\m/ Announcement \m/

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Jerusalem should feel safe...sorta...at least they only have to worry about one alliance.

This is a curious operation.

What will happen to this alliance when they fall out of \m/'s range?

Will there be another announcement that \m/'s raid exclusivity provision protectorate is canceled?

Will a smaller tech raiding alliance take up where \m/ left off?

What if the alliance disbands, will the members be brought to justice individually?

What is appropriate justice here?

So many questions.

Think of the children!

/lulzkiller

After reading the other Jerusalem thread, this one makes a whole lot more sense. I have yet to see any wars against them, however. I hate to say it, but I think the new \m/ has to step up it's game.

This... maybe they have to plans to raid them. Maybe this is a literal protectorate they just created. It wouldn't be expected, to say the least.

After reading the other Jerusalem thread, this one makes a whole lot more sense. I have yet to see any wars against them, however. I hate to say it, but I think the new \m/ has to step up it's game.

We have all the time in the world, why rush? That and our lower NS guys are mainly in different time zones or asleep at this hour. So we did the humane thing and made sure we saved them some targets to raid at their leisure.

They will.

Don't speak in ignorance, Sith. You embarass the Dark Side by doing so. Besides, who are you to decry an organization which does no less than follow their passion, their selfish innate drives? That is the heart and soul of the Sith, and by decrying that, you announce yourself a pretender, a posuer, a pseudo-Sith novice who has no place in the Dark Side of the Force.

I helped write the book on Sith Philosophy, bucko. Maybe you should go reread Sarah Tintagyl's work on the subject, which drew from mine, Moldavi's, and others, or hell, just go back to the founding doctrines we tried so hard to instill in you rugrats. Maybe then you'll speak more wisely when confronting your superiors in the Dark Side.

Good one?

Well, I mean this was one of the reasons many were happy to see you go. You'd think that if you were gonna come back to the game, it'd be with a better attitude. Of all of the alliances that have disbanded, I was happy to see You and GOONS go. Now, on some level, you're both back. I would respect each of you more if you had pulled a FAN and just stuck around in peace mode until you could get white peace. Instead, you gave up and decided to come back years later. Now, instead of coming back on some positive level, you're doing the same stuff that got you where you were when you left the game. Seems like decent strategy. Way to win..

Don't speak in ignorance, Sith. You embarass the Dark Side by doing so. Besides, who are you to decry an organization which does no less than follow their passion, their selfish innate drives? That is the heart and soul of the Sith, and by decrying that, you announce yourself a pretender, a posuer, a pseudo-Sith novice who has no place in the Dark Side of the Force.

I helped write the book on Sith Philosophy, bucko. Maybe you should go reread Sarah Tintagyl's work on the subject, which drew from mine, Moldavi's, and others, or hell, just go back to the founding doctrines we tried so hard to instill in you rugrats. Maybe then you'll speak more wisely when confronting your superiors in the Dark Side.

Shutup Margrave, no one ever listened to you.