Invicta Declaration of War

Jorost

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny.

Smart tactical decisions are mocked by those on the other side. Wow. Big surprise there.

Now they're trying to convince us to make a unsound, stupid move because.... I dunno. Maybe because they're on the other side?

To put it another way, CC went to peace mode as part of a tactical, coordinated strike that would give us a crushing victory. The other side went to peace mode in a panic to save their nations. No matter how some people spin it, that's what happened.

In related news, hails and such for Invicta and CC. And boo's and such for the pathetic CB utilized by the original aggressors. Not that a pathetic CB is bad, it's just that you guys are trying so hard to make it look like it isn't a pathetic CB. And failing even at that.

Ah well, can't blame you for trying :P

Invicta marches on!

It's funny.

Smart tactical decisions are mocked by those on the other side. Wow. Big surprise there.

Now they're trying to convince us to make a unsound, stupid move because.... I dunno. Maybe because they're on the other side?

To put it another way, CC went to peace mode as part of a tactical, coordinated strike that would give us a crushing victory. The other side went to peace mode in a panic to save their nations. No matter how some people spin it, that's what happened.

You are right, this is funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Seriously if you are trying to play the "tactics" card, how is twarting the oppositions main strategy not tactical?

It's funny.

In related news, hails and such for Invicta and CC. And boo's and such for the pathetic CB utilized by the original aggressors. Not that a pathetic CB is bad, it's just that you guys are trying so hard to make it look like it isn't a pathetic CB. And failing even at that.

Ah well, can't blame you for trying :P

Invicta marches on!

You're funny.

Little to no wars declared are called smart tactical decisions by the other side. Wow. Big suprise thar.

Now they're trying to mock us for mocking them as it goes on every other war.... I dunno. Maybe because they're on the other side?

To put it another way, CC went to peace mode as part of a tactical, coordinated strike that would slow thier own blow. The other side went to peace mode in a panic to save their nations for the exact same reason. No matter how some people spin it, that's what happened.

In related news, hails and such for Invicta and CC(actually serious about this part). Not that the CB is bad, it's just that this guy right har is trying so hard to make it look like he knows, why? because he knows. And failing even at that.

The CC goes a marchin' in!

Edited by Acca Dacca

I insist.

No?

How about you take your pathetic squawking elsewhere, you're not even involved. Yet.

You made a mistake, you confused me with Halflinger. You should probably read the thread before you post any more of your admirable posts.

Edited by tamerlane

We're more inside your guts than you know.

Thats rather unhealthy. Shouldnt have eaten that breakfast burrito this morning.

Make sure you do a courtesy flush and wipe when "they" come out.

Will do.

Edited by Acca Dacca

You made a mistake, you confused me with Halflinger. You should probably read the thread before you post any more of your admirable posts.

I've started to notice that he NEVER does that. Seriously, he praised Alterego in another thread for his amazing posting ability and wit. What else can you expect from the guy?

You are right, this is funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Seriously if you are trying to play the "tactics" card, how is twarting the oppositions main strategy not tactical?

It would be tactical, except alot of people from your side are coming here and mocking us for not launching many wars. Like, the guy I'm quoting below. It's a two way street.

You're funny.

Little to no wars declared are called smart tactical decisions by the other side. Wow. Big suprise thar.

Sigh. See, this is what I'm talking about. If y'all hadn't run to peace mode, their'd be a &$%@ ton of wars declared. But since you're sitting in peace mode, you think you can mock us for not launching that many wars. Then you mock us for being in peace mode. As if it our fault. :psyduck:

Now they're trying to mock us for mocking them as it goes on every other war.... I dunno. Maybe because they're on the other side?

Genius! Pray tell, what was your first clue?

To put it another way, CC went to peace mode as part of a tactical, coordinated strike that would slow thier own blow. The other side went to peace mode in a panic to save their nations for the exact same reason. No matter how some people spin it, that's what happened.

Yep. You just rephrased me. Both are correct, but we're both biased ;)

In related news, hails and such for Invicta and CC(actually serious about this part). Not that the CB is bad, it's just that this guy right har is trying so hard to make it look like he knows, why? because he knows. And failing even at that.

You confused me here. Lack of clarity I suspect.

I'll interpret that as you admitting your CB is terrible. And I know it.