GATO Announcement of Senility

Indeed, it has been an honor and a privilege to call IAA allies, friends, and brothers. The blood, sweat, and tears you guys have shed will never be forgotten nor taken for granted.

Cata, my friend, you are one of the most honorable players in CN in my humble opinion. I am honored to call you a friend and also a former GATOan.

Thank you CSN for your friendship and sacrifice. You too will not be forgotten. Hopefully our paths will meet up once again.

On a personal note, it has been an honor to have been a GATOan for just over 3 years. Happy birthday GATO! Here's to more years to comes.

/me raises glass in honor.

Your so eloquent :wub:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm proud to have been around CN for three and a little bit over of the four years of GATO, and in GATO for a good majority of that time.

I have shared in every major (and a few minor) conflicts that the Global Alliance has endured, and I can attest to the spirit of our alliance. May the bonds we share continue to grow in the next four years as much as they have these last four.

Long live GATO!