Sparta Cancellation

Since these fools did not bother to even read this topic, they would have noticed that Sparta is STILL OUR PROTECTORATE UNTIL 72 HOURS HAS PASSED. It would seem that we have been raided multiple times by those alliance stated above before the 72 hours has passed. Peace and Aid will be discussed with each raiding alliance.

Do you mean protector :P

Edit: The post says

The 72 hour cancellation period is up
Edited by Zikawe

Since these fools did not bother to even read this topic, they would have noticed that Sparta is STILL OUR PROTECTORATE UNTIL 72 HOURS HAS PASSED. It would seem that we have been raided multiple times by those alliance stated above before the 72 hours has passed. Peace and Aid will be discussed with each raiding alliance.

Read the OP again.

Good luck getting reparations from your attackers.

They are in full hegemonic gloat mode.

Hmm I see... I found the miscommunication and rather not disclose where it was from with the exception it happened in my own alliance. So i can take the heat of making a fool of myself then :) oh well it happens.

You might want to check this out:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=78523

It'd be interesting to have some input from members of your alliance there.

There are many moralists left on Planet Bob. FoA should make it their business to seek them out and get them to declare in solidarity agains \m/, GOONS, etc.

I have little sympathy for those alliances who know neither the military nor the PR method of fighting a war.

Perhaps sounds more so of a back up plan for goons m and pc to get out of trouble if some was caused... Then again who knows, but I know that this treaty is an insult to the FoA entirely.

You do not speak for FoA, as you aren't even a government member according to your own emperor, and you're the only member to date who has complained of this protectorate.

Actually, since we've never signed a treaty with Sparta, I really don't see this.

(Note to all: People who sign treaties with Sparta get rolled. Look it up.)

RIA, GOD, Umbrella, Athens, AO, MHA, Athens, Asgaard, Fark, TTK, NOIR, TCI, FoB, Brig, and BACoN would probably all disagree with you.

Perhaps sounds more so of a back up plan for goons m and pc to get out of trouble if some was caused... Then again who knows, but I know that this treaty is an insult to the FoA entirely.

Did you just complain about being protected?

seal-philoxenia.png

Sparta hereby cancels The [insert witty name here] Protectorate treaty with FoA. The 72 hour cancellation period is up and reasons have been given in private. We wish FoA good luck in all their future endeavors.

Signed for Sparta,

King: Tulak Hord

King: Wilhelm the Demented

Archephor: Trinite

Ephors

Philoxenia (Foreign Affairs): Seth Muscarella

Elders of Philoxenia

Royal Emissary: Mesapod

Arch-Diplomat: Matthew Conrad

I hereby stand with my Spartan Brothers! Good luck everyone