alliance = new sellers for the most part. I'm not sure what you're reading into my comments. As far as TOP entering wars, I've never voted for war while in TOP so not sure how that one plays out either. Needless to say this is about my long-standing friends in OH and not about me so if you do have questions, as always, feel free to ask via PM or IRC.

congrats OH. I know you guys will do well :)

Much love to you Omni.

Also, I'm hoping that's the case Azreal. However due to talks with some of those individuals, I still believe my hunch is correct. :(

It's a pity any of this happened anyway, internal drama is terrible for alliances. Due to me being a former IAAer and my admiration of the 2nd most legit Kev on Bob...I absolutely love GATO. I'm sad to see that this took such a hit on GATO-Former GATO relations.

zomg, people making a new alliance and talking to their friends about it. how unthinkable to actually ask your friends to join you. surely BD needed to be "punished", and gundam, barbs, and DP are having fun getting nuked daily for a dumb reason. [/sarcasm]

good luck guys, i have great faith in you.

Christler salutes

Edited by Venizelos