\m/, I just want to help

Alterego

Section VI, sub section iii of your charter is being broken \m/. A number of your members have spearheaded a joint tech raid on a 33 man alliance (FOA) that appears to have been co-ordinated with PC and GOONS. Thank you and goodnight.

VI. Nation-on-Nation War:

1. \m/ does not promote or encourage single-nation war, but will allow individuals to fight in accordance with the following guidelines:

i. You will only declare war on one nation at a time.

ii. Other \m/ nations are under no obligation to provide any assistance to your nation.

iii. You will not declare war on a nation within an alliance. \m/ defines an alliance as any group of nations with more than 10 members.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I'm sure \m/ will swiftly move to cease and desist all raiding (lol), this made me wonder if by the technical wording of their charter they can't declare alliance wars.

I'd have to read their full charter to see, not that it would really affect anything other than being amusing.

That looks more like a war on FOA, not a tech raid.

What did FOA do wrong, except not having the strength to defend themselves? If nothing, then it seems we're back to the good old days of might makes right.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...yallexact=exact

\m/, PC and GOONS tech raid an alliance who just lost their protector, how surprising...

I know, right? <_<

I'll be sure to chastise my boys for taking part in such a deplorable act. I'd hate to see our reputation as staunch moralists tarnished.

I don't care which, what or how many alliances are involved.

This is a disgrace.

The world should be united in demanding justice for the FoA.

Mind your Kleenex consumption rate...you're killing trees, you know.

I don't care which, what or how many alliances are involved.

This is a disgrace.

The world should be united in demanding justice for the FoA.

The world should demand justice for \m/. Once again some of their membership has spit in the eye of their leaders wishes and wiped their backside with their own charter. Justice for \m/ ! I hope the leadership of \m/ can regain full control of their own alliance.

Edited by Alterego

The world should demand justice for \m/. Once again some of their membership has spit in the eye of their leaders wishes and wiped their backside with their own charter. Justice for \m/ ! I hope the leadership of \m/ can regain full control of their own alliance.

What we really need justice for is terrible posting that doesn't achieve anything aside from "HEY LOOK AT ME I AM SO COOL PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME". As much as I enjoy watching the ignorant and inferior feigning idiocy in matters they will never be able to understand or complaining about moral injustice I grow tired of the same recurrent thing. Over. And over. And over again. Yes hello we see you, much to our own dismay and we'd appreciate never having to lay our eyes upon you and the rest of the scum of the planet. \m/ will conduct our business as we see fit, and I kindly invite you to choke upon a cucumber if you feel what you say has any impact upon our decision making. I, nor anyone else in \m/, are obligated to provide you with an explanation regarding anything we do. Ever. If you dislike something we have done you may raise your concerns on our boards and engage us that way. Otherwise you're wasting your time, my time and everyone else's time with your incessant complaining and crying though I do thank you for the entertainment this thread will bring and the ensuing debates. Good day.

What we really need justice for is terrible posting that doesn't achieve anything aside from "HEY LOOK AT ME I AM SO COOL PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME". As much as I enjoy watching the ignorant and inferior feigning idiocy in matters they will never be able to understand or complaining about moral injustice I grow tired of the same recurrent thing. Over. And over. And over again. Yes hello we see you, much to our own dismay and we'd appreciate never having to lay our eyes upon you and the rest of the scum of the planet. \m/ will conduct our business as we see fit, and I kindly invite you to choke upon a cucumber if you feel what you say has any impact upon our decision making. I, nor anyone else in \m/, are obligated to provide you with an explanation regarding anything we do. Ever. If you dislike something we have done you may raise your concerns on our boards and engage us that way. Otherwise you're wasting your time, my time and everyone else's time with your incessant complaining and crying though I do thank you for the entertainment this thread will bring and the ensuing debates. Good day.

I have a question for you marxie. Are you going to change your charter? Or is that charter just for display and use as bathroom tissue? As for scum of the planet, some feel(myself included) tech raiders are the scum.

thank you,

CtG

I have a question for you marxie. Are you going to change your charter? Or is that charter just for display and use as bathroom tissue? As for scum of the planet, some feel(myself included) tech raiders are the scum.

thank you,

CtG

I'll answer your question provided you can get my name right.

stealing is wrong...........not following your own charter is wrong.......not suprizing considering the alliances who perpitrated this act............

the underbelly of CN is revealed to the world.

thank you,

CtG

Your method of spelling 'surprising' and 'perpetrated' is wrong, solidifying your representation as a less-savory anatomical metaphor. Your opinion on our alliances has thus been noted and promptly discarded.

Im not surprised you are angry. You broke the charter twice, you attacked an alliance with over 10 members and you attacked more than one member. As one of the so called leaders of your alliance you should be able to follow your own rules.

FREE \M/ FROM THIS TYRANNY

Edited by Alterego

Im not surprised you are angry. You broke the charter twice, you attacked an alliance and you attacked more than one member. As one of the so called leaders of your alliance you should be able to follow your own rules.

I'm glad you know the rules of \m/ so much better than I do. I mean, it's not like I help make them or anything. :rolleyes: As for angry? Nah. I'm entertained but at the same time a bit annoyed. This reminds me of Penkala, and I despise Penkala.

Edited by Emperor Marx

Your method of spelling 'surprising' and 'perpetrated' is wrong, solidifying your representation as a less-savory anatomical metaphor. Your opinion on our alliances has thus been noted and promptly discarded.

My opinion of tech raiders has remained consistant in the nearly two years my nation has been on bob and if you think I care about your mystical references to body parts you are sadly mistaken. As a matter of fact I am an !@#$%^& and I like it that way.

thank you,

CtG

I'm glad you know the rules of \m/ so much better than I do. I mean, it's not like I help make them or anything. :rolleyes: As for angry? Nah. I'm entertained but at the same time a bit annoyed. This reminds me of Penkala, and I despise Penkala.

You seem to be trying to deflect attention on to anyone else at the moment.

Edited by Alterego

My opinion of tech raiders has remained consistant in the nearly two years my nation has been on bob and if you think I care about your mystical references to body parts you are sadly mistaken. As a matter of fact I am an !@#$%^& and I like it that way.

thank you,

CtG

you're very welcome. I'm glad you recognize your irrelevance in this matter.