Transvaal Cup IV 2010

Botha

Nice to see a lot of returning faces from last year!

As teams sign up, I will be listing them grouped by team strength (but no particular order within group). When we get more than 32 entries, it will give a very rough idea who will probably have to play qualification matches. I won't know for sure until the sign-up period has ended and I have been able to rank all the teams based on team strength - and then within that, by previous tournament finish rankings. Basically the teams that are the weakest, have finished the worst over the years, or never have participated, would be the one's most likely to have to qualify.

Transvaal *****

The Children of Odin *****

Deutschland *****

Sooners *****

Tahoe ****

Arcadian Empire ****

Cataduanes ****

Dun Carrig ****

J Andres ****

MacLand ****

The Cheeselands ****

Costa Libertad ****

Arctica ***

Viniland ***

Articuno Islands ***

Sarnungian Republic ***

Voobaha ***

Killallippies ***

Prince Edward Island ***

Kelton ***

Jutopia Land ***

Uralica ***

MLW worldwide ***

Pravus Ingruo **

Promised Land **

The Kingdom of Light **

Adeptes Mechanicus **

Disparu **

Espana **

Rhodesia **

Edited by Botha

32 teams have registered so far.

As additional nations sign up, some nations currently in the top 24 slots may drop down into the qualification section. However is is safe to say at this point that all ***** and **** nations have qualified for the main 32-team tournament.

As for *** nations, there are only 9 nations remaining at that level which have yet to register (all have been sent invites). So qualification will be between all ** teams and probably some *** teams.

Edited by Botha

• 3 weeks later...

Nation: Cascade (Imperial Hudson Reich in CNRP)
Leader: Jimmy Stewart (Kaiser Wilhelm I and Chancellor Bismark in CNRP)
Nation Link: [url="http:///www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=361128"]Cascade Link[/url]
Team Nationality: American, with ancestry ranging from German, to African, to Native American

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' date='24 February 2010 - 07:49 PM' timestamp='1267069997' post='2202509']NATION: Dai Nippon Teikoku[/quote]

[color="#000080"]Sorry, too late. The qualification round has already been going on for the past week. [/color]