CN Generations

Tarikmo

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naming each year as a generation sounds like a great idea, I would break each year into two sub generations (as real life generations are done), late 2009 would be the era of hope, early 2009 was more cynical, over all I would name 2009 the The Divided Generation as CN truly split for a long time during that year because of the WoTC in 2008.

Yes. I'm apart of the Greatest Generation ('06 for those who are wrong and think otherwise).

We are the Greatest Generation. We made this game what it is! Back in my day we had to build our nations from the ground up with little to no aid. I remember when I got my first 5k aid package, I sure was thankful just to have some money to buy a little infra. You kids today get aided millions of dollars by your elders and still beg for more money. It seems like every 5 day old nation these days has multiple improvements. Back in my day we had to work to get just one improvement! That's why we learned about hard work and dedication while you youngins get everything spoon fed to you. Everything moves too fast these days with all this new fangled technology. I wish I could go back to when things were much simpler and planet Bob moved more slowly.

We are the Greatest Generation. We made this game what it is! Back in my day we had to build our nations from the ground up with little to no aid. I remember when I got my first 5k aid package, I sure was thankful just to have some money to buy a little infra. You kids today get aided millions of dollars by your elders and still beg for more money. It seems like every 5 day old nation these days has multiple improvements. Back in my day we had to work to get just one improvement! That's why we learned about hard work and dedication while you youngins get everything spoon fed to you. Everything moves too fast these days with all this new fangled technology. I wish I could go back to when things were much simpler and planet Bob moved more slowly.

This man knows what he's talking about.

by far the best comment :P